Gross Sales $329,503
International Gross Sales
Attendance 4,754
Capacity 15,825
Shows 1
Sell-Outs 0
Prices $77.50, $38.75
Promoter Jack Utsick Presents

It came as a shock to me that the first NJ and LA shows weren't sell outs. Obviously, they didn't sell EVERY ticket. Now, it's even worse than I thought. I believe there are 3 sellout shows on this tour. THAT'S IT!!

Panamark
10-08-2004, 07:43 AM
Are those first figures per night, or the two nights combined ??

scorpioboy33
10-08-2004, 07:56 AM
not a fan..but for a bunch of shitty imitators they are still making a lot of money

Bob_R
10-08-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Panamark

Two nights combined my friend.

Bob_R
10-08-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
not a fan..but for a bunch of shitty imitators they are still making a lot of money

Yes they are dude. I'm strictly talking attendance.

Panamark
10-08-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
Two nights combined my friend.

Thanks mate ! That makes more sense..

Dr. Love
10-08-2004, 08:37 AM
Where can we find such figures online?

Bob_R
10-08-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Where can we find such figures online?

These are two sites to check out.

http://www.amusementbusiness.com
http://www.billboard.com/bb/charts/boxscore.jsp

:)

Dr. Love
10-08-2004, 09:27 AM
Thanks!

Wa Wa Zat
10-08-2004, 11:46 AM
Holy Crap!!! That Little Rock gig really glares right at you.....4,754 at place that holds 15,825. Pathetic!

I thought that there were a lot more trailer parks and special ed. schools in that area. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

It looks like Metallica sold out all there dates in So.Cal........and they REAllY Suck!!!
Thay have since the Black album!!! Long Live Master of Puppets!!!!!!!!

Matt White
10-08-2004, 11:50 AM
"Tonights attendance is....It's 5,150 Time!!!"
"Uh Spam,.......4,754 is the attendance."
"Damn."
"Look at all the EMPTY SEATS at the Van HAgar Show Tonight!!!!"
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
SUCK IT Hagar SHEEP!!!!!

DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!

Snow Ho
10-08-2004, 12:15 PM
lol when i first read this title i thought 8 more people bought tickets.

DavidLeeNatra
10-08-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Panamark

thanx for asking...I didn't see there were two shows and was a little shocked...these numbers are a joke...a bad one but still a joke...

BackInAction
10-08-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
Artist/ Event Van Halen, Shinedown
Venue Staples Center
City / State Los Angeles, Calif.
Date Aug. 19-20, 2004
Gross Sales $2,180,595
Attendance 25,173
Capacity 28,994
Shows 2
Sell-Outs 0
Prices $95, $60
Promoter Goldenvoice/AEG Live/Nederlander

Artist/ Event Van Halen
Venue Continental Airlines Arena
City / State East Rutherford, N.J.
Date June 22-23, 2004
Gross Sales $1,982,420
Attendance 24,241
Capacity 28,643
Shows 2
Sell-Outs 0
Prices $81.78
Promoter AEG Live

Artist/ Event Van Halen
Venue Worcester's Centrum Centre
City / State Worcester, Mass.
Date June 19-20, 2004
Gross Sales $1,669,570
Attendance 19,602
Capacity 22,922
Shows 2
Sell-Outs 0
Prices $85.17
Promoter AEG Live

Artist/ Event Van Halen
Venue Greensboro Coliseum
City / State Greensboro, N.C.
Date June 11, 2004
Gross Sales $829,277
Attendance 11,036
Capacity 13,352
Shows 1
Sell-Outs 0
Prices $75.14
Promoter AEG Live/C&C Concerts

Artist/ Event Van Halen
Venue St. Pete Times Forum
City / State Tampa, Fla.
Date Sept. 9, 2004
Gross Sales $777,429
Attendance 9,571
Capacity 16,130
Shows 1
Sell-Outs 0

Artist/ Event Van Halen, Shinedown
Venue Qwest Center
City / State Omaha, Neb.
Date July 31, 2004
Gross Sales $698,160
Attendance 9,693
Capacity 14,668
Shows 1
Sell-Outs 0
Prices $87, $57
Promoter AEG Live

Artist/ Event Van Halen, Laidlaw
Venue Alltel Arena
City / State North Little Rock, Ark.
Date Sept. 24, 2004
Gross Sales $329,503
Attendance 4,754
Capacity 15,825
Shows 1
Sell-Outs 0
Prices $77.50, $38.75

It came as a shock to me that the first NJ and LA shows weren't sell outs. Obviously, they didn't sell EVERY ticket. Now, it's even worse than I thought. I believe there are 3 sellout shows on this tour. THAT'S IT!!

averaged over 10,400 a show...not too bad.

