PDA

View Full Version : What's Vallerie doing and who's she banging these days?

Nitro Express
10-08-2004, 03:40 PM
What's Vallerie Bertinelli doing these days and who's she banging? I heard she was at some Van Hagar shows this summer but that's because she was making sure Sammy wasn't going to try and fuck Wolfie up the ass backstage.

I heard she had a part in a Mandy Moore film. You know your career has bombed when you are second fiddle to Mandy Moore.

frenchie
10-08-2004, 03:42 PM
valerie try to give a father to his son, it's not easy!!!!
think what you want but valerie bertinelli is not a so bad woman.not as strong as ozzy osbourne's wife

monkeythe
10-08-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by frenchie
valerie try to give a father to his son, it's not easy!!!!
think what you want but valerie bertinelli is not a so bad woman.not as strong as ozzy osbourne's wife

Why does everyone compliment Ozzy's wife. She is responsible for the worst revisionist history in rock history by fucking up "Blizzard of OZ" & "Diary". Even the VH sisters were smart enough not to overdub Roth on the re-releases.

scottydabodi
10-09-2004, 12:33 AM
Val's at my house...

badhorsie
10-09-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by monkeythe
Why does everyone compliment Ozzy's wife. She is responsible for the worst revisionist history in rock history by fucking up "Blizzard of OZ" & "Diary". Even the VH sisters were smart enough not to overdub Roth on the re-releases.

A FUCKING MEN

She has fucked over Ozzy and members of his band COUNTLESS times . I am surprised how well she gets ozzy into the press and how much coverage she gets for him though. But she whores him out all over that terrible MTV show ....dont forget how she butchered DOWN TO EARTH.

Matt White
10-09-2004, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by monkeythe

BRILLIANT!!!! Couldn't agree with you more Monkeythe, Sharon is worthless. 5 star vote to you sir!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!!!

bueno bob
10-09-2004, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by badhorsie
A FUCKING MEN

She has fucked over Ozzy and members of his band COUNTLESS times . I am surprised how well she gets ozzy into the press and how much coverage she gets for him though. But she whores him out all over that terrible MTV show ....dont forget how she butchered DOWN TO EARTH.

FUCK YEAH!

Sharon is a worthless fucking bitch. That cunt of a woman is one of the worst fucking things to ever happen to Earth, let alone Bob Daisely and Lee Kerslake...I could go on for HOURS about that...

Sharon Osbourne is a fucking money hungry gold-digging whore. Always has been and always will be. Got that little personality trait from her broken-down worthless dick-suck of a father, no doubt... :rolleyes:

Here's one 5 star coming your way!

Panamark
10-09-2004, 04:39 AM
ELVIS recently sent me some of the remixed tracks off
Diary and Blizzard. I was disgusted.

No more respect for Mrs Osbourne at all......

Va Beach VH Fan
10-09-2004, 08:53 AM
I'll I can tell you is Valerie ain't fucking me, dammit....

I'd have told you guys, honest.... ;)

Nitro Express
10-09-2004, 01:00 PM
I have zero respect for Sharon Osbourne. She pimps her husband and family out to MTV so she can go on Rodeo Drive shopping sprees. Ozzy had his wild times and wants to be normal. Sharon won't let the man be normal. I often wonder how much Ozzy's public image is really Ozzy. The kids drug problems and Ozzy relapsing back into substance abuse can be partly blamed on Sharron. Who in the hell tells their alcoholic husband to drink some wine at a wedding?

Sharon might know how to market her wacky family and husband and might have some business sense, but she is tottaly fucked in the head crazy.

WOAHYEAH
10-09-2004, 01:09 PM
Hows her love life?
Hows her sister?

Nitro Express
10-09-2004, 01:13 PM
But back to Vallerie. She is acused of being the Yoko on Van Halen. Nobody inside of Van Halen, David Lee Roth, or members of the crew confirm this. David Lee Roth said he never really knew Vallerie. Sammy Hagar said Vallerie looked after Ed and tried to protect him. A sound engineer who did some work up at 5150 said Vallerie was who kept Ed going and protected him. The engineer said he was banished from 5150 when Val found out he was supplying Ed with drugs and alcohol.

The overall story is the woman was married to an imature fuck up of a husband and kept him from destroying himself for a few more years before she couldn't take it anymore and split.

To give Vallerie some credit, she did tell people to check out Daves new band, when Dave started the DLR Band after the 1996 Van Halen fiasco.

Dave told Howard Stern he left Van Halen in 1985 because of Eddie's drinking and attitude had hit morbid levels. Valeries mom told a magazine Vallerie and Eddies sepparation was a very private matter but Ed's drinking was a big factor in it.

Vallerie is gone. Ed is chasing white meat and sucking more than ever.

We cannot blame Val, Ed is the one who fucked himself up.

academic punk
12-25-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
But back to Vallerie. She is acused of being the Yoko on Van Halen. Nobody inside of Van Halen, David Lee Roth, or members of the crew confirm this. David Lee Roth said he never really knew Vallerie. Sammy Hagar said Vallerie looked after Ed and tried to protect him. A sound engineer who did some work up at 5150 said Vallerie was who kept Ed going and protected him. The engineer said he was banished from 5150 when Val found out he was supplying Ed with drugs and alcohol.

The overall story is the woman was married to an imature fuck up of a husband and kept him from destroying himself for a few more years before she couldn't take it anymore and split.

To give Vallerie some credit, she did tell people to check out Daves new band, when Dave started the DLR Band after the 1996 Van Halen fiasco.

Dave told Howard Stern he left Van Halen in 1985 because of Eddie's drinking and attitude had hit morbid levels. Valeries mom told a magazine Vallerie and Eddies sepparation was a very private matter but Ed's drinking was a big factor in it.

Vallerie is gone. Ed is chasing white meat and sucking more than ever.

We cannot blame Val, Ed is the one who fucked himself up.

Solid post, Nitro!

Valerie has always seemed very decent and down-to-earth and only wanting the best for her and her family. She and Dave may have clashed and had some - a lot - of friction personally, but that never prevented the woman from realizing and admitting that she always preferred CVH to Van Hagar as an artistic expression and listening experience.

OUTAGAIN
12-26-2004, 09:59 PM
You people no nice too say she banging. she nice women. Eddie I no think like yoo talk like dat.

Honeyhunter
12-26-2004, 10:46 PM
are they divorced? i alwas thought she loked ready to get fat any day

aesop
12-26-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by OUTAGAIN
You people no nice too say she banging. she nice women. Eddie I no think like yoo talk like dat.

Do you eat earthworms? Crickets? Praying Mantis'?

John Holmes
12-27-2004, 06:30 AM
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:EpHBcw6DNy0J:artifacial.drenchedface. com/content/vbert1.jpg

academic punk
12-27-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by John Holmes
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:EpHBcw6DNy0J:artifacial.drenchedface. com/content/vbert1.jpg

Wow...Val did a bukkake vid? I'd buy that.

Wolverine
12-27-2004, 11:35 AM
more like who's banging her......uh I don't know!!??

Matt White
12-28-2004, 12:58 AM
Last I heard Scottydabodi was still "entertaining" Val.......