• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McCarrens
    Foot Soldier
    • May 2004

Abcnews: Republicans Have Better Sex

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/News...=174461&page=1

'Primetime Live' Poll: More Republicans Satisfied With Sex Lives Than Democrats

A New 'Primetime Live' Sex Survey Reveals That More Republicans (56%) Are Very Satisfied With Their Sex Lives Than Democrats (47%)

Oct. 18, 2004 — American Sex Lives 2004, a new "Primetime Live" sex poll conducted in conjunction with the ABC News Polling Unit, is among the most comprehensive surveys of its kind in decades and establishes a new, detailed picture of sex attitudes and behavior in America today.

Of those involved in a committed relationship, who is very satisfied with their relationship?
    Republicans — 87 percent; Democrats — 76 percent

Who is very satisfied with their sex life?
    Republicans — 56 percent; Democrats — 47 percent

The poll analysis also reveals who has worn something sexy to enhance their sex life:
    Republicans — 72 percent; Democrats — 62 percent

When asked whether they had ever faked an orgasm, more Democrats (33 percent) than Republicans (26 percent) said they had.

Among the factors that impact the survey results is that more men identify themselves as Republicans and men are more likely to say they are sexually satisfied and enjoy sex "a great deal." Also, Democrats are more likely to be women; and the poll results show that women are more likely to fake orgasms.

But we all knew this, didn't we?
    "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Republicans have better sex because we do it with the opposite sex.

Comment

• McCarrens
      Foot Soldier
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
      Republicans have better sex because we do it with the opposite sex.
      Good point, good point...
      "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Tell that to Mary Cheney.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• McCarrens
          Foot Soldier
          • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Tell that to Mary Cheney.
          What the hell does that mean? Start making damned sense!

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

It means he's a closet homo...

Comment

• McCarrens
              Foot Soldier
              • May 2004

I don't think you can be termed "closet" when your sexual orientation is obvious to everyone.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The implication above was that Republicans were all heterosexual. Obviously, that is not the case. What needs to be explained?
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• McCarrens
                  Foot Soldier
                  • May 2004

Most of your posts need to be explained. Unlike all you liberals who only need tenuous links -- a la Moore -- to bring subjects together, I like concrete fact before bridging a gap between two seemingly unrelated things.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Here's some concrete facts - several Republican politicians have "outed" themselves in recent months. Matt Drudge is well known to cruise the gay rave clubs in South Florida, and Rush Limbaugh was arrested for solicitng sex from men back when he used to work under the name "Jeff Christie", and has just recently ended his third marriage. So the illusion that the GOP is the party of heterosexuality is really kind of ridiculous.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• McCarrens
                      Foot Soldier
                      • May 2004

I don't have a problem with homosexuality, the DNC is the group thta always makes a big out of it.

As for Drudge going to gay clubs, well, if I wlak into a Taco Bell does that make me Mexican? (No, but it does probbaly make me sick).

As for Limbaugh, just getting divrced does not make you gay. If that were true than Elizabeth Taylor be the gayest woman of all time.

Again, I said facts, not tenuous connections formed through rumor and hope.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

I have to point out that Elizabeth Taylor is pretty fuckin' gay.
                        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• ODShowtime
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

I never heard Rush being accused of being gay. Accused of being a hypocritical drug abuser yes, but not of being gay.

Ford, can you hook us up with some links or something?
                          gnaw on it

Comment

• McCarrens
                            Foot Soldier
                            • May 2004

We're still waiting for that link...

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                              I never heard Rush being accused of being gay. Accused of being a hypocritical drug abuser yes, but not of being gay.

Ford, can you hook us up with some links or something?
                              Happy surfing
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...