DavidLeeNatra
10-08-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by BackInAction
averaged over 10,400 a show...not too bad.

...it this was a poison-tour...

Matt White
10-08-2004, 12:23 PM
Venue Alltel Arena
Date Sept. 24, 2004
Gross Sales $329,503
Attendance 4,754
Capacity 15,825
Shows 1
Sell-Outs 0
Prices $77.50, $38.75

Once again, 4,754 in a 15,825 arena. 11, 071 EMPTY SEATS!!!!!
PATHETIC!!!! For a FUCKING REUNION TOUR!!!!! What happened to all the #1 Albums?!?!?! The Consecutive AOR hits?!?!? THE SHEEP?!?!?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! !!!!
Van Hagar can't get arrested!!!!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!!

BackInAction
10-08-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Venue Alltel Arena
Date Sept. 24, 2004
Gross Sales $329,503
Attendance 4,754
Capacity 15,825
Shows 1
Sell-Outs 0
Prices $77.50, $38.75

Once again, 4,754 in a 15,825 arena. 11, 071 EMPTY SEATS!!!!!
PATHETIC!!!! For a FUCKING REUNION TOUR!!!!! What happened to all the #1 Albums?!?!?! The Consecutive AOR hits?!?!? THE SHEEP?!?!?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! !!!!
Van Hagar can't get arrested!!!!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!!

When you single out the one small # and ignore the other #'s that are fine, do you think you "discovered" something or are you just hoping that no one reads the other figures. Yeah, Arkansaw didn't do well. Who the fuck cares about Arkansaw?

You're such a one sided, narow minded, blind little bitch. :bananna:

BTW, if you are truthfully retarded or mentally limited in any way, then I apologize for what I have said (and will say in the future).

DavidLeeNatra
10-08-2004, 12:50 PM
When you single out the one small # and ignore the other #'s that are fine/I]

could you give us a definition of "fine"? is it 9k instead of 14 or 9 instead of 16? please help us!

DavidLeeNatra
10-08-2004, 12:57 PM
so they sold 81 k of 220 k that makes an average sellout of 36%...I'd give that an "uh uh"...

Wa Wa Zat
10-08-2004, 01:05 PM
OOOPPPPSSS!!! Metallica Sold Out their nights in Montreal(my bad)............ We will have to see how that one turns out for Vh.

Matt White
10-08-2004, 01:19 PM
When you single out the one small # and ignore the other #'s that are fine, do you think you "discovered" something or are you just hoping that no one reads the other figures. Yeah, Arkansaw didn't do well. Who the fuck cares about Arkansaw?

BTW, if you are truthfully retarded or mentally limited in any way, then I apologize for what I have said (and will say in the future).

Now, Now BIA. Don't get your feelings hurt. Ark is the tip of the iceberg, and you've known it all summer long. Look at the overall numbers for the tour, you know their averaging UNDER 10,000 a night. On a REUNION tour. We both know those numbers are an indication that Van Hagar are completely irrelevant to the MAJORITY of fans.
Why to you think the acrimony exist between EVH and Spammy? The failure of this tour, a direct result of those 3 AWFUL new songs, has a lot to do with the Ched Rocker. Sorry. NO SPIN here. Dress it up anyway you want, and the end result is still AWFUL."Put a racing harness on a mule, and everybody can still see it's just a mule."

Dolomite, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

DavidLeeNatra
10-08-2004, 01:26 PM
as I posted before...36% of the available tickets sold is not what I call "success"...

