PDA

View Full Version : Y108 in Hamilton.

moose
10-06-2004, 02:04 PM
This mornin on my way to the doc, Y108(station in Hamilton) was taking request for the "lunch hour".
So I dialed the # and got through to Jeff Chomers(DJ) and asked him that I'd like to kick off the noon hour with a little CVH. He later asked if I could do an intro to the song (Unchained) so this is what I said.
Hey guys this is Frank from Maple and I'm on my way to the Dr for a physical and I would luv to hear some CLASSIC VAN HALEN, no spam for this guy, etc etc.(I forgot to mention that "It Ain't VH w/o Roth)
Would you beleive it they played the whole thing including the "no spam for this guy' I couldn't beleive it.
Man what a start to my day. CVH t-shirt on a TV host and then this, me on the radio.
KUDOS to Y108!:D

RogueHorseman
10-06-2004, 02:11 PM
Better make way -- the Moose is loose today, baby!

moose
10-06-2004, 02:14 PM
It's ruttin' season!

Matt White
10-06-2004, 02:16 PM
GOOD WORK MOOSE!!!
ROTH ON!!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!

CROWBAR
10-06-2004, 02:25 PM
whoooohooooo baybee!

a hunernd an thirty beats a minute

bueno bob
10-06-2004, 02:29 PM
Fuckin' A right!

Good work, brother!

ZahZoo
10-06-2004, 03:44 PM
Unchained?? Wouldn't Somebody Get Me a Doctor been more appropriate? ;)

DLR_EngineRoom
10-06-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by moose
This mornin on my way to the doc, Y108(station in Hamilton) was taking request for the "lunch hour".
So I dialed the # and got through to Jeff Chomers(DJ) and asked him that I'd like to kick off the noon hour with a little CVH. He later asked if I could do an intro to the song (Unchained) so this is what I said.
Hey guys this is Frank from Maple and I'm on my way to the Dr for a physical and I would luv to hear some CLASSIC VAN HALEN, no spam for this guy, etc etc.(I forgot to mention that "It Ain't VH w/o Roth)
Would you beleive it they played the whole thing including the "no spam for this guy' I couldn't beleive it.
Man what a start to my day. CVH t-shirt on a TV host and then this, me on the radio.
KUDOS to Y108!:D

Nice goin'! But I gotz a few questions for ya.....

1) Which TV Host had a classic VH Tshirt on? Stroumboulopoulous?
2) Which song did they play?

Splooge
10-06-2004, 06:37 PM
I think Jennifer Peck had the tee on.

Northern Girl
10-06-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
Which TV Host had a classic VH Tshirt on? Stroumboulopoulous?

See the Alive and Well thread.