PDA

View Full Version : Smoking Gun: O'Reilly Hit With Sex Harass Suit

ODShowtime
10-14-2004, 06:52 PM
O'Reilly Hit With Sex Harass Suit

Female Fox coworker details lewd behavior of cable TV star

OCTOBER 13--Hours after Bill O'Reilly accused her of a multimillion dollar shakedown attempt, a female Fox News producer fired back at the TV star today, filing a lawsuit claiming that he subjected her to repeated instances of sexual harassment and spoke often, and explicitly, to her about phone sex, vibrators, threesomes, masturbation, the loss of his virginity, and sexual fantasies. Below you'll find a copy of Andrea Mackris's complaint, an incredible page-turner that quotes O'Reilly, 55, on all sorts of lewd matters. Based on the extensive quotations cited in the complaint, it appears a safe bet that Mackris, 33, recorded some of O'Reilly's more steamy soliloquies. For example, we direct you to his Caribbean shower fantasies. While we suggest reading the entire document, TSG will point you to interesting sections on a Thailand sex show, Al Franken, and the climax of one August 2004 phone conversation. (22 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1013043mackris1.html

There's so much to read here. It's gonna take me awhile to take it all in...

FORD
10-14-2004, 07:06 PM
Very interesting..... I guess now we can expect O'Reichly to hop aboard the Fraudminsitration's demonization of "trial lawyers" now. ;)

Cathedral
10-14-2004, 07:13 PM
Bill is being sued for 60 million dollars, and the source of this whole thing comes from a guy who pays people $25,000.00 to file false claims against him.
This is not new, it is just another instance of how the famous are targetted in this country by, you guessed it, "Trial Lawyers".

Hey, why don't you liberals do some homework on John Edwards and then tell me you are comfortable having a guy like him as V.P.?

I posted a thread that will get that ball rolling for you.

JCOOK
10-14-2004, 07:15 PM
The woman had better have it on tape because "she said he said dont' get it.

ODShowtime
10-14-2004, 08:41 PM
I don't want to make a judgement on who's lying, especially considering my position on Kobe Bryant's similar situation (I definitely believed him). But this should generate some interesting discussion...

JCOOK
10-14-2004, 09:33 PM
If she does have it on tape I would like to see if Bill still has a "no spin zone"

BigBadBrian
10-14-2004, 10:35 PM
I'd wonder if one of attorney dudes here would weigh in if it would be sexual harassment if she warned him off and then was recording him at the same time. O'Reilly's many thing's, but not stupid. If she taped him without warning him off, it would seem she was a willing participant. If any of this is true. :gulp:

distortion9
10-15-2004, 09:44 AM
Yes, this is horrible news.

What he SHOULD have done is stick his cock in her mouth and diddled her with a cigar.

Cause we all know that's acceptable behavior....at least for a President.

knuckleboner
10-15-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
If she taped him without warning him off, it would seem she was a willing participant. If any of this is true. :gulp:

eh...i'm not too sure the taping part is relevant. sexual harrassment's kind of a gray area.

if she felt uncomfortable about it and told him about that, yet he still continued, it's conceivable she taped him to document her case. now, whether or not secret tapings are legal (linda tripp...) is one thing. but it doesn't necessarily mean she was a willing participant. especially if on the tape she continued to protest.

creating an uncomfortable work environment is usually one of the main sexual harrassment components. after all, ugly boss asking secretary out on a date and secretary declining is not, in and of itself, harrassment. but, if he asks her out repeatedly, moves her desk away from the window, gives her an extra task or 2...becomes closer to harrassment.

now, in some cases (paula jones...) the boss doesn't do anything to create an uncomfortable work environment after she turns him down. yet if she feels uncomfortable, she may still bring a case. she's less likely to win, because it's not simply, "does she FEEL uncomfortable," still, it's a possible case.

which is why it's best to never get involved with a subordinate. take colonel jessup's advice: get your head from a commanding officer...;)

BigBadBrian
10-15-2004, 01:59 PM
She went back to work for BOR after a brief stint at CNN. It couldn't have been that intimidating of a work environment.

