Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Well Va...I'll give you this...this is opposite your normal shit the bed early and come on strong at the end...

PS...being stubborn is one thing...giving up a potential MVP (injured or not) for ham n' eggers is another...

You know I'll deal Va...I don't know that you have a starter on your staff right now that would work even up...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I looked at Va's team early...and he has five guys off my team from last year...

so it's bound to be good...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Hey wrning...you are up two...

close in several categories...

and I snuck in a pickup last night that got me a start...

I'm hoping Acevedo can sneak out a win against the Pirates...

and my bats can keep it going so I can catch you in a couple of categories...

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

i just saw that , you sneaky bastard

good move tho...5 ks and a win would really hurt me...hits and runs very much up for grabs...should be an interesting day....

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Va needs to lose.................

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Abreau with an early hit...good start..

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I'm not even going to look wrning...not even going to look...I'm so pissed that Schilling and fucking Riley shit the bed this week...I deserve whatever hell I have to pay this week...

and only 4 dingers...man...I need Nomar back more than the Red Sox...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

man. your pitcher will probably go 9 inn..strike out 6-7 and get the win..ill end up 3-8 this week...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

wrning...in every league but baseball...that's how it works for me...

trust me on this...the Pirates will probably shell him...

I've never drafted pitchers well...whether I'm doing it Live...or autodraft...

trust me...I'm toast...

I need 5 dingers...and 30 hits today...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

well, lets hope it works out for me!!!
                      im going to hit some golf balls...good luck...shit, ive got Devils next week...is that Chainz ??
                      this shit doesnt get any easier.........

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Not this year...maybe the best free league I've been in early...

lmfao...I went out this morning and hit some golf balls...

Great Course here...called Keith Hills...great course...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

yeah...that's chainz...

he's a shrewd fucker...so watch him...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

You see...the Reds Pirates game is going to be cancelled...damn it...

so not only do I lose Acevedo...but both Dunn and Wilson...

I'm toast...

Comment

• Lou

Originally posted by fairwrning
                              Abreau with an early hit...good start..
                              Play him against bad teams only. When he has to play a real team and come through with clutch hits he never does. If you're wondering how he hits .300 every year, easy, he'll go 4-5 against teams like the Expos and Mets and then go 0-4 against the Marlins or Bravers or any other real team.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                                Well Va...I'll give you this...this is opposite your normal shit the bed early and come on strong at the end...

PS...being stubborn is one thing...giving up a potential MVP (injured or not) for ham n' eggers is another...

You know I'll deal Va...I don't know that you have a starter on your staff right now that would work even up...
                                Well, that's that then, 'cause I ain't prepared to offer anyone else....

I do remember now that you didn't like Washburn....
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...