Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eyes of the Night
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

There are a lot of good teams out there ... a good spread like when you break in pool ...

Troy's was good, Warf's was lame because he had first pick and didn't get shit ... Some other peeps too who I do not know as of yet ... I need SARIONO ... no peeps at second for me ...

Is mike young any good from the rangers and is he starting this year?

Look out for da M's ...
    Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Eyes...I'll get back to you bro...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
        POJO, Mike Hampton's on waivers if you need a starter.
        no,actually he was a straight free agent....but not anymore

i seriously thought about Beltrae as well..figure ill take my chances with Glaus..

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I don't know.... but Brandon Webb is gonna have a BIG YEAR,

Comment

• Lou

Eyes I know why Schilling's on the table...because you know that he's gonna give up a lot of homers at Fenway.

Let's see, strikeout/fly-ball pitcher coupled with a left field line of 310 ft., a center field of less than 400 ft., and a right field line of 302 ft. Sounds like feast or famine to me, and something like a 14-14 record with a 4.76 ERA

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

I think I'm looking alright for now...

No megastars, but lots of good fantasy-stat players...

I'd say if it was anywhere, it might be my starting pitching that could use a boost....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Lou

Yeah I think everyone feels that way.

BTW, I didn't realize how good Ortiz was doing this spring and how strong he finished last year, which is why I'm gonna keep him unless I'm offered a very good pitcher in return. Plus Thome's coming off an injury and is going to have a slow start.

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

If anyone wants to trade... send em over....

I need a closer...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

I'll relook at your roster WARF...and throw you an offer...

I'm mainly looking at a catcher...and have a deal on the table for one right now...

but I'm thinking it's a lot...

I think LeCroy is going to do fine with Minnesota...I'm just worried about his pt...
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Lou

WARF, I'll trade ya Borowski for someone.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Boy...that looks like an offer...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Wait...that changed Lou...lmfao...

Comment

• Lou

Dammit you were hidden weren't you, I thought I was alone in here.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Thinking that myself. Giving up 60 HRs and 200+ RBIs along with a 17 game winner is a lot to give up also. Been waiting to make any moves on the waiver wire, to see if we could make a deal, but now that some guys have hit the wire, I have a few more options and can afford both catchers.

I'll go to the league now and cancel it.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Sounds good Chainz...I have a feeling we'll be talking again somewhere down the line...

I think I can fetch a bigtime starter with one of those guys you wanted...

Comment

Working...