PDA

View Full Version : Slapnuts' bash in Cabo the 9th and 10th ...

Eyes of the Night
10-06-2004, 05:14 AM
Anyone? ... anyone? ...

Alright peeps, this is my only chance I'm gonna get seeing that waste of a hero Eddie face to face in my life ...

SO

If the bro's are there then I'm "in like flin" ... needing my expedia.com travel tickets for a "weekend anti Slap, Roth diehard fantatic since 01' bash" at Slapnuts' bar ...

Around 1500-2000 for hotel and 3 day round tripper to Cabo for an "anti slapnut campaign, chance to meet EVH, wearing all my Roth gear apparel from both forums, son of a mother, seeking THE chance in a lifetime photo op with the human waste record setter EVH ...

Fuck, just remembered I'm flying solo ... anybody else wanna go!?:p

I need to know this shit my friends! I got 2-3 days ... help the brother you never knew out!;) ...

ALSO

I haven't been reading and need any info on the ladder dates of this tour to get a grasp and see if they can actually play well through their entire set before I give those a-holes any of my money in Seattle on the 22nd ...

thanks
Eyes

POJO_Risin
10-06-2004, 05:20 AM
LMFAO Eyes...

do yourself a favor...

get the tickets to Cabo...

have an awesome week...take down the classic discs...

camp out in front of the Cantina blazing Roth...

and save yourself the pain of watching that fat piece of shit...;)

I have heard nothing about this to be honest...

Panamark
10-06-2004, 05:22 AM
Seeing Ed Van Half-ass at Sammys house ??

Dude ??

Eyes of the Night
10-06-2004, 05:33 AM
Holy edit batman ...

If I go it's because of that chance to get MY pic with Ed ... yeah even the half ass Ed ... funny shit Pana ...

My local bro is already down there fishing ... he's already hopped that bar 3 times the past 3 years ... even talked to Slap he did ... that friend I forgot in my last post ... the fflight will be solo ...

Is it worth dying for? ... I heard that Cabo was;) ...

my window is opening kids ... I grew up on both Ed's ... doesn't matter in my eyes one way or another ...

I'm gonna take it then if Ed's even near the 250(I think) standing room for the stage only bar ...

He's gotta be lushing the bar!!! that Lush! Lmao ...

POJO_Risin
10-06-2004, 05:45 AM
Cabo's awesome...cept for that one section...

Where the "Shit flows like the rivers of capistrano..."

Eyes of the Night
10-06-2004, 05:59 AM
Hellarious ...

Fuck, I need a passport ... how long to those take to get? ... same day right!? ...

and to think this was all for not because of fookin' paperwork ...

Anger!

Eyes of the Night
10-06-2004, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
LMFAO Eyes...

get the tickets to Cabo...

take down the classic discs...

camp out in front of the Cantina blazing Roth...

I have heard nothing about this to be honest...

I'm dumb ... just tell me to go to a Hagar related site and do a search ...

Here I am rambling to a bunch of Roth fans ... lmfao!

Panamark
10-06-2004, 06:32 AM
Make sure you piss on Cabo Wabo !!

oh... and Sammy, Piss on him too !!
and and and and MIKEY !!! PISS ALL OVER HIM !!
and and and AL !! actually take a crap in a paper bag
and hurl it at AL.....

As for ED.. unless you enjoy teasing those old drunks
on park benches, probably best to just let him piss on
himself....

Eyes of the Night
10-06-2004, 06:40 AM
Thing is I don't drink ... anymore that is ... been 4 months ...

That would be funny shit though, getting hammered on a 6 pack:D ... that used to just wet my whistle ...

Panamark
10-06-2004, 07:03 AM
I dont care, just drink a shitload of water..

Eyes, if you cant at least Piss on Sammy.
Why would you bother going down there ????

Eyes of the Night
10-06-2004, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Eyes, if you cant at least Piss on Sammy.
Why would you bother going down there ????

Buwahaha!!! ...

I musta wrote the reason a bazillion times already my bre ...

EDDIE!!! EDDIE!!! EDDIE!!!

The fucked up thing is now the idol I used to see and fookin' worship has turned gray and SLOPPY ...

