PDA

View Full Version : Look at this Queer

Blacklisted
09-30-2004, 12:50 AM
Look at this faggot... Like honestly... Red Rocker? More like Cock Knocker if you ask me. Hagar can definitely write songs about Dreams as he is dreaming his career somewhat resembled that of DLR which is still going strong.

DLR fucking RULES!

bueno bob
09-30-2004, 12:51 AM
What a fag.

BrownSound1
09-30-2004, 01:09 AM
He looks kind of like Mike Reno in that pic to me....of course the hair would need chopped a bit, but throw in a head band and there you go.

Hecubus
09-30-2004, 01:10 AM
That's scary dude. Scary because it's true.

bueno bob
09-30-2004, 01:15 AM
HAVE YOU SEEN ME LATELY?

Name: Sammy Roy Hagar
Missing Since: Not Long Enough
Height: Unknown (Usually On His Knees for Various Male Friends)
Weight: Too Much to Print Unoffensively
Last Seen in the Company of Barry Manilow

Distinguishing Characteristics: Always seen with a bottle of Tequila, usually attempting to hock it for $20 more than it's worth; a well known patron of adult male "bathhouses" and all you can eat buffets.

No Reward Offered for Safe Return.

Contact your local Bathhouse if you have any information.

Panamark
09-30-2004, 02:14 AM
Was that when he was a superstar millionaire, selling hundreds of millions of albums, before he even met Van Halen ???

Perhaps he wasnt bullshitting, for all we know the whole of San Fran Cisco may have been buying up his Solo albums for eons..
I can see him right next to the Barbra Sreisand collection.

manwiththedogs
09-30-2004, 02:21 AM
Is it a sin to wish suffering and pain on another human being?

Fuck Sammy Hagar.

Panamark
09-30-2004, 02:27 AM
I think it probably is, MWD..

But I can understand the underlying angst in your thought
process ! :D

Maybe we can start selling Roth Army Sammy Voodoo Dolls ??

Hey what the fook happend to CoR (Cult of Roth) he was
the man when it came to Sammy Hagar voodoo dolls....

Rikk
09-30-2004, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Last Seen in the Company of Barry Manilow

kcmusician
09-30-2004, 03:48 AM
I don't know, I think this guy is a bit more gay....

Shaun

scorpioboy33
09-30-2004, 03:56 AM
Freddie was gay and he was great!

Panamark
09-30-2004, 03:59 AM
Tough call, I think its line ball

Freddie and Sammy and Rob Halford. The gay trilogy of Rock/Pop

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/Robert_R/GaySammy.jpg

kcmusician
09-30-2004, 04:00 AM
Well that's true I guess, depending on who ya ask.

Shaun

kcmusician
09-30-2004, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by Panamark

That's some funny shit!

Shaun

Robonez
09-30-2004, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Blacklisted
Look at this faggot... Like honestly... Red Rocker? More like Cock Knocker if you ask me. Hagar can definitely write songs about Dreams as he is dreaming his career somewhat resembled that of DLR which is still going strong.

DLR fucking RULES!

And THIS is a straight man?????
http://www.danielcohen.com/dcsales/item_images/526.jpg

By the way, doesn't Roth look a lot like Star Trek Voyager's Robert Picardo?
http://www.manbottle.com/pictures/dlr-rp.jpg

Panamark
09-30-2004, 06:58 AM
gotta have a recent one of the Gay Master in action !

Robonez
09-30-2004, 07:12 AM
hmm..

Panamark
09-30-2004, 07:30 AM
LMAO at the Gay Hagarists who cant even attach an image properly ! :D

rustoffa
09-30-2004, 07:56 AM
Attachment: davidgayroth.bmp
This has been downloaded 4 time(s).:monekyr:

Switch84
09-30-2004, 08:09 AM
LMAO at the Gay Hagarists who cant even attach an image properly ! :D

:rolleyes: :p Yeah, me too! Fuckin' retards! If Davy Baby wore high heels and a tutu, he STILL wouldn't look as gay as Spammy!

They're just jealous because SPAMMY'S A REPLACEMENT PLAYER THAT'S UGLY AS SIN! And he's a half-assed singer, too!

