X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BrownSound1
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Mar 2003

Auburn...best team I've seen this year.

You guys can spout USC, Oklahoma, and Miami all you want, but I truly believe that Auburn could be the best team out there. 1-2 punch at running back, the QB is playing smart, the defense is great (always is at Auburn). Barring a defeat by Georgia or Alabama (it is always possible with that rivalry), I think these guys can run the table. Tennessee may get another chance at them in the SEC Championship game...if the Vols can win out. However, I don't think the Vols will be able to exact revenge on Auburn.

BTW, I absolutely HATE Auburn...but I call 'em like I see 'em.
  • McCarrens
    Foot Soldier
    • May 2004

Bring from UA, my honor cannot permit to let this post go by unoticed.

Verily, Auburn doth suck ass.
    "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• Rebel
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Feb 2004

I'm a huge college football fan, and a huge SEC fan. Auburn is impressive, best pair of RBs in the country no doubt. The question is can they handle the BIG game, it's been awhile for them, that's what it'll come down to. BTW, I don't think they'll beat Georgia and Bama both, they'll lose one of them.
      The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• BrownSound1
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Mar 2003

Well like I said....Georgia and Alabama are the two big question marks. Personally, I hope Bama whips their asses....although I think we would have a better chance had Brodie Croyle not gone down.

Comment

• redblkwht
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Im always up for a underdog or a new team in the big dance..
          Ill watch Auburn more now you mentioned..lol

EUAS

Comment

• McCarrens
            Foot Soldier
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Brownsound1
            Well like I said....Georgia and Alabama are the two big question marks. Personally, I hope Bama whips their asses....although I think we would have a better chance had Brodie Croyle not gone down.
            Brodie going down was bad, losing Ray Hudson after that was worse. As long as Castille and Darby (sp?) stay cool though, we may make it out all right.
            "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• Vanstonica
              Roadie
              • Jun 2004

Auburn does look pretty impressive, I'll admit. But I'm always going to have doubts about them as long as Jason Campbell is throwing the ball.

Comment

• conmee
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

And Notre Dame looked impressive against undefeated Navy... lmao...

Just cracked the Top 25 for the first time in almost two years.... lol

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Well, Toolberville may finally have his ducks in a row, hell I thought he was gonna smack the BCS down with his linebacking corps a few years back.

Good 'ol rocky schlock is in the drivers seat for now in the east with a win over UGA.

UGA has a long road trip ahead of them and the tougher road to hoe than the war eagles or hunting vests.

At this point, Auburn looks to be the team to beat and I hope they get beat so bad their mamas wont recognize 'em.

Comment

• Rebel
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Feb 2004

I can't stand Tuberville. He didn't realize the good thing he had going at UM when he left, I hope they collapse and his ass gets fired, he's lucky to still be there IMO after last year.

Comment

• BrownSound1
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Mar 2003

Tubbs fooked Ole Miss over....so any time he can get his ass whipped I'm all for it. I've got no use for him, just like I have no use for that piece of worm infested dog shit, Dennis Franchione.

The great thing about hating Auburn is you know they'll probably choke on at least one game. However, right now they look damn impressive...much more so than the fookin' Irish do, Conmee.

Comment

• redblkwht
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

right now they look damn impressive...much more so than the fookin' Irish do, Conmee.
                        LMAO so true..
                        conmee, is the ND coach 5'6 like th rumors say he is? LMAO..

EUAS

Comment

• conmee
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Mar 2003

5'6" and A HALF!!!!! lmao

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.
                          An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                          hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• BrownSound1
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Mar 2003

No shit? he's that fookin' short? How tall was Lou Holtz? Come on Icon, I know you started ND while Holtz was still there...10 years of fucking college. Holtz doesn't look like he's much taller...of course it's hard to tell when most everyone around him is over 6'2"

Comment

• Rebel
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Feb 2004

Tubbs fooked Ole Miss over....so any time he can get his ass whipped I'm all for it.

Oh shit......some UM love. That's a vote right there!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...