Ally_Kat
10-15-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
She went back to work for BOR after a brief stint at CNN. It couldn't have been that intimidating of a work environment.

and after her CNN boss got fired for sexual harassment.

Not sure if it's the same info, but I had posted a thread (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11701) about this two days ago.

ODShowtime
10-19-2004, 08:38 AM
Outspoken Fox News Host O'Reilly Scraps Interviews

Tue Oct 19, 1:41 AM ET Reuters

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Fox News Channel's star host Bill O'Reilly has canceled a series of TV interviews to promote his new children's book days after a former producer accused him in a lawsuit of sexual harassment, his publisher said on Monday.

The normally outspoken commentator scrapped appearances that had been scheduled for Friday on ABC's "The View" and HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher, and for Monday on CBS's "The Early Show," Harper Entertainment Seale Ballenger told Reuters.

Harper Entertainment and its HarperCollins parent are owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. Ltd., as is Fox News.

O'Reilly's book, "The O'Reilly Factor for Kids," published Sept. 28, ranked No. 6 on the New York Times bestsellers list with 225,000 copies in print, Ballenger said.

Promotion of the book got caught up in the shower of publicity over a lawsuit brought against O'Reilly last Wednesday by an associate producer, Andrea Mackris, who accused the conservative commentator of repeatedly pressuring her to engage in phone sex.

O'Reilly in turn has denied any wrongdoing and filed suit against Mackris and her lawyer, accusing them of trying to extort $60 million in "hush money" from him through bogus sexual harassment claims.

O'Reilly and Mackris exchanged public barbs the following day in separate appearances on various talk shows. But since then, O'Reilly has kept a lower profile, saying during his own Fox News program last Thursday that on the advice of his lawyers, he would not longer comment on the case.

"Because of the intense media scrutiny Mr. O'Reilly is currently facing, he and HarperCollins have jointly decided to postpone the final media interviews planned to promote 'The O'Reilly Factor for Kids,"' the publisher said in a statement.

"We hope to resume the book promotion with Mr. O'Reilly at a later date and we wish him well during this difficult time," it said.

On Friday, Fox News personality Tony Snow filled in as a guest host on O'Reilly's show, but a network spokeswoman said O'Reilly's absence was part of his normal schedule of taking two Friday's off each month.

Ballenger said O'Reilly would go through with a Nov. 1 interview he had planned with PBS host Charlie Rose.

Reuters/VNU

Too funny! What was this fucknut doing writing children's books in the first place? Who's next with the kiddy books? DLR? :hitch:

Cathedral
10-19-2004, 09:31 AM
Bill has yet to utter one word of denial about this, that makes me wonder about the validity of the accusation.

And i was watching his interview with Anne Coulter a few days ago and he made mention of her "Little Skirt", and the look he had as he leaned to the right to take a peak raised my eyebrow.

This will get very interesting i do believe.

McCarrens
10-19-2004, 09:55 AM
Weak men are the only men who need to harass a women to enjoy sexual gratification. Stonrg men need only to whip it out and show them the magic stick!

ODShowtime
10-19-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by McCarrens
Weak men are the only men who need to harass a women to enjoy sexual gratification. Stonrg men need only to whip it out and show them the magic stick!

You sound like Hans and Frans this morning.

Ally_Kat
10-19-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Bill has yet to utter one word of denial about this, that makes me wonder about the validity of the accusation.

What do you mean, on his show? Because he said it was false and even filed suit for the extortion thing before the suit against him was filed.

McCarrens
10-19-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
You sound like Hans and Frans this morning.

I'm too storng to spell out the names of such weak girlie men. I reside in Valhalla, with the strong and the just!

Satan
10-19-2004, 01:47 PM
I think somebody watched the Viking Kittens video (http://users.wolfcrews.com/toys/vikings/viking_kittens.swf) one too many times.

ODShowtime
10-19-2004, 01:54 PM
I thought long and hard for a comment but I failed.

Cathedral
10-19-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
What do you mean, on his show? Because he said it was false and even filed suit for the extortion thing before the suit against him was filed.