Jump back, what's that sound? Hagar whores choking on HATER-AIDE!!

ROFLMMFAOBT

Robonez
09-30-2004, 08:11 AM
GREAT arguments, guys!

Meanwhile, this guy is as queer as they come:

ELVIS
09-30-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by kcmusician
I don't know, I think this guy is a bit more gay....

Shaun

And 1000 times more cool...:cool:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=231735

:elvis:

Panamark
09-30-2004, 08:16 AM
Cool pic, thanks Robonez ! Reminds me of Dave Lee Natra's Tatoo !!

Panamark
09-30-2004, 08:18 AM
(I cant believe it took him three hours to figure out how to post an image ! LMAO :D )

Thats what happens when you are Gay and listen to Gay Hagar..

rustoffa
09-30-2004, 08:36 AM
Maybe one too many high-protein ear washes???

Panamark
09-30-2004, 08:57 AM
Maybe too much gargling of the blue veined junket pumpers !!

Robonez
09-30-2004, 08:59 AM
Good one!
Wow, how do you ever come up with stuff like that?
I see that I'm obviously way outta my league here.
You are of course right, and I am wrong. Which means that Roth is hetero, has a great voice, doesn't look creepy at all and would not be a total disaster in VH.

rustoffa
09-30-2004, 09:04 AM
Opinions are like....well, you know. Lord knows we got a few around here as well!

Welcome to the Army!

http://img46.exs.cx/img46/4377/listerine.jpg

RogueHorseman
09-30-2004, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Brownsound1
He looks kind of like Mike Reno in that pic to me....of course the hair would need chopped a bit, but throw in a head band and there you go.

Mike Reno is almost as fat and out of shape now, too.

Almost...

Robonez
09-30-2004, 09:25 AM
!

Panamark
09-30-2004, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Robonez
Good one!

Which means that Roth is hetero, has a great voice, doesn't look creepy at all and would not be a total disaster in VH.

Yep, first thing you said that makes sense ! Welcome, you are
coming to your senses.

All we want is the original Band. Nothing more, nothing less...

Pretty simple, really..

Blacklisted
09-30-2004, 09:34 AM
And THIS is a straight man?????
http://www.danielcohen.com/dcsales/item_images/526.jpg

By the way, doesn't Roth look a lot like Star Trek Voyager's Robert Picardo?
http://www.manbottle.com/pictures/dlr-rp.jpg

DLR was never gay if anything he was posing for the ladies. And look at that picture I posted of Sammy you know he is thnking that microphone is dick right there and he just wants to suck long and hard on it. Just like he did in Van Hagar, he sucked long and hard with the band.

DLR fucking rules!

Robonez
09-30-2004, 09:41 AM

DLR fucking rules!

About that....what exactly is it that Dave does these days..?

Blacklisted
09-30-2004, 09:47 AM
About that....what exactly is it that Dave does these days..?

DLR was on the Sopranos back in around May I believe. He was playing HIMSELF in a high stakes poker game with the mob. Fucking Christopher Moltisanti actually promotes his game based on the fact that David Lee Roth plays in it and not only that DLR is on a tour right now. If I didnt have a midterm the day before, and a debate the day of and another midterm following the show. Believe me bud, I would be driving the 400km to see the man in action.

And its not like the DLR has to release multiple greatest hits albums to get people to his shows. And not only that the best of both worlds album only sold records cause of all the DLR songs on it. Everyone knows Sammy is a fat fag that cant sing.

DLR fucking rules.

ZahZoo
09-30-2004, 12:13 PM
I find it funny sometimes when these type of threads come up... Knowing how many youngsters are on this board spouting of...

What did y'all look like in 78??

I'll bet there's a lot of you that were rough, tough and ultra cool stylin toodlers cruising in your granimals and Osh Gosh coordinates right? Probably a few that weren't even a sparkle in your daddy's eye yet...

Not saying Spammy's a cool lookin dude but if you're gonna slam a guy for how he looked in 1978 it's only credible if you stack up better... and still in diapers is pretty thin...

