X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Van Via
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

Quotes from Cherone.com

"David Lee Roth cannot sing, Michael Anthony cannot do Panama or Jump. SO OF COURSE GARY. he is sooo sexy".

You know David Lee Roth can't sing *cough wanker cough*. Some of the shit you read on that site just make you want to puke. Have a look at some of this:

"They are the soundtrack of my entire life".

That's a bit sad, and come on they're talking about Extreme!!

"Don't worry, Hellraiser, Gary's never left music!"

It's a shame really
    Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE
  • tydhurst
    Commando
    • Mar 2004

Cherone.com

Fucking Hell!
    Don't need a gun to blow your mind!

http://tydhurst.proboards30.com

Join my forum.

Comment

• David Van Via
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by tydhurst
      Cherone.com

Fucking Hell!
      Sorry I seen Ga y Cherone's user name and thought lets see what the gays are blabbing on about.
      Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

What a fag Cherone was.

I feel bad for him though...Van Halen was the chance of a lifetime, but he had to know it was doomed from jump street...
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The webpastors at the Church of Cherone are decent enough guys, but some of their congregation borders on mental in their assessment of Exteme's role in rock n roll history.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Well, Extreme was...uh...they had that one thing they did that changed rock music forever, remember? It was...uh...well, they had that "More Than Words" thing that was a hit, and they followed it up with...ummmm....

Anyone?

Never mind.
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

Nuno is a good guitar player. Extreme had the misfortune of being at the END of the hair-metal era. Gary is a decent singer. Certainly not VH material. At that point, I thought the SISTERS should have toured without a singer and been a traveling karaoke machine. Let the fans sing the songs. I mean a 3rd singer?!? Who the FUCK thought that it would work?

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!!!

Comment

• badhorsie

I think Nuno is a great fucking guitarist. He has such a great feel and command over his instrument.

I'm not that big of a fan of Extreme (i only have 2 discs) but they definitely have alot of variety to their songs and it sucks they were pigeonholed for their "hit".

Gary in VH though......it just wasnt the best choice.

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

In some ways, I don't think it was a bad choice, per se...I was so sick of Hagar ignoring the whole Van Halen catalog save for his own garbage that I thought it was somewhat refreshing to get someone in there who actually CARED about classic Van Halen enough to try and get it back to the audience.

However, Cherone was just the wrong person to do it.

They had to be looking at themselves after the whole MTV '96 fiasco and know they were fucked. Bringing back the classic VH to the fans was a great idea, after years of it being virtually ignored, but going about it with Cherone was wrong.

It needed to be with Roth.

Too bad they missed that memo.
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Now I've seen it all..........Gary Cherone fans blasting Dave..........GARY IS A HUGE DAVE FAN YOU MORONS! Here's a question for you though dude........what the fuck were you doing on a Cherone site to begin with? Torturing yourself for eating that extra twinkie?!

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Gary Cheronie rides the baloney pony !

-DLR
                      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Remember Dave's quote when asked about Gary joining the Sam and Dave tour? "He's busy doing the vagina monologues"

Gary is a tool and the punchline to every VH joke there ever was.
                        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Actually Gary can now take heart that more people purchased
                          VHIII than BOBW !! Who woulda thunk it........
                          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Isn't that sad though? Shit, the writing was on the wall when they announce yet ANOTHER best of to follow up the previous best of. I never bought VH 3, I downloaded it. I listened to one of the songs, and that was it. Is there anything on there worth a damn or should I just delete it now and free up some space?
                            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

I think the future is brighter for an EEAS reunion than a Van Halen one at this point. But then again, I question what dave really wants to do? Maybe he's sick of the bullshit too. Low album sales and playing small venues might not be worth it agter a few years. Well I wouldn't blame him if he decided to just do studio albums without touring. Keep the EMT, try for more TV appearances and keep up with some charities. Thats the high road.

Comment

Working...