Yeah, on his show. He went on about some guy who for years was trying to pay people to file false cases against him to tarnish his name, but i never heard him deny these specific accusations unless i missed something, but i watch him every night.

I forget the name of the guy he named, but he shut-up just short of denying it citing he couldn't for legal reasons.

The Anne Coulter interview was strange, and i noticed that when some women do the show he has this flirtatious grin about him, lol.

Isn't the dude married? and since this issue has come to light something clicked in my head about numerous things he has done.

Not saying he's guilty, but i am interested to see what comes of this.

Ally_Kat
10-19-2004, 03:52 PM
It might be for legal reasons, especially since he filed his own suit. I'm no law expert, and thankfully we have a couple running around who might clear it up for us, but I'm pretty sure he can't talk about the case outside the courtroom or with people other than his counsel. I'm not sure if he does if it's a mistrial or if something can be used against him.

Did he file suit against the guy who was doing the other thing? Was that guy successful in getting those suits? If not, maybe that is why he was bitching about it on the show?

Cathedral
10-19-2004, 04:01 PM
No, this is the first suit he has filed according to him.

I do know that it was a story on Debra Norville last night, and FOX has attempted to fire that Producer.
Like i said, this is just getting out of the gate and i am watching it closely.

I like Bill, and i sure would be saddened to see this bring him down if he is guilty of the charges.

But i learned a long time ago that no matter how well you know someone, you never truly know what they are capable of doing.

Ally_Kat
10-19-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
No, this is the first suit he has filed according to him.

The extortion one, right? Cuz if so, then he was able to talk about the other guy then.

Cathedral
10-19-2004, 05:17 PM
Yeah, that's it, your memory is far better than mine young lady, lol.

Guitar Shark
10-19-2004, 06:56 PM
If O'Reilly is innocent of the charges, then there is no reason legally why he shouldn't publicly deny them. Obviously there is a risk that he'll say too much, since the guy loves to hear himself speak, so that may explain the advice for him to keep his lips zipped.

diamondD
10-19-2004, 08:24 PM
Our boy Bill would be more careful than that knowing how much people hate him you would think. But after viewing that page, he might get more tail than Clinton!

The O'Reilly Pleasure Zone (http://www.thespeciousreport.com/2004/04041018billoreilly.html)

Ally_Kat
10-19-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
If O'Reilly is innocent of the charges, then there is no reason legally why he shouldn't publicly deny them. Obviously there is a risk that he'll say too much, since the guy loves to hear himself speak, so that may explain the advice for him to keep his lips zipped.

But what about with the case he filed for, the extortion one? Could that also leave him not able to discuss anything?

Ally_Kat
10-19-2004, 10:13 PM
Producer files new allegations against Fox, Bill O'Reilly

By SAMUEL MAULL
Associated Press Writer

October 19, 2004, 7:47 PM EDT

NEW YORK -- A Fox News Channel producer who filed a sex harassment lawsuit against talk show host Bill O'Reilly filed new accusations Tuesday, alleging he and Fox retaliated against her for complaining that she had been mistreated.

Andrea Mackris, 33, said that by Sept. 29 she had told top executives of News Corp., parent company of the Fox News Channel, about the sexual harassment and hostile work environment to which she was subjected while working for O'Reilly's show, "The O'Reilly Factor."

Mackris, an associate producer on the show, says in court papers the executives told her a few days later to call in sick while they investigated her complaint. Since Oct. 5, when Mackris met with Fox lawyers, Fox officials have not discussed with her the status of her job, court papers say.

The amended lawsuit says Fox's "removal" of Mackris from her job "is in direct retaliation for her complaints of sexual harassment and a sexually hostile work environment at defendants Fox." It is a violation of state law to fire an employee who complains of sexual harassment.

Mackris alleged in her lawsuit last week that O'Reilly, 55 and married with two children, subjected her repeatedly to off-color sex remarks and telephone sex talk.

A lawyer for O'Reilly and Fox, Ronald Green, said Tuesday the network "absolutely" denies that it has fired Mackris or retaliated against her.

"Fox is still paying her her full salary," Green said.