Blacklisted
09-30-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
I find it funny sometimes when these type of threads come up... Knowing how many youngsters are on this board spouting of...

What did y'all look like in 78??

I'll bet there's a lot of you that were rough, tough and ultra cool stylin toodlers cruising in your granimals and Osh Gosh coordinates right? Probably a few that weren't even a sparkle in your daddy's eye yet...

Not saying Spammy's a cool lookin dude but if you're gonna slam a guy for how he looked in 1978 it's only credible if you stack up better... and still in diapers is pretty thin...

Pretty interesting thought from a person that does submit their age. All I know is if anyone was to look back upon me in my prime I wouldnt look that gay.

Enough said.

Blacklisted
09-30-2004, 12:18 PM
*Doesnt submit their age rather.

ZahZoo
09-30-2004, 12:23 PM
Well I was 20 in 78... I wore rock shirts and jeans mostly but my hair was about a foot longer than Sam's in the original photo in 1st post... BTW I'm 46 and still in my prime... nuff said!!

YEAHIMROTH!
09-30-2004, 12:28 PM
TWO WORDS TO DESCRIBE ROTH = WASHED UP. BUT, I DONT ACTUALLY THINK HE GIVES A **** ABOUT YOU NUBS SITTIN HERE ARGUIN ABOUT HIM , HONESTLY SO SAD . I LIKE CLASSIC VAN HALEN , BUT USE R TAKIN IT TOO EXTREMES , SORT OF PEOPLE WHO WOULD DIE FOR DLR , AND EDDIE WAS RIGHT, HE HAS A LIFE , UNLIKE U PIBS. GET A GRIP YOU WILL NEVER GET A GIRLFRIEND , BUT IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT THAT SOME OF U DO , DO U PUT A DLR MASK ON HER WHEN HAVIN SEX?

Matt White
09-30-2004, 12:31 PM
Well I was 20 in 78... I wore rock shirts and jeans mostly but my hair was about a foot longer than Sam's in the original photo in 1st post... BTW I'm 46 and still in my prime... nuff said!!

Easy POPS!!!:lol:

Always hatin' the kiddies!!!
Largest music buying block for the past 40 years: 10-20 year olds.
I was wearin' keds, Levi's, and KISS t-shirts.
ROTH ON!!!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

rustoffa
09-30-2004, 12:34 PM

Damn!

I was 12 in '78!

ZZ the elder statesman!

Matt White
09-30-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by YEAHIMROTH!
TWO WORDS TO DESCRIBE ROTH = WASHED UP. BUT, I DONT ACTUALLY THINK HE GIVES A **** ABOUT YOU NUBS SITTIN HERE ARGUIN ABOUT HIM , HONESTLY SO SAD . I LIKE CLASSIC VAN HALEN , BUT USE R TAKIN IT TOO EXTREMES , SORT OF PEOPLE WHO WOULD DIE FOR DLR , AND EDDIE WAS RIGHT, HE HAS A LIFE , UNLIKE U PIBS. GET A GRIP YOU WILL NEVER GET A GIRLFRIEND , BUT IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT THAT SOME OF U DO , DO U PUT A DLR MASK ON HER WHEN HAVIN SEX?

Please, step away from the computer!!! At least turn the caps lock off, you DOLT!!!
Take your heathen Spam loving ASS back to the links. No room or need to hang around the DLRARMY and continue with your vapid supercilious SHEEP rhetoric.
The banality of the SHEEP knows NO limits.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

YEAHIMROTH!
09-30-2004, 12:41 PM
nah i think dlr is better than hagar but u take it too far ..........get a life dude

YEAHIMROTH!
09-30-2004, 12:42 PM
use all need a reality check. do u think that dlr cares about u ?

ZahZoo
09-30-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Easy POPS!!!:lol:

Always hatin' the kiddies!!!
Largest music buying block for the past 40 years: 10-20 year olds.
I was wearin' keds, Levi's, and KISS t-shirts.
ROTH ON!!!!

Nah I don't hate the kiddies... but get off my lawn!! Damn kids!! ;)

"KISS T-Shirts"..? hate to say it but the gang of musicians I cruised with back then thought KISS was gay... nothin personal just the dressup/makeup didn't float our boat.

