X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JacktheRipper
    Full On Cocktard
    • Oct 2004

so how what to get

well, there's this thing going on at my school where you get to dress up like someone from the past. So logically me and a couple fiends chose to dress up like van halen. and i got dave's part. so i need help on what i should wear. i got a couple of options in my head. but i was also pondering on where the in the hell could i find some of this stuff. wig, spandex, a shit load wrist braclets. so if anyone has any ideas of what i should do, please help. i posting here cause i didn't have a clue where as to post...new member.
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Go to Goodwill. Defeating that, any big city should have a retro-80s shop sporting all that stuff.

Good choice, though! Going classic Van Halen is never a bad idea!

See if you can get a pic of yourselves and post it in our picture forum, I think we'd all love to see it.

Roth on!
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

Re: so how what to get

Originally posted by JacktheRipper
      well, there's this thing going on at my school where you get to dress up like someone from the past. So logically me and a couple fiends chose to dress up like van halen. and i got dave's part. so i need help on what i should wear. i got a couple of options in my head. but i was also pondering on where the in the hell could i find some of this stuff. wig, spandex, a shit load wrist braclets. so if anyone has any ideas of what i should do, please help. i posting here cause i didn't have a clue where as to post...new member.
      1.) Blond whig(?)
      2.) RED bandanna(Target)
      3.)Bracelets(Hot Topic)
      4.)CLASSIC VAN HALEN T-shirt(Hot Topic or E-BAY)
      5.)SUN GLASSES(Target)
      6.)A "TAKE NO PRISONERS ATTITUDE".(DEEP INSIDE)

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Re: so how what to get

Originally posted by JacktheRipper
        \

take the Yankee Rose video approach. Trust me. I did it years and years ago for a high school Hallowe'en dance and it was by far the most talked about.

All you really need is make up and some skill.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• JacktheRipper
          Full On Cocktard
          • Oct 2004

thanx for the help, at the moment i think my friends are chickening out, i got couple days till showtime and i've been working on my dave impressions. already got some of the kicks(had them since freshman year...and got laughed at but who cares) i'm talking with my friend willie who does a bad ass dave. i mean i'm sitting there with a beer and playing poker and he just pops out... I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend!. well i have an update and a pic, hopefully i ain't going solo think i'm going call someone to come as steve vai. chow.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

it's much easier to find some capris, sandals and stupid micky mouse t-shirts...if you think about going as an idiot...
            Roth Army Icon
            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

LOL Ah, Natra, you funny mo-fo you!
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Working...