However, Green added, last week Mackris inexplicably sent an e-mail to friends saying, "I'm no longer at Fox." He also said Mackris went to her office and removed her belongings without being asked to do so by anyone at Fox.

Green would not confirm or deny specific things that Mackris claims O'Reilly said to her, but he said O'Reilly "denies that he has done anything that rises to the level of unlawful sexual harassment."

Green said last week he believes there are tapes of conversations between the two and asked a court to compel Mackris to produce them so they could be played publicly.

"I know that he does not fear what is on the tapes," Green said at the time.

Hours before Mackris' lawyer, Benedict Morelli, filed her lawsuit on Oct. 13, Green filed a lawsuit in Nassau County, where O'Reilly lives, accusing Mackris and Morelli of trying to extort $60 million from O'Reilly and Fox.

Mackris, who worked briefly at CNN, had never complained to anyone at Fox about untoward behavior by O'Reilly, Green said last week. When she returned to Fox from CNN in July, O'Reilly agreed to match her CNN salary, the lawyer said.

Fox said that in an e-mail to a friend last month, Mackris said things are "wonderful, amazing, fun, creative, invigorating, secure, well-managed, challenging, interesting fun and surrounded by really good, fun people. I'm home and I'll never leave again."

Mackris said in her lawsuit that she told O'Reilly she would return to Fox only if he stopped the inappropriate behavior.

Green said the lawsuit he filed also asked the court to find and issue a declaratory judgment that none of the things that Mackris said about O'Reilly and Fox was true and to declare that when and if they fire her it is not retaliation.

Morelli said that although Green filed the lawsuit in Nassau County he has not answered Mackris' complaint.

"He has not answered our complaint because they (Fox and O'Reilly) can't deny it," Morelli said.

Morelli suggested that Fox had begun a public relations blitz against Mackris because, "We have a sex harassment complaint against their main performer."

Copyright © 2004, The Associated Press

Ally_Kat
10-19-2004, 10:17 PM
'BOOZY' BOAST

By DAREH GREGORIAN

October 19, 2004 -- The woman who's suing TV personality Bill O'Reilly for sexual harassment boasted she had written a book to "take [him] down" — months before she went back to work for him, a witness swore yesterday.
Andrea Mackris also bragged that she was good buddies with O'Reilly's arch nemesis — Air America talk show host Al Franken, the witness said.

"What we thought we had here was somebody trying to hit us up for a lot of money, but now we know it's much more than that," said O'Reilly's lawyer, Ronald Green.

Green said the bombshell revelation came from Upper West Side restaurateur Matthew Paratore, who owns a bar that Fox associate producer Andrea Mackris used to frequent — before she was barred for loud, lewd and indecent behavior at the beginning of the summer.

Green said Paratore shared what he knew about Mackris for a sworn affidavit in a 90-minute proceeding that was witnessed by eight people and taken down by a court reporter. Paratore could not be reached last night.

"He [Paratore] has no interest in this case, no stake in this case," Green said. "But he said what was happening here is just dead wrong."

Asked to comment on Paratore, Mackris' lawyer, Benedict Morelli, said, "It's ridiculous. We can't talk right now," and hung up on a Post reporter.

Mackris, 33, filed suit against her boss, O'Reilly and his bosses at Fox News Channel last week, charging that the popular loudmouth had subjected her to a slew of inappropriate comments and engaged in unwanted — and extremely graphic — phone-sex conversations with her.

She said the inappropriate comments began shortly after she first went to work for O'Reilly in May 2002 and continued until January 2004, when she quit Fox to work for CNN.

That was when Mackris crowed to Paratore, who said they'd known each other "for years," that "she had decided to take down Bill O'Reilly and Fox. She said she'd written a book" at the end of 2003 or early 2004, Green said.

She apparently shopped the book to a publisher during her short stint at CNN — and told Paratore that "the publisher told her it needed something more. It needed more impact," the lawyer said.

Mackris, who continued socializing with O'Reilly while she was working at CNN, went back to work for him in June 2004. Soon after, her suit says, O'Reilly started engaging in the unwanted phone sex with her.