ZahZoo
09-30-2004, 12:44 PM

Reality check back at ya... who gives a fuck what you think? Better head over to the Pen...

Matt White
09-30-2004, 12:47 PM
Nah I don't hate the kiddies... but get off my lawn!! Damn kids!! ;)

"KISS T-Shirts"..? hate to say it but the gang of musicians I cruised with back then thought KISS was gay... nothin personal just the dressup/makeup didn't float our boat.

Gotta admit ZZ, my older brother & his crew said that "KISS is for little kids!" and pissed me off back then!!! Ahhh....the 70's!!!

YEAHIMROTH!
09-30-2004, 12:49 PM
LOL hahaha shut up zahzoo u mug, ur the sheep go n make a suicide pact for dlr with all these fkn idiots .

Matt White
09-30-2004, 12:50 PM

Again SHEEP, head back to the links with VHpoundcake & ToungeNGuys!!! Your buds miss 'ya. I'm sure ScrotumSteve is a hoot!!!
Your just another in a LONG line of Van Hagar SHEEP who want to apply for the job of ARMY Gadfly. Sorry. Position CLOSED.
Pack up your DOG & PONY show and head back to the links, junior.

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!!

YEAHIMROTH!
09-30-2004, 12:50 PM
ur a sadact.

Blacklisted
09-30-2004, 12:53 PM

All have you know I got a wom and she is probably way hotter than any girl you ever touched... But by the sounds of it you sound like a little V to me.

DLR respects his fans unlike the sisters and Sammy is just so happy to have fans (strangely enough there are Faggar fans) that he will do anything for them.

Dont trash the army bitch we are all here for one cause and thats DLR and if you dont like it you can fuck right off.

DLR fucking rules.

YEAHIMROTH!
09-30-2004, 12:53 PM
fs honestly " matt white" uve got the forum talk down to a tee, bet u sit and work out a comeback for every dlr abusment such a fkn sadact. honestly look at ur last post. look how sad it is so pathetic. but at least ur happy in here spouting all this shite to all the other nubs.

whodat
09-30-2004, 12:54 PM
who is ray daniels?

YEAHIMROTH!
09-30-2004, 12:57 PM
all nubs , dude "blacklisted" thats a fkn false bit of info uve got a wom? hahahaha doubt it.

Matt White
09-30-2004, 12:58 PM
fs honestly " matt white" uve got the forum talk down to a tee, bet u sit and work out a comeback for every dlr abusment such a fkn sadact. honestly look at ur last post. look how sad it is so pathetic. but at least ur happy in here spouting all this shite to all the other nubs.

That's just like a typical Van Hagar SHEEP, the spelling skills of a neanderthal. WTF?!?!
Listen little man, stop wasting my time and others with your mindless word drool. Your only embaressing yourself. Go, turn on "5150", get a warm glass of milk, and lay down for a 1/2 hour. Too much excitement for your peasant brain in one day.

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!

YEAHIMROTH!
09-30-2004, 12:59 PM
hope dlr gets cancer.

ALinChainz
09-30-2004, 01:00 PM
all nubs , dude "blacklisted" thats a fkn false bit of info uve got a wom? hahahaha doubt it.

Learn the language loser.

And then fuck off and die.

This is a Dave site asshole.

Like what you think counts.

Blacklisted
09-30-2004, 01:00 PM

Look at you bud. Why did you sign up for something if you didnt believe in it? Did you come on here to just stir up shit cause in essence that is by far more pathetic bud. Matt White stands up for what he believes in unlike you. Go be a bitch somewhere else cause like I told you before. This is the army here and dont fuck with it cause we all believe in the same thing. An army is suppose to be uniform and we dont need some little shit disturbing bitch like yourself.

Fuck you and all the Hagar bitchs around!

YEAHIMROTH!
09-30-2004, 01:01 PM
matt do u ever leave ur computer?

Matt White
09-30-2004, 01:01 PM
hope dlr gets cancer.

:D He had it removed in 1985...it was called EVHSHEMPMIKEYLAZYASS cancer. Van Hagar Sychopant that you are should KNOW that.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Matt White
09-30-2004, 01:03 PM
matt do u ever leave ur computer?