At least most of you stains had Ed in his prime ... he was 30 something all cheesed and top 40ied out when I got him ...

The only vintage Ed I've ever seen are on boots the few I have ...

Which is fine I'll trade the "in front of your steaming eyes" reading about those days here for living and growing up in Seattle, my high school years during the grunge era anyday ...

Fookin' love it, I call it Van Grunge ... I'm getto pro don't you know;) ...

Panamark
10-06-2004, 07:49 AM
Well at least hurl your crap at AL !!!

Have extra burritos and taco's the night
before, and become one with a brown paper
bag !

The fucker's head is visible over the
drum kit !!! YOU CAN DO IT !!!!

Eyes of the Night
10-06-2004, 08:16 AM
Lmao, true ... you're on fire tonight Pana, keep letting the beer talk for ya;) ... kidding ...

I don't know if I was ever on or off the wagon but either way I wish I had a coldie now ...

Take me back, back to the day where I always had a good buzz with my average 6 brew ha ha's and 3 bowls of chronic a day ...

I guess I like speed and pot more now ... non intentionally it just happens that the speed is kicking my ass and I go on these 3 day bingers every other week it seemed but now that I have cash I'm crashing hard more often ...

I'm moving to seattle though so I won't be around it as much anymore ... finishing school and getting a real jobby job is key now for me ...

Could never drink though high as a kite ... always hung me over the wrong way because I was still up after getting drunk ... lmao

420 on the hour every hour smokin' tough phat chronic green buds all the time ...

Later days better lays Pana, I'm outty five thowty ...

Panamark
10-06-2004, 08:36 AM
Speed hey ??

You should get a good co-ordinated shot from the crowd then !!
Front row, cant be more than 20-30 feet to Al's head..
Whats the worst that could happpen ?? Spammy might waddle
into the path of fire... (Thats not a bad thing !!)

Take a digicam !! Throw that bag for the Roth Army, Eyes !!!

You will be the legend forever !!!

ThrillsNSpills
10-06-2004, 08:45 AM
lmao @ Panamark

Eyes if you can time it to have expellant coming out of both ends during when it's love you'd be the highlight of the show.

Ed and Al aren't going to Cabo, are they? I'd be surprised.

Panamark
10-06-2004, 09:10 AM
LOL..

Actually, if its anything like last years bash, Eyes will have to
negotiate this obstacle to get to Al's head...

Perhaps Eye's should just go the Spamster !!!!

Panamark
10-06-2004, 09:15 AM
Aim at the centrepoint, (the belly button) maximum expulsion on impact !!! Or maybe his head ?? I cant figure which is larger ????

ThrillsNSpills
10-06-2004, 09:22 AM
Ah, it's quite a jump to go from holding up a Dave or the Grave T-shirt and actually heaving feces at the drummer.

Eyes you'll have to practice your foul shot if you're going to pelt the drummer.
Looks like you have quite a big target to aim around.

Panamark
10-06-2004, 09:35 AM
Give Spammy a "Got Roth" T-shirt to sign when he takes his obligatory breathe recovery "signing fans item" moment,
then you should have a clear trajectory at AL's head, EYE'S !!!

We want the milk advertisement all over again ! Except this time,
its Eye's burritos/tacos, not milk !!!!!

Oh yes !! This could be a great moment for the Roth Army !!

ZahZoo
10-06-2004, 10:20 AM
Ed and Al won't be down there... Mikey will be doing the Tres Gusano's deal and some other "guests" are on the bill...

Eyes here your chance to meet your hero...

guwapo_rocker
10-06-2004, 10:36 AM
The sisters are not going.

Here's who is....

Sammy, The Waboritas, Michael Anthony, Chad Smith, Jerry Cantrell, Billy Duffy, Smash Mouth, Silvertide and Kenny Chesney.

Have fun...:rolleyes:

rustoffa
10-06-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Here's who is....

Sammy, The Waboritas, Michael Anthony, Chad Smith, Jerry Cantrell, Billy Duffy, Smash Mouth, Silvertide and Kenny Chesney.

Have fun...:rolleyes:

Wow.....that's a festivalian juggernaut.

