9/11

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamond den™

9/11

What really has CHANGED since 9/11???? The Sky is Still Blue or Grey depending on how the weather is.

People are still going to work and having Families, paying bills, Typing Letters, Watching Televisions, Using the Internet.

Eating McDonalds

Watching Movies

etc.

etc.

etc.

etc.

etc.

etc.

etc.
  • diamond den™

Yes, Alot of innocent people died on 9/11 and that is a horrible thing.

But how has the world changed since then?????

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Your world is still the same...

You're still a jobless drunk...

Comment

• McCarrens
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2004

Elvis, this thread disrespects everyone thath has ever thought about 9/11, from the good men and women who died that day, to the men and women fighting to make sure it never happens again, even to those who campaign that the war is not the proper way to make sure the devastation will never happen again.

Elvis, close this thread, and let's all work to forget Diamon Den.
        "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Good idea...

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Dragonshit......

I think it's a valid question.

The BCE and their complicit media whores throw around this phrase "the day that changed everything" as an excuse for justifiying the Patriot Act, preemptive invasions of countries which are no threat to America and damn near everything else under the sun.

Well, that's 666% steaming dragon hockey, and you know it.

How did invading Iraq help capture Osama Bin Laden?

How did shredding the Bill of Rights apprehend one foreign terrorist?

How does living in fear and refusing to ask questions while the BCE refuses to do ONE FUCKING THING that actually makes this country safer (i.e. security at seaports and tightening the southern border) honor the memory of 2700 dead people.

Don't censor the discussion. Open your goddamned eyes to the reality that you have been sold down the river by a pack of rabid neocon animals and you have swallowed every one of their lies.
            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

21 more days till FOUR MORE YEARS!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

The world is the same. It's the rose-colored glasses that are no longer there.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Once the whole truth comes out, you mortals will realize that nothing "changed" that already hadn't previously "changed" on days like 11-22-1963, 4-4-1968, and 6-5-1968, just to name a few.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Satan

Don't censor the discussion.
                    That's VERY rich coming from you. :p
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• diamond den™

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                      The world is the same. It's the rose-colored glasses that are no longer there.
                      What are the rose colored glasses???????

Comment

• diamond den™

Once the whole truth comes out, you mortals will realize that nothing "changed" that already hadn't previously "changed" on days like 11-22-1963, 4-4-1968, and 6-5-1968, just to name a few.
                        That's 100% correct.

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                          21 more days till FOUR MORE YEARS!
                          Glad to see you supporting continued death, carnage, and evil, Mr. Presley

Comment

• McCarrens
                            Foot Soldier
                            • May 2004

Satan-Ford, aren't you the one saying that the world has become such a terrible, neocon, fascist place in th edays after 9-11.

While I do not believe as you do (since I am sane and actually pay attanetion ot the news, instead of just gibbering on about mediawhores and the like, them making up my own news) you yourself are saying that the world is a different place.

You reopened this thread to just to piss everyone off. There is nothing valid i this thread, just as I do not htink their is anything valid to your continued posting on this site.
                            "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• diamond den™

How does living in fear and refusing to ask questions while the BCE refuses to do ONE FUCKING THING that actually makes this country safer (i.e. security at seaports and tightening the southern border) honor the memory of 2700 dead people.

Don't censor the discussion. Open your goddamned eyes to the reality that you have been sold down the river by a pack of rabid neocon animals and you have swallowed every one of their lies.
                              Smoking kills thousands of people every day.........Yet governments make a HUGE amount of money on Taxing Tobacco and other "Dangerous" vices such as Alcohol and Gambling.

Comment

Working...