Yup, like right now. I gotta go to work. You'll find out what work is one day, junior. Just wait untill you get your drivers license.

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!

YEAHIMROTH!
09-30-2004, 01:04 PM
FS!!!!!! standin up for what u believe in ? wood u die for DLR blacklist?

Switch84
09-30-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Damn!

I was 12 in '78!

ZZ the elder statesman!

:D I was 13 in '78! Zah's not old...he's the same age as my older brother (who hated KISS also)!

He's also the same age as Jacko, Prince, and Madonna.

Damn, 1958 was a good year, wasn't it? Prince, Madonna AND Michael Jackson?

Cool!

guwapo_rocker
09-30-2004, 01:06 PM
hope dlr gets cancer.

Ban this fuck!!

Blacklisted
09-30-2004, 01:08 PM

No I wouldnt die for the DLR but I would definitely kill for him lol. Little bitchs like you need a good stomping cause we all know you came out of the closet for Sammy.

DLR fucking rules.

YEAHIMROTH!
09-30-2004, 01:10 PM
thot so.

ALinChainz
09-30-2004, 01:12 PM

What do you believe in besides the jar of mayo you sneak in your room at night after Mommy sends you to bed?

Why the fuck are you here wasting our time?

Grow up loser.

Who needs the life?

YEAHIMROTH!
09-30-2004, 01:13 PM
ban me? i hope u and ur dad gets cancer

Blacklisted
09-30-2004, 01:13 PM
Yah I figured you had nothing to say about that. Your feeble little mind fell off its one track.

Take some time you might think of something to come back with. If not just remember Hagar lover you are the minority here.

YEAHIMROTH!
09-30-2004, 01:15 PM
o and ignorant america gets blown up.

YEAHIMROTH!
09-30-2004, 01:16 PM
im not a hagar lover i just think use r shite at life.

Blacklisted
09-30-2004, 01:17 PM
Ignorant America? What exactly are you talking about? I take it you are just clinging to one last thread of hope. Cause you have obviously demonstrated that you have nothing intelligent to say.

YEAHIMROTH!
09-30-2004, 01:17 PM
bi guys!!!!!

Blacklisted
09-30-2004, 01:18 PM
im not a hagar lover i just think use r shite at life.

What sort of exciting life you do you live to come here and talk shit about everyone?

guwapo_rocker
09-30-2004, 01:18 PM

I really want to know who this little fuck is Pan!!!!!!!!

guwapo_rocker
09-30-2004, 01:19 PM

rustoffa
09-30-2004, 01:19 PM
:drive:

Switch84
09-30-2004, 01:20 PM
thot so.

;) You really ought to ease back on the Thorazine, my friend. Nobody's got to die for anybody, unless you're a sworn member of the military (And I doubt you'd qualify; They test for literacy.)

We're all just digging a dude that puts on a kick-ass show and co-founded a kick-ass band. No harm, no foul.

FYI: Wishing illness/death/disease on someone only comes back to bite your ass tenfold. That's called Karma. Be careful what you wish for...you might get it.

rustoffa
09-30-2004, 01:22 PM
The british open golf tourney!

Cockso
09-30-2004, 01:34 PM
Dude!! How can anyone with the name YEAHIMROTH say anything bad about the man. Even though you didn't come out and say anything bad you implied it when you stood up for the guy who replaced him which is just as bad in my book especially since you are on a DLR message board. Would you go to a gay message board (which i am sure you belong to a few) and start gay bashin'?? Probably not cuz that shit ain't cool and neither is defending Hagar on a DLR board.

Dude, you got no JAM!!

guwapo_rocker
09-30-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Cockso
Dude!! How can anyone with the name YEAHIMROTH say anything bad about the man. Even though you didn't come out and say anything bad you implied it when you stood up for the guy who replaced him which is just as bad in my book especially since you are on a DLR message board. Would you go to a gay message board (which i am sure you belong to a few) and start gay bashin'?? Probably not cuz that shit ain't cool and neither is defending Hagar on a DLR board.

Dude, you got no JAM!!

