PDA

View Full Version : Hagar sent me e-mail!!!

Golden AWe
10-07-2004, 02:11 PM
Fuckin' hell!

After all the junkmail I've gotten in the past this is the worst...I guess he's earned a few extra bucks on the road...or maybe he's trying to get me to replace him in the band...

"From: "Hagar" <%FROM_USER@atitaiwan.com>

Reply-To: "Hagar" <%FROM_USER@atitaiwan.com>

To: heroa@vituttaa.net

Subject: We will give you your money in no time

Date: Thu 10/07/04 06:29 PM

Attention
xerophileyardwoolderwinnerwoodenweary

Your Application is Pre-Approved Thu, 07 Oct 2004 10:29:43 -0600

`*-Refinance or get a Loan today! `*-Best Re-flnance rate for cred it challenged
`*-Best Customer Service
`*-Lowest Interest-Rates in Years
`*-SAVE [$100-$700] per month
`*-Poor cred it ok!
`*-takes only 10 seconds without asking for any personal info See for yourself here

Best Regaurds,,
Hagar "

Matt White
10-07-2004, 02:26 PM
E-V-I-L!!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!!

bueno bob
10-07-2004, 02:29 PM
Only takes about ten seconds without asking for personal info? Are we talking about refinancing or is Hagar asking for head?

Golden AWe
10-07-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Only takes about ten seconds without asking for personal info? Are we talking about refinancing or is Hagar asking for head?

he must be dahm desperate

and his wife only sleeps with their postman

bueno bob
10-07-2004, 02:42 PM
Hagar's sons name is Aaron, right? Don't know that much about Hagar, never really wanted to, so forgive me if I'm wrong...

Tell this joke at your next party:

Sammy's son has a dream in which a bird lands and tells him his aunt is going to die. He tells his dad, and his dad tells him it's nothing. The next day, sure enough, his aunt dies. Hagar writes it off as coincidence, but that night his son has a dream about a bird again, and this time the bird says "Your dad will die".

His son says, well, shit, and tells good ole pops anyway. Hagar goes through the next day, nervous and scared and pale and all worked up, comes home and says to his old lady "Man, playing with the boys was the hardest thing I ever had to do today...worst day ever".

Hagar's old lady says "You think YOU had it rough? The mailman dropped dead on our doorstep today."

(Stole it from someplace, I think it was the movie Big Fish, but the name changes work pretty good, anyway).

Matt White
10-07-2004, 02:47 PM
Hagar's old lady is Bitter 'cause Spammy is only going down on the SISTERS lately.

FUCK YOU VAn HAgar!!!!

Golden AWe
10-07-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Hagar's sons name is Aaron, right? Don't know that much about Hagar, never really wanted to, so forgive me if I'm wrong...

Tell this joke at your next party:

Sammy's son has a dream in which a bird lands and tells him his aunt is going to die. He tells his dad, and his dad tells him it's nothing. The next day, sure enough, his aunt dies. Hagar writes it off as coincidence, but that night his son has a dream about a bird again, and this time the bird says "Your dad will die".

His son says, well, shit, and tells good ole pops anyway. Hagar goes through the next day, nervous and scared and pale and all worked up, comes home and says to his old lady "Man, playing with the boys was the hardest thing I ever had to do today...worst day ever".

Hagar's old lady says "You think YOU had it rough? The mailman dropped dead on our doorstep today."

(Stole it from someplace, I think it was the movie Big Fish, but the name changes work pretty good, anyway).

Bwahahahaha...

Panamark
10-08-2004, 06:23 AM
Thats a crappy Spam filter you got GA.

tydhurst
10-08-2004, 06:28 AM
I got an E Mail form Amazon.com advertising "The essential Red collection. Sammy Hagar"

WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY SEND ME THAT?