PDA

View Full Version : AN ADMISSION FROM A Vhagar FAN

Thetruthbaby
09-30-2004, 02:17 PM
My brother is an idiot. When DLR left VH in 85' he believed everything EVH said about the situation and blamed DLR for the whole thing. He wouldn't even listen to EEASmile and later started saying that VHagar was better than VHALEN. Then when VH fired Hagar he slowly but surely started to realize that EVH had just as big an EGO as ROTH or anyone else in rock n roll. Then after saying Cherone would be the last singer in VH they canned him too. I could see my brother's attitude shift slowly over time as he saw that Eddie was full of shit and DLR was nowhere near as much to blame as he and other sheep had been led to believe. Now they're back with Hagar and my brother hasn't even bought the new hits package. He doesn't like the new songs that much. He knows the 2 new tracks they did in 96' are superior to the 3 new tracks done this year. And yesterday while we were on the phone he said he couldn't get a chance to go see them in Atlanta (he lives fairly close---I live in L.A.). When I told him VHagar weren't doing that well on the road in terms of attendance he said to me "if they had gotten David Lee Roth it would have been a lot bigger". I just laughed. I could have totally lit into him for his lack of vision all of these years but I didn't. I just let it roll off my back while thinking to myself "I TOLD YOU SO DUMBASS".

Switch84
09-30-2004, 02:51 PM
;) Relatives: Even though they may be misguided fools, ya gotta love 'em....

LMAOBT!

scottydabodi
10-02-2004, 12:17 AM
Shit, I wish my stupid sister would quit listening to Milli Vanilli... what the fuck?

Panamark
10-02-2004, 02:13 AM
Hey, everyone will have this realization one day. Its just that some of
us are quicker on the uptake than others.