Paratore said Mackris was no stranger to unwanted sexual advances — she'd frequently made them on him at his restaurant, North West, Green said.

"He [Paratore] said he was the object of her sexual propositions, sexual rants and drunken propositions," Green said, including once when she allegedly started taking off her clothes.

"If you think I'm going to f - - - Bill O'Reilly, I'm going to f - - - you even more," Paratore quoted her as saying, according to Green.

Paratore also said that earlier this year, Mackris had dinner at his restaurant with Franken, who featured O'Reilly in his book, "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them."

O'Reilly sued Franken over the book, but the suit was tossed. To further stick it to "The O'Reilly Factor," the liberal Franken named his Air America radio show, "The O'Franken Factor."

According to the affidavit, during their dinner, Mackris boasted to restaurant staffers that she and Franken "share a common political belief" which was contrary to O'Reilly's, who's been labeled a conservative although he says he's an independent.

Paratore said that over time, Mackris' drunken antics got to be too much, and he banned her from the bar, Green said.

Fox News is owned by News Corp., which also owns The Post.

Additional reporting by Dan Mangan

Ally_Kat
10-19-2004, 10:18 PM
This is going to get interesting.

I still want to know why/how her boss at CNN was fired for sexual harassment.

ODShowtime
10-19-2004, 10:46 PM
Ally, this is going to get real ugly. Nice scoops there.

Didn't it come out in the smoking gun docs or somewhere that O'Reilly still carries a grudge against Franken?

The world is so messed up these days, damn!

Ally_Kat
10-20-2004, 10:30 PM
O'Reilly Lawyer: 'Put Up or Shut Up'
Attorney in Sexual Harrassment Suit Wants Accuser to Produce Proof
NEW YORK, Oct. 20, 20004 -- Oct. 20, 2004 - Bill O'Reilly's attorney in the talk show host's sexual harassment lawsuit says he wants O'Reilly's accuser to "put up or shut up."

Ronald Green says O'Reilly's accuser, Fox News Channel producer Andrea Mackris, should reveal whatever proof she has, including any recordings, of alleged sexually charged conversations between herself and O'Reilly.

"Let me say first that we don't know if there have been recordings. We're the ones who have gone to court to tell Andrea Mackris and her lawyers to put up or shut up, not leak selected segments of conversations which may or may not have taken place," Green said on ABC News' "Good Morning America."

Mackris, 33, and her attorney have been ordered to appear for a hearing in New York state Supreme Court on Friday to divulge whether such tapes exist and "show cause" why they should not be opened to examination by lawyers for O'Reilly and Fox News Channel.

O'Reilly, 55, announced his lawsuit against Mackris and her lawyer, Benedict Morelli, last Wednesday, just hours before Mackris' sexual harassment suit against O'Reilly was filed. O'Reilly's suit accuses Mackris and Morelli of extortion and suggests they were motivated by their own political beliefs and greed.

"They insisted on $60 million of hush money and our response was a lawsuit.This is an extortion case. She's a defendant. We sued her and her lawyers for threatening to extort money from Bill O'Reilly, Fox and News Corp. It was only after we did that that they sued Bill O'Reilly and Fox for these allegations," Green said.

Mackris' suit accuses O'Reilly, who is married with two children, of repeatedly pressuring her to engage in phone sex.

Green says he believes Mackris, who had been a producer on the O'Reilly show, is in need of money.

"What we do now is that she was a financially challenged woman, maybe financially desperate when she told co-workers she intended to bring down Bill O'Reilly and Fox, get $1 million from them and buy the apartment in New York City that she always wanted and couldn't afford," Green said.

Mackris has said that she was harassed by O'Reilly during phone calls with the popular talk show host. She says the calls grew increasingly worse in the months after she returned to Fox, after being employed by CNN.

"It crossed the line when I got back the last time, when I came back in July. It went much further than it ever had," Mackris said last week on "Good Morning America." "The language was ratcheted up. He pushed the boundaries further and further and further from what I had already established. I came back because he agreed to not ever talk to me that way again."