A five star vote for you!

Cockso
09-30-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
A five star vote for you!

Thanks man, I call it like I see it.

Bill Lumbergh
09-30-2004, 01:59 PM

Here's the difference though............Freddie and Rob had talent.

ZahZoo
09-30-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
:D I was 13 in '78! Zah's not old...he's the same age as my older brother (who hated KISS also)!

He's also the same age as Jacko, Prince, and Madonna.

Damn, 1958 was a good year, wasn't it? Prince, Madonna AND Michael Jackson?

Cool!

It was a good year... add Michelle Pfeiffer , Andie McDowall Tim Robbins Alec Baldwin Jamie Lee Curtis Ellen DeGeneres Sharon Stone
Kevin Bacon Gary Oldman Annette Bening Madeline Stowe Angela Bassett Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio Brett Butler Keenan Ivory Wayans Ice-T Mary Chapin Carpenter Jeff Foxworthy Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds Alan Jackson Holly Hunter Megan Mullaly Kate Bush Bebe Neuwirth Belinda Carlisle Drew Carey Grand Master Flash Scott Hamilton Shaun Cassidy Steve Guttenberg Andrea Bocelli Prince Albert Tanya Tucker Matt Frewer Mark Lester (Oliver!)
Michael Flately Mike Mills (REM) Bill Berry (REM) Lorenzo Lamas
Jools Holland Dinah Manoff Anita Baker Barry Miller Miranda Richardson Patricia Heaton Bruce Campbell Tim Burton Simon LeBon Steve Case Kevin Sorbo Jennifer Tilly Nik Kershaw Gary Numan James McDaniel Amelia Marshall Giancarlo Espisito Nancy Grahn Eve Plumb Kate Collins Jane Wiedlin Neil Finn Ted McGinley Roma Maffia Jennifer Saunders Scott Rudin Taylor Negron Michael Penn Deborah Norville Amanda Bearse Valerie Landsburg Julie Brown Chris Columbus Dan Castellanata Kevin Hooks Michael Madsen Lynn Hering J. Eddie Peck Viggo Mortenson Thomas Dolby
Marg Helgenberger Rita Wilson Nick Taylor John J. York Andrew Dice Clay Robert Keith and...

ZahZoo :)

Warham
09-30-2004, 05:54 PM

BARE BONE
09-30-2004, 06:13 PM

BARE BONE
09-30-2004, 06:13 PM
This is queer.

BARE BONE
09-30-2004, 06:14 PM
The best of buddies.

smaz
09-30-2004, 06:28 PM

Two words to descride you: Total Cunt. Or let me put that into Sheep's typing style...........

TWO WRODS. TO DESCRIBE YOU: T,OTAL CUNT.

And what the fuck is a pib?????

scubaa
09-30-2004, 09:15 PM
at least Freddie had talent

sambo
09-30-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by scubaa
at least Freddie had talent

are you still here?

Look man, for the best part, the guys here just love what DLR did for rock. I have never heard anyone say, "Sammy is great, Sammy is the best etc etc" - you actually hear people (die hard fans or whatever...) saying "VH is great, Eddie is great". What you also hear is "Dave is one of the best frontmen of all time"... now you seriously cannot put you hand on your heart and say Hagar is in that list, ever...
I get the feeling Alex is just using Hagar, he seems of little consequence..

enough said... good to see you found your CAPS LOCK key, now go and put on "When it's Love"and find yourself a dark room.

kcmusician
09-30-2004, 10:48 PM

What the fuck is wrong with you? Stupid son of a bitch.... I've seen what cancer can do to people, so go drive off of a rock you fucking waste of sperm.

kcmusician
09-30-2004, 10:48 PM

What the fuck is wrong with you? Stupid son of a bitch.... I've seen what cancer can do to people, so go drive off of a rock you fucking waste of sperm.

Ban this fuck, please....

Robonez
10-01-2004, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by sambo
are you still here?

