• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Letterman: Top 10 President Bush Explanations

Letterman: Top 10 President Bush Explanations For The Bulge In His Jacket

10. "It's connected to an earpiece so Cheney can feed me answers--crap, I wasn't supposed to say that."

9. "It's a device that shocks me every time I mispronounce a word."

8. "Just a bunch of intelligence memos I haven't gotten around to reading yet."

7. "Mmm, delicious Muenster cheese."

6. "John Kerry initially voted for the bulge in my jacket, then voted against it."

5. "I'll tell you exactly what it is--it's a clear sign this econonmy is moving again."

4. "Halliburton is drilling my back for oil."

3. "Oh like you've never cheated in a presidential debate.

2. "Accidentally took some of Governor Schwarzenegger's 'roids."

1. "If Kerry's gonna look like a horse, then I'm gonna look like a camel."
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • McCarrens
    Foot Soldier
    • May 2004

You know Letterman love sbush, right? You shoudl have seen him interviewing Mike Moore right when Farenheit 9/11 came out. It was so pbvious he through the whole thing was a huge load of malarky.
    "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Letterman only "loves" Bush for material. God knows he's good for that if nothing else. But it's also clear that Letterman is NOT a fan of the Chimp's policies.

Leno, on the other hand, might very well be a Busheep.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

That stuff isn't even funny...

Hardy har har...

Comment

• conmee
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Mar 2003

Letterman is a BCE operative, he's also a Sigma Chi... other than token liberals and minorities... we never let anyone else into the fraternity except BCEers... lmao

Icon.
          An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
          hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• McCarrens
            Foot Soldier
            • May 2004

I'm beginning to think that everyone is a BCE operative...
            "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• fanofdave
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

That list didn't even make one reference to David Lee Roth;
              what's up with that?

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Your one note joke got old a long time ago, troll.

Go beat off in a Katydud thread or something.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• McCarrens
                  Foot Soldier
                  • May 2004

It's not a joke. It started out as a joke but now I kinda believe it. And I sincerely don't think of myself as a troll. I'm brainwashing myself, to tell you the truth.

Diamond Den on the other hand, with his pointless panda pics posted (say that 5 times fast) in the thread the other day, is certainly one.

Comment

• Keeyth
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Letterman only "loves" Bush for material. God knows he's good for that if nothing else. But it's also clear that Letterman is NOT a fan of the Chimp's policies.

Leno, on the other hand, might very well be a Busheep.
                    It seems that is the case, however, didn't he just have John Edwards on? Did anyone see that? How did that go?
                    Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

Working...