The TV producer filed new accusations Tuesday, alleging she has lost her job because she complained to Fox about her alleged mistreatment. Fox denies that Mackris has been fired or retaliated against in any way.

Copyright © 2004 ABC News Internet Ventures

ODShowtime
10-20-2004, 11:00 PM
O'Reilly Lawyer: 'Put Up or Shut Up'
Attorney in Sexual Harrassment Suit Wants Accuser to Produce Proof

Green says he believes Mackris, who had been a producer on the O'Reilly show, is in need of money.

"What we do now is that she was a financially challenged woman, maybe financially desperate when she told co-workers she intended to bring down Bill O'Reilly and Fox, get $1 million from them and buy the apartment in New York City that she always wanted and couldn't afford," Green said.

Having the attorney air some incriminating allegations, nice move Bill!

knuckleboner
10-21-2004, 11:59 PM
But what about with the case he filed for, the extortion one? Could that also leave him not able to discuss anything?

no.

you are NEVER incapable (legally) of declaring your innocence (or, non-action, or whatever you want to call it in a civil case) to the public. even if you're lying, it's not a crime.

mind you, there are legit reasons to decide not to say anything. maybe he doesn't want to really even lend any credence to the accusations. maybe his lawyer is doing a completely-cover-your-ass mode, and suggesting complete silence.

but he's free to do it if he wants to.

Big Train
10-22-2004, 03:19 AM
The real crux of it is, why doesn't she want to release the tapes to O'Reilly's team? If they are so "Damning", why would she not want to remind him sixty million times?

I smell a Kobe here..

wraytw
10-22-2004, 06:46 AM
OD, what's witht he subtitle of this thread? "God I hope this is true"

You hope that a woman was sexually harassed?

ODShowtime
10-22-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by wraytw
OD, what's witht he subtitle of this thread? "God I hope this is true"

You hope that a woman was sexually harassed?

No, I hope that windbag O'Reilly gets booted off of FOX News and I never have to hear his nonsense again. Nice try jerky.

wraytw
10-22-2004, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
No, I hope that windbag O'Reilly gets booted off of FOX News and I never have to hear his nonsense again.

Who is forcing you to "listen to his nonsense" as it is, right now?

Nice try jerky.

Nice try at what? It was a simple question to get your statement clarified. You are awfully jumpy.

ODShowtime
10-22-2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by wraytw
Nice try at what? It was a simple question to get your statement clarified. You are awfully jumpy.

yeah you're right

knuckleboner
10-22-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
The real crux of it is, why doesn't she want to release the tapes to O'Reilly's team? If they are so "Damning", why would she not want to remind him sixty million times?

I smell a Kobe here..

uh, possibly because taping someone without their permission just might be a crime, in and of itself...

Nickdfresh
10-22-2004, 10:01 AM
I wonder if O'Reilly is now selling official "No Spin Zone" vibrators along with his assorted coffee mugs and other crap?!

ODShowtime
10-22-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I wonder if O'Reilly is now selling official "No Spin Zone" vibrators along with his assorted coffee mugs and other crap?!

Did you seriously make that joke up yourself? Bravo!

Nickdfresh
10-22-2004, 10:36 AM
Yes! But the real is a man that poses as a journalist on a news channel and sells crappy memorabilia. What integrity! Edward R. Murrow is rolling over in his grave.

Furthermore I heard O'Reilly edits interviews in order to "spin" them.

Ally_Kat
10-22-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Big Train

I smell a Kobe here..

I still want to know why her boss at CNN was fired for sexual harassment. That stood out to me when I was reading about the case.

Ally_Kat
10-22-2004, 12:25 PM
October 22, 2004 -- The Fox News employee suing Bill O'Reilly is drowning in debt, Page Six has learned. Andrea Mackris, who's being countersued by Fox and O'Reilly for trying to extort them out of $60 million with "scurrilous" sex-harassment charges, is $99,000 in the red, thanks to credit-card bills and student loans, a source said. On Wednesday, Fox lawyer Ron Green told ABC that Mackris had confessed her money woes to co-workers before she filed her suit last week. "She was a financially challenged woman, maybe financially desperate, when she told co-workers she intended to bring down O'Reilly and Fox, get $1 million from them and buy the apartment in New York City that she always wanted and couldn't afford," he said. Mackris' lawyer, Benedict Morelli, and Green did not return calls for comment yesterday.