Look man, for the best part, the guys here just love what DLR did for rock. I have never heard anyone say, "Sammy is great, Sammy is the best etc etc" - you actually hear people (die hard fans or whatever...) saying "VH is great, Eddie is great". What you also hear is "Dave is one of the best frontmen of all time"... now you seriously cannot put you hand on your heart and say Hagar is in that list, ever...
I get the feeling Alex is just using Hagar, he seems of little consequence..

enough said... good to see you found your CAPS LOCK key, now go and put on "When it's Love"and find yourself a dark room.

Dave was one of the best frontmen of all time.
He was never much of a singer, but a great frontman. With the attitude and the jumping and all. And also those kinda weird ballet-like moves that I couldn't quite figure out.

Shame he had to cancel the The Cajun House-gig. Is it true that he beat himself up with some martial arts equipment?

bueno bob
10-01-2004, 02:14 AM
He was never much of a singer, but a great frontman. With the attitude and the jumping and all. And also those kinda weird ballet-like moves that I couldn't quite figure out.

Shame he had to cancel the The Cajun House-gig. Is it true that he beat himself up with some martial arts equipment?

David's never made any claim to have the greatest voice ever. I do think his voice is good, though...I've certainly heard a fuck of a lot worse trying to do his material...Sammy Hagar comes to mind...

I believe there was an accident with a kendo stick or a samurai sword a while back, just a slight case of missed timing...happens to all martial artists, sooner or later, nobody's perfect...

Oh, unless you're Alex Van Halen or Sammy Hagar, sorry :rolleyes:

Matt White
10-01-2004, 02:15 AM
He was never much of a singer

I suggest you go back and listen to the 6-pack. The examples of DAVID LEE ROTH being an EXCEPTIONAL singer are all over the original VAN HALEN recordings. DAVE's voice AND lyrics are as much responsible for the success of VAN HALEN as EVH's guitar playing.

bueno bob
10-01-2004, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
I suggest you go back and listen to the 6-pack. The examples of DAVID LEE ROTH being an EXCEPTIONAL singer are all over the original VAN HALEN recordings. DAVE's voice AND lyrics are as much responsible for the success of VAN HALEN as EVH's guitar playing.

Agreed. Dave's a great singer...probably not the most talented voice on the planet ever, but a great one none the less...and David's never made any claim that he was, like I said...

When it comes to HIS material, though, it's untouchable by anyone else, and that's what puts him in a league of his own as a vocalist.

Moreover, even Hagar almost admitted that...I remember reading an interview with him back in 1991 where he said he felt "intimidated" by doing Roth songs like "Jump" and "Panama" because, if I remember the wording correctly, they were "David's songs...you hear them and you think of David", or something really close to that.

Fucker should have taken his own advice and kept his clap-trap shut.

Shit for brains. I hate Hagar.

kcmusician
10-01-2004, 02:29 AM
And I hate that fucker YEAHIMROTH!....

Shaun

bueno bob
10-01-2004, 02:30 AM
You and me, Shaun...

LETS GO GIT 'EM!!

YEEEEHAH!

Robonez
10-01-2004, 02:48 AM
Agreed. Dave's a great singer...probably not the most talented voice on the planet ever, but a great one none the less...and David's never made any claim that he was, like I said...

When it comes to HIS material, though, it's untouchable by anyone else, and that's what puts him in a league of his own as a vocalist.

Moreover, even Hagar almost admitted that...I remember reading an interview with him back in 1991 where he said he felt "intimidated" by doing Roth songs like "Jump" and "Panama" because, if I remember the wording correctly, they were "David's songs...you hear them and you think of David", or something really close to that.

Fucker should have taken his own advice and kept his clap-trap shut.

Shit for brains. I hate Hagar.

Damn, you guys sure are angy about somethin'!
Shouldn't you be happy, with Dave out there touring an all?

About the voice though, I can't really hear it. I always thought he was a pretty weak singer, and that constant falsetto-screaming didn't exactly help.
Great guy to put out front though, at least back in the day.

By the way, what happened with that EMT-thing?

bueno bob
10-01-2004, 02:50 AM
EMT training is going along just fine, last I heard about it.

Dave out touring is great, nobody's said otherwise to my knowledge.

We just hate the travesty of Van Halen with Sammy Hagar.

It is a travesty.
It was a travesty.
It will always be a travesty.