Thetruthbaby
10-08-2004, 02:04 PM
Like I've been saying all along. Outside of realy big cities or markets the tour is simply not doing very good business. The Vhagar morons will jump on the L.A. shows or the Wor. MASS/ E Rutherford shows as some type of confirmation that the tour is going great but it's not. I've read BILLBOARD magazine every week since I was a kid. Since the start of this VHagar tour only a FEW TIMES have they even made the top concert grosses list. And the list in the magazine is far more detailed, usually listing about 30 to 35 shows PER WEEK. And VHagar haven't been in there THE VAST majority of this tour. ONLY in big cities or major rock markets do they make the list. The Little Rock & Tampa shows are not just a mirage, it's the way MOST of this tour has gone. Buffalo, Green Bay, Salt Lake City, Atlanta, Grand Rapids, Biloxi, Oakland, Denver etc etc. ALL of these cities have had only about a HALF HOUSE or a little better. And those are just off the top of my head.. When Pollstar releases its numbers next year they'll see. I would say they'll be fortunate if they average 10,000 per night. And their playing full size arena's with at least an average of 15,000 tickets available for purchase. L.A., Philadelphia, St Louis, Chicago & E Rutherford do not make a tour. There is a hell of a lot more to it than that. When the Pollstar list is released the hagar fans will be eerily quiet. Wait and see.

BackInAction
10-08-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Thetruthbaby
Like I've been saying all along. Outside of realy big cities or markets the tour is simply not doing very good business. The Vhagar morons will jump on the L.A. shows or the Wor. MASS/ E Rutherford shows as some type of confirmation that the tour is going great but it's not. I've read BILLBOARD magazine every week since I was a kid. Since the start of this VHagar tour only a FEW TIMES have they even made the top concert grosses list. And the list in the magazine is far more detailed, usually listing about 30 to 35 shows PER WEEK. And VHagar haven't been in there THE VAST majority of this tour. ONLY in big cities or major rock markets do they make the list. The Little Rock & Tampa shows are not just a mirage, it's the way MOST of this tour has gone. Buffalo, Green Bay, Salt Lake City, Atlanta, Grand Rapids, Biloxi, Oakland, Denver etc etc. ALL of these cities have had only about a HALF HOUSE or a little better. And those are just off the top of my head.. When Pollstar releases its numbers next year they'll see. I would say they'll be fortunate if they average 10,000 per night. And their playing full size arena's with at least an average of 15,000 tickets available for purchase. L.A., Philadelphia, St Louis, Chicago & E Rutherford do not make a tour. There is a hell of a lot more to it than that. When the Pollstar list is released the hagar fans will be eerily quiet. Wait and see.

Well, please tell me WHAT tour is doing well. ALL tour's are flopping for the most part. Anyone want to argue that one?

10K per show avereage when nearly tours are suffering is fine. I'd love to see Dave out there, but I doubt the attendance would satisfy everyone's crazy expectations. I do know that if a Dave-led tour was averaging 10K, everybodys' expectations here would lower and there would be just as many glass half-full arguements.

Bottom line, ONLY the Dave or Grave'rs aregue that this tour is a complete failure. What's more funny is the'll start a post out with "this tour is an obviously failure, we all know that..."

Some of you guys kill me. :lol:

RogueHorseman
10-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Bottom line, ONLY the Dave or Grave'rs aregue that this tour is a complete failure...

Yeah, just those posters... oh, and the WB rep/long time friend of mine who called me yesterday.

Halen High
10-08-2004, 11:49 PM
Forget the sheep spin, these numbers are further confirmation that the Van Hagar reunion is a huge failure.

They can't even come close to selling out their own backyard in LA. Almost 4,000 empty seats in a town they once owned. What a fucking joke. And how many of these were freebies?

Sure, some other tours aren't doing well either, but isn't this supposed to be Van Halen, America's all-time favourite rock band? Clearly its not without Dave.

Dr. Love
10-08-2004, 11:56 PM
Seems like you can't pull up any particular show's attendance on those sites, or am I missing them??

monkeythe
10-08-2004, 11:59 PM
The thing that sticks out to me most are the ticket prices. No wonder so many tours failed this year. The trickle down affect is that when artists out-price their fans then the fans stop buying albums. This is just another reason why record sales are down, although the RIAA will only blame the Internet.

