X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Shaq set to return on Friday...

Shaq has missed the past 12 games...and 13 coming into Friday's game...

he'll be shouldering the team with Bryant and Malone out...

can he come back and be 100%...or is he coming back to soon...

man...the Lakers on paper certainly aren't the team we are getting...lmfao...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • Troy
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Shaq does this every year. He's always said the season is too long. I don't think he'll ever be 100% his body can't handle all that mass.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

And now...I don't think he'll be able to handle all that load he'll have to carry...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Troy
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Is he overweight again? I read he came into the season somewhat inshape... Is he 340+ again?

Comment

• Gmoney

I just want to see Shaq and Koby have an all out throwdown!! Should put it on pay per view.

My money is on Shaq!!!:pow: :pow:

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Unless Kobe tries to rape his ass...

Comment

• Little Texan
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              Unless Kobe tries to rape his ass...
              That would be like a Chihuahua trying to rape a Great Dane!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Chihuahuas are small and sneaky though...and they fucking vibrate...lmfao...Shaq may like that shit...

Comment

Working...