PDA

View Full Version : Both Candidates Pplayed Van Hagar After Debate

metalonmetal
10-11-2004, 07:16 PM
I am late on posting this but here goes anyway. I am not even going to bother you with what candidate I am for but anyway after watching the debate friday night between Bush and Kerry I turned it on to my local st. Louis news and they said they would go to the rallies for each candidate after the debate was over. Ok, to make a long story short, they go to the bush rally and they are playing Van Hagar-right now and then they went to the kerry rally and they were playing Dreams by you guessed it Van Hagar. i was in total horror. argh. i guess the candidates have more in common then we thought, bad taste in music.:confused:

JCOOK
10-11-2004, 07:28 PM
Isnt that one of the signs of apocalypse?

DLRdelight!
10-12-2004, 01:22 AM
I believe so

Matt White
10-12-2004, 12:08 PM
"HAIL HYDRA!!!!"

DAVE OR THE GRAVE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

DavidLeeNatra
10-12-2004, 07:23 PM
what should bush play instead? runnin with the devil? unchained? dave era has never been political correct ... :D

rustoffa
10-12-2004, 08:34 PM
I dunno if it's worse or better than Stevie Nicks doing the bump with Hillary Clinton.

I'd probably laugh my ass off if Nader wrapped things up with "On Fire" though.

Fuck it, it's better than a superman joke.

JCOOK
10-13-2004, 05:57 PM
Bush should have played "Hear about it later"

DLR_EngineRoom
10-13-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by metalonmetal
I am late on posting this but here goes anyway. I am not even going to bother you with what candidate I am for but anyway after watching the debate friday night between Bush and Kerry I turned it on to my local st. Louis news and they said they would go to the rallies for each candidate after the debate was over. Ok, to make a long story short, they go to the bush rally and they are playing Van Hagar-right now and then they went to the kerry rally and they were playing Dreams by you guessed it Van Hagar. i was in total horror. argh. i guess the candidates have more in common then we thought, bad taste in music.:confused:

TwoFoolsAMinute
10-13-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
what should bush play instead? runnin with the devil? unchained? dave era has never been political correct ... :D

Uncheney'd