PDA

View Full Version : hahaha sammy hagar hall of fame

scorpioboy33
09-30-2004, 01:05 AM
Check this out
How fuckin stupid is this....................................

SAMMY HAGAR INDUCTION in to ROCK & ROLLs HALL of FAME

View Current Signatures - Sign the Petition

To:
SAMMY HAGAR FANS: Induct the REDROCKER into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame********************************************** ************************************ To: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Foundation, ALL REDHEADS and SAMMY HAGAR FANS:
Now it is time for SAMMY HAGAR to take his rightful seat in the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame. Artists become eligible for induction 25 years after the release of their first record. Criteria include the influence and significance of the artist’s contributions to the development and perpetuation of rock and roll. For questions about the induction process, write to the following postal address (the Foundation does not have an e-mail address):

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Foundation
1290 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10104

PLEASE NOTE: The Museum does not handle the Hall of Fame induction process; the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Foundation does that. The Museum simply houses the permanent Hall of Fame exhibit.
We, the undersigned, as fans of great rock and roll music, call for the induction of SAMMY HAGAR into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. SAMMY'S contribution to ROCK began w/ MONTROSE their first release self titled MONTROSE in 1973 and has continued to ROCK to this DAY. His bio [which can be found below] doesn't tell the whole story. SAMMY is one artist who has truely given back to his FANs for years. A HAGAR show is more an interaction of the fans that come from all over the world and SAMMY involving the CROWD like no other ROCKER I've ever seen, SINCE MY DAYS back in DETROIT in early "70's" to today's SAM and DAVE tour, not to mention his own personal annual BIRTH DAY BASH held for all REDHEADs in CABO SAN LUCAS, MEXICO at his own cantina known WORLD WIDE "THE CABO WABO CANTINA"
After spending several years as the lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist for the mid-'70s hard-rock band Montrose, Sammy Hagar began a solo career that produced several hits and made him an album rock favorite. Hagar became a true star once he joined Van Halen in 1985, but he was a popular hard rocker ever since his first album with Montrose.
After giving up a boxing career, Hagar began singing in the late '60s, performing with various California bands [SAMMY was born 10/13/47 in SALINAS, CA.] including Skinny, the Fabulous Catillas, Justice Brothers, and Dust Cloud. Former Edgar Winter guitarist Ronnie Montrose asked Hagar to join his band, Montrose, in 1973. Hagar recorded two albums with Montrose before going solo in 1976. Hagar's self-titled Sammy Hagar was his first chart entry; it eventually went gold. Hagar's most popular solo album, 1981's platinum Standing Hampton, plus 1982's gold Three Lock Box. After Three Lock Box and its number 13 hit single "Your Love Is Driving Me Crazy," Hagar played several shows with guitarist Neal Schon, bassist Kenny Aaronson, and drummer Mike Shrieve; the group recorded a live album under the name HSAS. His 1984 album VOA contained the hit single "I Can't Drive 55.

In 1985, Hagar replaced David Lee Roth in Van Halen; his first album with the group was 1986's 5150. Hagar released his last solo album, Sammy Hagar, in 1987; the title of the record was changed to I Never Said Goodbye in a MTV contest, Hagar stayed with Van Halen through the remainder of the '80s and half of the '90s. During that time, the band had four other multi-platinum albums -- OU812 (1988), For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge (1991), LIVE: Right Here, Right Now (1993), Balance (1995) -- before tensions began to surface between Hagar and the rest of the band. In the summer of 1996, Hagar either quit Van Halen or was fired. The entire incident became a media sensation, ensuring that Hagar's 1997 solo album Marching to Mars -- his first in 10 years -- would be greeted with much media-generated fanfare. Red Voodoo followed two years later in 1999. Ten 13, was released in 2000 with N4S his newest release Oct 8 2002

At the same time, Hagar developed an unlikely side career when he moved to the Mexican town of Cabo San Lucas, where he opened a club and began successfully manufacturing and marketing his own brand of tequila, CABO WABO TEQUILA ranked second best tequila in the UNITED STATES.

Mas Tequila WABORITA's to ALL
RED HEADS RULE

bueno bob
09-30-2004, 01:10 AM
Oh yeah, prime candidate for Hall of Fame induction :rolleyes:

For fucks sake, why can't a bus just hit this dipshit so we can all move on with our lives?

DAVE OR THE GRAVE!!!

sambo
09-30-2004, 01:15 AM
What a laugh, Spam should be committed, not admitted..

Panamark
09-30-2004, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Oh yeah, prime candidate for Hall of Fame induction :rolleyes:

For fucks sake, why can't a bus just hit this dipshit so we can all move on with our lives?

DAVE OR THE GRAVE!!!

I honestly dont wish death or harm to any human being, but that was fookin funny, BB ! :D

Panamark
09-30-2004, 02:22 AM
Oh, and this is rather amusing, is this the Amercan Rock Hall of Fame, or the world Rock Hall of Fame ??

If its the world, Sammy was unheard of until Van Hagar...
Has it been 25 years since that turd floated into our once
clean swimming pool of life ??

kcmusician
09-30-2004, 06:03 AM
Is there more than one? I honestly thought the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame was international.... Am I wrong?

Shaun

Panamark
09-30-2004, 07:49 AM
I was being faecetious.

Im sure its American based, but covers the world.
However I dont believe he is worthy of induction as
he wasnt an international act 25 years ago..