Mama! I wanna Kenney Chesney wife beater tour shirt!!!...oh pleeeeeease?????

CROWBAR
10-06-2004, 12:04 PM
I hope the Federales grab your ass!:D

Matt White
10-06-2004, 01:03 PM
HAIRFARMERS & 45+ year old FRAT BOYS in Cabo!!!!

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!!!!

Nitro Express
10-07-2004, 09:50 PM
Hawaii is nice in October. Go clubin on Waikiki instead. No beggars like in Mexico and the biggest beggar in Mexico is Sammy himself.

bueno bob
10-07-2004, 10:07 PM
You know, I am tempted to go to their show in Portland this month and get to the front...and have him autograph a "Got Roth" T shirt for me!

If it happens, and yes, it'll be free for me to go if I so decide, a pic of me in the shirt is going to become my new avatar, lol :)

Eyes of the Night
10-08-2004, 04:06 AM
Turns out I'm not going folks ...

Panamark
10-08-2004, 04:15 AM
Damn, there was so much ridin on that brown paper bag, too !!

tydhurst
10-08-2004, 05:44 AM
I wonder what Sammy Hagar smells like.

Joop? Shit? Alcohol? Goat? Yak Piss?

Panamark
10-08-2004, 06:08 AM
A mixture of piss, Mikey's anus and baked on halen sperm.

tydhurst
10-08-2004, 06:20 AM
Thanks for clearing that up for me lad!

Panamark
10-08-2004, 08:10 AM
No probs mate !

I wouldnt know from personal experience, (as Ive never stood anywhere near Spammy) but many Spammy fans here have
described the stench. They totally dig it, they think Spammy
should synthesize the odour and flog it for $75 a bottle
through RedSuckers.com

Mezro
10-08-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
A mixture of piss, Mikey's anus and baked on halen sperm.

The secret recipe for Cabo Wabo Chowder.

Mezro...Sammy says "you can even eat the bowl."...

EyesInterpreter
10-09-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Eyes
Anyone? ... anyone? ...

Alright peeps, this is my only chance I'm gonna get seeing that waste of a hero Eddie face to face in my life ...

Eyes wants you to know, that you are all his friends. He also will be meeting the legendary guitar player Edward Van Halen personally.

SO

If the bro's are there then I'm "in like flin" ... needing my expedia.com travel tickets for a "weekend anti Slap, Roth diehard fantatic since 01' bash" at Slapnuts' bar ...

If Eyes of the nights fellow brethren are amongst his presence, then he will cordially be invited inside the party festivities, that were presented by expedia.com's travel services.

Around 1500-2000 for hotel and 3 day round tripper to Cabo for an "anti slapnut campaign, chance to meet EVH, wearing all my Roth gear apparel from both forums, son of a mother, seeking THE chance in a lifetime photo op with the human waste record setter EVH ...

The estimated price for a hotel room and three round trip to cabo will cost about $1,500 - $2,000 dollars in American currency. Eyes considers this campaign to be anti Samuel Hagar, and he would be more than appreciative to get a photo with the idiot savant Edward Van Halen... while wearing the Roth Army logo t-shirt.

Fuck, just remembered I'm flying solo ... anybody else wanna go!?:p

(Expletive) Eyes suddenly remembered that in fact, he will be flying alone. Eyes also would like to invite anyone else who reads this message.

I need to know this shit my friends! I got 2-3 days ... help the brother you never knew out!;) ...

ALSO
[B]

The window of opportunity for his friends to experience a Vacation with him will only be 2-3 days at max. However, I am too fucking broke flipping hamburgers at McDonalds to afford the expenses of this trip. Could somebody at this website please pay for it?

[B]

I haven't been reading and need any info on the ladder dates of this tour to get a grasp and see if they can actually play well through their entire set before I give those a-holes any of my money in Seattle on the 22nd ...

I am illiterate, can someone give me the tour dates? I highly doubt the band known as Van Halen has the ability to entertain the audience... I am not financially stable enough to waste these funds on October 22nd, if they are unable to play their music well.

[B]

thanks
Eyes[B]

Eyes would like to thank all of you, as seen with his approval of signature.