Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Re: Big News

Originally posted by LIGHT UP THE SK
      GO TO BRAVEWORDSBLOODYKNUCKLES WEBSITE, VAN HAGAR IS DONE
      VAN HALEN Future In Jeopardy? [Rock Hard - 04.10.05 14:59:35]

Hot off the rumor mill - BW&BK sources have learned that since VAN HALEN guitarist Eddie Van Halen fired all of vocalist SAMMY HAGAR’s road crew, tension in the band has been at an all time high.

In fact, it's been described that Eddie and Sammy “Hate” each other and apparently Sammy has already threatened to bail on the tour numerous times. Sammy is also planning a quick “eight shows in 10 days” jaunt opening for TED NUGENT just before Christmas this year. Hagar is also in the 'talking' stages of doing a full blown spring/summer tour as Nugent's opening act.

Our source was told that “this is it for VH with Sammy. There will be no other tours or new album.”
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

BraveWords is like the Enquirer.. I wouldn't count on any of this to be true.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rebel
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Feb 2004

Is there a bootleg of it or what??
          The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

Working...