The Roth Army Fantasy Baseball League

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lou

I'm definitely interested in Cabrera, what would you want?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I'll let you know...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• redblkwht
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Looking over EOTN team, he lives & dies by the Mariners..
        Bonds, Griffey & another is on offense.
        Man superfan or what?
        Its a different day in scoring thats for sure
        that 1st day i had 4 players & thurs may hurt too
        we shall see..

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I don't really know what I'm looking for...I guess a first baseman, third baseman or an outfielder...

and of course...a starter if I could shake one...

again...I'm looking to give up a two for one...or a three for one...and I'd get to throw one guy in...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Lou

If you do a lopsided trade, what happens to the person receiving the extra players? Does Yahoo give you an option to just cut them immediately?

Comment

• redblkwht
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

scanning both teams now..hang tight.

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Lou
                If you do a lopsided trade, what happens to the person receiving the extra players? Does Yahoo give you an option to just cut them immediately?
                Nope...I don't think so...I'll be honest...I'm not sure...but I'll bet no...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Actually Lou...I'd have to say no to that now that I think about it...

I was offered a three for one when I got Schilling...

and I couldn't cut the players that he was offering when I accepted the deal...

but again, I could be wrong...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

There were major talks earlier in the night with a few...everyone's damn disappeared though...lmfao....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

There were major talks earlier in the night with a few...everyone's damn disappeared though...lmfao....

Comment

• Lou

Well what does it do, make you cut the players you already have in order for the deal to go through?

Comment

• redblkwht
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Sorry guys got caught up with a late game on hand..
                          Cubs won, nailbiter it was

EUAS

Comment

• redblkwht
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I didnt get a save for Urbina last night win with detriot..
                            pojo can you fix that? im still at zero.

EUAS

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Why am I the only one who doesn't have that same prob with the league not giving me my stats? ... shitty indeed

I'm not laughting now because the M's are suckin' eggs right now and you're right RBW ...

What I don't get is the win total ... there are 7 games played during the week so that should be 7 total wins ... There's about double that from what I've noticed so is there like a seprate column for wins in the pitching stats?... anybody else see this?

Right now I'm too drunk to comprehend SO ... I'll move on and out of this post n' shit ...

Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• redblkwht
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I still didnt get a save from weds for Urbina..
                                I got 2 SP coming atcha today bro..
                                Eyes id have more cubs if i could, but it would kill my team
                                you gotta space it out, the team is gonna sink your ship
                                unless you find decent F.A's...you jumped the gun early by all those
                                cuts you did early on for F.A.'s-
                                I dont get it about that save i missed out on...lol

EUAS

Comment

Working...