X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. J was a playa

Okay...

so Doc is getting divorced...

and his wife shows this tape to the public from 15 years ago...of Doc boning some chick...

lmfao...

and he has a 20 some year old daughter out of wedlock...

you know this guy is right up there with Wilt...

I mean c'mon...the guy's name is Doc for fuck sakes...

lol...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Have you seen "The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh"???

Classic.

Comment

Yeah man...great movie...

well...

great movie if you are a Doc J fan...

that mojo had one hell of an afro...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

He's smooth. Guys like him should never be married.

Comment

How come you never hear about Wilt fathering 1000 kids? He never struck me as one who would call Trojan Man...

Comment

No...they should be pimps...

man could that guy fucking play though...

saw him several times at the old Coliseum in Richfield...

How about this for a trivia question...

what three NBA teams have his number retired in their rafters?

I said NBA...lol...not fucking ABA...and yeah...I said three...not two...

Comment

You would ask the same question about Dave though...lol...

Comment

Nets, Sixers... gimme a minute.

Comment

If I was an athelete The first thing I'd do out of HS is get snipped.

Comment

Nets...32...

Sixer...6...

and one more current NBA team has his jersey in their rafters...hehehehe...

Comment

lol...If I was an athlete that good...that is...

Who was it that had six or seven kids?

I know Kemp was one...but wasn't their a Celtic from Indiana?...not Bird...lol...even though he has an out of wedlock kid...

Comment

Bucks?

Comment

Karl Malone had a kid out of wedlock also.

Comment

Nope...not the bucks...but a good guess...

Comment

It was the original NBA team that drafted him...he never played a game for them....left to play in the ABA...

but he has a jersey up in Atlanta...as well...

Comment

Working...
                              X