And the anger will not subside until the problem has been corrected.

Period.

Robonez
10-01-2004, 03:06 AM
EMT training is going along just fine, last I heard about it.

Dave out touring is great, nobody's said otherwise to my knowledge.

We just hate the travesty of Van Halen with Sammy Hagar.

It is a travesty.
It was a travesty.
It will always be a travesty.

And the anger will not subside until the problem has been corrected.

Period.

Well...
..I got a feeling you're gonna be angry for a v e r y long time!
;)
Just got the whole Alabama concert-boot from June on dvd, and it rocks!

bueno bob
10-01-2004, 03:09 AM
I have patience.

I can stay angry for A LONG LONG TIME!

HA!

Robonez
10-01-2004, 03:12 AM
I have patience.

I can stay angry for A LONG LONG TIME!

HA!

I believe you!

Robonez
10-01-2004, 04:39 AM
!

Panamark
10-01-2004, 05:48 AM
Robonez, you keep the gayness in Sammy, alive !!

Blacklisted
10-01-2004, 10:22 AM
We have all been praising the DLR for all his great work on his own. Lets not forget his solo shit, I mean Yankee Rose is the bomb and the video as odd as it may be is better than any Fagar video thats for fucking sure!

Quite Frankly Yankee Rose is a perfect example of the Van Halen sound outside of Van Halen. Sammy never came close with any songs that slightly resemebled Van Halen.

DLR fucking RULES!

YEAHIMROTH!
10-01-2004, 10:29 AM
KCMUSICIAN I HOPE U GET CANCER AND A TUMOR GROWS OUT UR FACE AND IT LOOKS SORE.

Wayne L.
10-01-2004, 10:35 AM
Jon Bon Jovi & anybody who has actually bought BJ albums the last 20 years.

YEAHIMROTH!
10-01-2004, 11:32 AM
matt white i hope u get cancer and ur mum gets it and ur brother

Cockso
10-01-2004, 11:43 AM

It looks like someone is a big Terrenc and Phillip fan. Tellin' everyone you hope they get cancer. That's real original you Jamless bitch. Why don't you go look for treasure you Fagar lovin' homo.

ALinChainz
10-01-2004, 11:44 AM
Anyone report this little fag yet?

YEAHYURGAY!?

Uneducated little Spam lover is at a Dave site bashing him because he thinks it's cool.

By the way, some of us here have lost loved ones to cancer.

No way you get any women ... no fucking way. Tranny maybe, but not female.

bueno bob
10-01-2004, 11:45 AM

You say the nicest things.

Why are you out of the pen?

I demand to know who gave you permission!

ALinChainz
Originally posted by Cockso
It looks like someone is a big Terrenc and Phillip fan. Tellin' everyone you hope they get cancer. That's real original you Jamless bitch. Why don't you go look for treasure you Fagar lovin' homo.

Make that 3 votes for you dude.

flappo
hope dlr gets cancer.

i hope you get fucking banned , shithead

Splooge
10-01-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Anyone report this little fag yet?

YEAHYURGAY!?

Uneducated little Spam lover is at a Dave site bashing him because he thinks it's cool.

By the way, some of us here have lost loved ones to cancer.

No way you get any women ... no fucking way. Tranny maybe, but not female.

I reported the Fakker 5 minutes ago!! I wish I knew who he was!!!

bueno bob
10-01-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by flappo
i hope you get fucking banned , shithead

Actually, we were discussing this last night...his IP addy has already been revealed and I'm pretty sure a fairly massive shitstorm is headed to his PC right about now... :)

Blacklisted
10-01-2004, 11:59 AM
Actually, we were discussing this last night...his IP addy has already been revealed and I'm pretty sure a fairly massive shitstorm is headed to his PC right about now... :)

lol what kind of shitstorm? lol

Hopefully its a series of naked Hagar pictures... oh wait he would probably like that.

bueno bob
10-01-2004, 12:00 PM
lol what kind of shitstorm? lol

Hopefully its a series of naked Hagar pictures... oh wait he would probably like that.

I don't know, have to talk to Shaun about that...I think it was Shaun, anyway...he had something lined up, I believe...