There was another article about a book she had written. Something about her saying it needed more of a hook. Her lawyers denied there was a book, O'Reilly's lawyers said something that they had proof there was a book. Then her lawyers said there was a book, then they didn't. And now O'Reilly's lawyers want to see said book. Not exactly sure, but I do know there was a there is, no there isn't on the book's existence. Can't find the article though :(

Big Train
10-22-2004, 12:32 PM
According to Drudge today, she is already asking through back channels to settle.

She has nothing, if she did she would push on with it. She is gonna probably get it dismissed as he will push her on it.

Bullshit all the way. I hope her future employers remember this about her.

Katydid
03-09-2005, 09:59 PM
Seems to me about the first time he admitted wanking off over the phone...

She went back for a second and third time...She obviously was recording him...

She learned how to do it over at CNN.

She needed money, and he was an old man after a younger woman...

Who thought he was so powerful no one would tell.

It's obvious what "power" and the "crossroads" will do to people.

Looks like they were both users...

Katydid
03-09-2005, 10:10 PM
As many people as have sexually harrassed me here and in hitchWORLD...hmmm...

Wonder what that would be worth to me? And how about my face photochopped on fornicators and shit added?

Should I file a lawsuit? There are plenty of witnesses.

Are there any lawyers in the house???

Matt White
03-09-2005, 10:30 PM
"And how about my face photochopped on fornicators and shit added?"

Sure! No problem!!!

Cathedral
03-09-2005, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
As many people as have sexually harrassed me here and in hitchWORLD...hmmm...

Wonder what that would be worth to me? And how about my face photochopped on fornicators and shit added?

Should I file a lawsuit? There are plenty of witnesses.

Are there any lawyers in the house???

Call an attorney tomorrow morning and explain the problem, if he/she doesn't laugh in your ear then he's/she's only being polite.

It isn't as if someone is coming to your home and harassing you, and this site offers tools to ignore people who offend you, this i have already explained to you.

And if you persue any kind of legal action on anyone here you will see me stand up and testify against you as a representative of the DLR Army.
It is nothing against you because i would do the same thing on your behalf as well.
This is a website message board, and if anyone gets nasty like that, and takes things from this cyberland to a members real world, I will be there to set the record straight.

And then i will file a suit against whoever it is to pay for my time off work and travel expenses.

If the members here want to rip each other to shreds, that's one thing. but to take any of this into someone's real life and try to do them harm is unacceptable, and i will support the target 100%.

It is time for some of you to grow up, because we aren't here to babysit you. we are here to see that the site runs smoothly and uphold the standards we have set for ourselves in the name of David Lee Roth.
The kitchen here gets pretty hot, so if the heat is too much, go away and stay away, period.

And don't forget the ignore feature. It is the members personal ban button and i suggest you use it.
Anything less is your own fault and you are only asking for more abuse.

Happy Posting and Roth On!

Nickdfresh
03-10-2005, 09:54 AM
Katydunce can't even afford a lawyer! I in fact hope she wastes her money on one! What is this? One tool threatens to sue the site, and Phil and Katydid joins him?

This was one of the first threads I posted in...memories...

Cathedral
03-10-2005, 10:51 AM
People who can't keep things in perspective disgust me.
It's a freakin message board and some people need to take it less seriously.
It honestly irritates me that some folks even try to disrupt someone's reality over what goes on here.

Thing is, i'm not alone in the idea of taking someone to task for trying crap like that.
Shame on anyone who looses their grip on reality in that fashion.
They'll definately get more than they could ever expect from it, and that's a promise.

Nickdfresh
03-10-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Katydunce can't even afford a lawyer! I in fact hope she wastes her money on one! What is this? One tool threatens to sue the site, and Phil and Katydid joins him?

This was one of the first threads I posted in...memories...

And got flamed by ODShowtime!--:D