PDA

View Full Version : The HEED, Appeals & DLR Band

turk196
09-29-2004, 02:10 PM
Roth rules, its that simple. Sammy is ok, but Roth IS Van Halen. And Daves last full ROCK (I don't count that last covers album) album is way better than anything Sammy ever put out. Anyway, the HEED looks like HR Puf N Stuf, and he eats sweaty cheese and popcorn with his feet, while yelling "The BOARD PACKAGE", which I believe was truly bitchin. Listen up, I've seen bars and while I'm not as great as everyone thinks, I can perform the most basic of tasks. I have one question for everyone though: How much time do I have to appeal a civil judgment in the 9th circuit? The Grinch rocks!!!!!!

bueno bob
09-29-2004, 02:15 PM
Dude, pass that my way :)

Splooge
09-29-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by turk196
Roth rules, its that simple. Sammy is ok, but Roth IS Van Halen. And Daves last full ROCK (I don't count that last covers album) album is way better than anything Sammy ever put out. Anyway, the HEED looks like HR Puf N Stuf, and he eats sweaty cheese and popcorn with his feet, while yelling "The BOARD PACKAGE", which I believe was truly bitchin. Listen up, I've seen bars and while I'm not as great as everyone thinks, I can perform the most basic of tasks. I have one question for everyone though: How much time do I have to appeal a civil judgment in the 9th circuit? The Grinch rocks!!!!!!

Yer fakked!