Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I looked long and hard at Silva...I'm still looking for that perfect player though...haven't found him yet...

I'm generally waiting for Nomar to come back...and see if Reyes and LeCroy can get back into it before going for anyone else...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I'm looking for who you think YOUR best pick ups were...not the overall...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

I took Silva today pojo lol.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I may be about to pick someone up...we'll see...I don't like the free agent wire to much...but I think I may have found someone to help...

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

I'm hoping I just made them with the trade with Lou (Bagwell and Hudson) and a couple hot outfielder's in Cameron and Finley.

Up til then, just making sure I had the extra catcher to deal.
            Last edited by ALinChainz; 05-07-2004, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

No WARF...I know...I looked at him though...much like I did last year with Loiza...I had that guy actually added 3 or 4 times last year...but couldn't bring myself to pick him up...

I liked Silva's wins...but I don't like some things about him...so I didn't pick him up...I actually had him on my add counter with Glavine on my drop counter...but didn't pull the trigger...

you did today...I think it was a good pick up...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

i need another 5-5 from Lee...

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

I had to drop Buehrle.

He gives up too many runs.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

I grabbed up Silva in my other leagues.

I try to drop someone that I won't miss, in case Silva doesn't work out and have to drop him too.

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Zambrano is hot.

Let me have nomar in exchange.

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

he had 12 K's last game... and pitched a two hitter today

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

actually.. I might keep the motherfucker... he got a 2.18 ERA... 3-1... and somewhere around 40 k's...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

In case anyone didn't know, or cares, Yahoo starts their midseason leagues 5/17. I think they let you play 3 or 4 more teams there too.

Usually like to play a couple public leagues just for the hell of it.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Troy..looks like we are gonna finish pretty even hopefully.....you have too much pitching left for me...i need some saves..that has killed me all year so far...hopefully my offense can hold the lead......you dont need much to pass me in a couple of stats...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

That was a great trade for you...Hudson is a stud...

Comment

Working...