scottydabodi
10-09-2004, 12:50 AM
Hagar Sympathizers should fuck off...
We all know that Matt, and TheTruthBaby have hit the nail on the head yet AGAIN! You guys rock ass!! Anyone who thinks that this tour is a success on ANY LEVEL is either completely insane, totally retarded, blindingly dillusional, or takin it in the pooper from Sammy... I hope Ed CHOKES to death on his pride, and that the events that are less than half full make Alex drink himself into oblivion wondering how did it all come to this...
I'm fucking SHOCKED that anyone would side with the VH sisters considering all the LIES, BACKSTABBING, failed promises, and pathetic performances that they've perpetuated over the last 19 years... the BLATANT mediocrity, and repeated showing of how they don't give a fuck about their fans is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg with these two ASSCLOWNS. Their refusal to accept DLR's role in their unbelievable success, and their constant LIES about Dave are just too overwhelming for ANY self-respecting person to tolerate... I REFUSE TO ACCEPT OR SUPPORT ANY OF THOSE SHITHEADS!!! Buy DLR, accept QUALITY, not Quantity...
DAVE or the FUCKING GRAVE, ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebel
10-09-2004, 03:24 AM

Classic post right here, calling somebody else retarded and using the word "Arkansaw" about three times. I tell ya, I would say you must have went to school in "Arkansaw", but I know some pretty sharp folks from.................Arkansas. It's always possible your just a bumbling jackass. Read a book, learn some English and how to spell it, and give a better try next time sporty.

bueno bob
10-09-2004, 03:43 AM
I do know that if a Dave-led tour was averaging 10K, everybodys' expectations here would lower and there would be just as many glass half-full arguements.

More sheep spin. A DLR fronted VH reunion tour will sell out every time.

Did you miss 1996?

The anticipation for that then was astronomical...staggering. It hasn't died off any.

It's just the that Hagar apologists like yourself want to believe it has.

Keep tryin'.

Matt White
10-09-2004, 06:32 AM
Bob, what he's missing is reality. A CLASSIC VAN HALEN reunion would be the biggest musical event in years. Just because NOBODY is interested in Van Hagar, they assume that the Millions of VAN HALEN fans have lost interest. So very wrong.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

BackInAction
10-09-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Rebel
Classic post right here, calling somebody else retarded and using the word "Arkansaw" about three times. I tell ya, I would say you must have went to school in "Arkansaw", but I know some pretty sharp folks from.................Arkansas. It's always possible your just a bumbling jackass. Read a book, learn some English and how to spell it, and give a better try next time sporty.

It was part of the joke, dick.

What, do you guys ride the same short bus every morning and get excited when you get to school...because you think it's a new place?

BackInAction
10-09-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Bob, what he's missing is reality. A CLASSIC VAN HALEN reunion would be the biggest musical event in years. Just because NOBODY is interested in Van Hagar, they assume that the Millions of VAN HALEN fans have lost interest. So very wrong.

what he's missing is reality. A CLASSIC VAN HALEN reunion would be the biggest musical event in years.

Will always be would , so who is exactly missing reality...

YOU'RE A DUMBASS, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!

IN CASE YOU AREN'T SURE, YEAH, I'M MAKING FUN OF YOUR OVER-EXCITED USE OF CAPITILIZATION...

Matt White
10-09-2004, 01:52 PM
what he's missing is reality. A CLASSIC VAN HALEN reunion would be the biggest musical event in years.

Will always be would , so who is exactly missing reality...

YOU'RE A DUMBASS, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!

IN CASE YOU AREN'T SURE, YEAH, I'M MAKING FUN OF YOUR OVER-EXCITED USE OF CAPITILIZATION...

BIA your always good for a laugh!!!!:lol:
You've known all along that this SHAM HALEN tour was miserable from the start. Uninspired, Unwanted, and unnecessary. Metallica's tour has done well. Vote For Change tour. Dave Matthews, off the top of my head. But, that dead horse has been beaten into oblivion these past few months. Sorry that it still aggravates you when people point out that the SHAM HALEN FLEECE THE SHEEP TOUR has been such an utter failure for the SISTERS & Spammy. Keep your chin up.

bueno bob
10-09-2004, 03:58 PM
Let's not forget the Prince tour this summer...that's actually done exceedingly well...

BIA should take his ass back to ArkansaW...lots of Hagar fans there, and the dating scene is great! So long as you've got a sibling anyway....he should feel right at home...

:D

scottydabodi
10-10-2004, 12:37 PM
Back in Action, you're at the wrong fuckin' site to be preachin' your Hagar bullshit. Hagar sympathizers should hit the LINKS. Norton will treat you like a boyfriend there.