X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MUSICMAN64
    Roadie
    • Jun 2004

Dave's Attire

Ok, I know there are more important topicS to discuss than what Dave is wearing these days or how long his hair is but what's the deal. He seems to wear the same two outfits all the time. The pinstripe suit with the vest or the white shirt and jeans with the hat of course.
    I'm not expecting him to dress like he did in 1984 but he sure could change it up a bit and look a little more stylish and hip. If that's not a concern of his anymore he could at least change his shirt.
    I guess I just miss the flamboyant Dave who used to take chances with his outfits. I guess I really just miss the excitement of going to the record store as soon as it opens to buy a new VH album. Where have all the good times gone. Dave dressing down and VH touring with a fat Sammy Hagar in yellow capri pants. Oh well, I just needed to get that off my chest. A good day to all!
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I wouldn't mind seeing Dave wear something a little cooler these days. But Dave is Dave. He'll always look better than Sam...and Dave sort of reminds me of Elvis...he doesn't need to be fashionable.

I think it's time to finally do my DLR BAND review. I gotta crank that album.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Northern Girl
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I think his new style is appropriate for the types of things he's been doing - charity concerts, the Pops, etc. I doubt he will wear anything like that in concert. If he wears the vest in Mpls., I'll personally take it off of him as a matter of public demand. :p
      Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
        Foot Soldier
        • Jun 2004

much better than any of the spandex numbers he has been on the last couple tours...very dated to say the least

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Dave packed ight when he headed out to NYC... left the flamboyant stuff back at the mojo dojo in moth balls...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• CROWBAR
            Commando
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
            I think his new style is appropriate for the types of things he's been doing - charity concerts, the Pops, etc. I doubt he will wear anything like that in concert. If he wears the vest in Mpls., I'll personally take it off of him as a matter of public demand. :p
            Yes, Dave needs to switch it up a bit no doubt! His recent photos are having him in the same garb! C'mon Dave! Give us a break!

Comment

• rustoffa
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

I wouldn't chalk it up to eccentricity or anything, well, not in the obsessive-compulsive kinda way.

Dave, IMHO, has always enjoyed being the only one privvy to his inside jokes.

Maybe all the redundant "crypt-keeper" and "bad vinyl" references just prompted him towards a different punch-line?

Make no mistake, he could really give a flying fuck less and probably laughs his ass off everytime he opens the tour trunk full of whatever he's beating to death.

Comment

• lms2

Spandex or pinstripes, its all looks good to me!

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

DAVID LEE ROTH. The COOLEST motherfucker in the GAME. PERIOD.

Comment

• DLRdelight!
                    Veteran
                    • Jul 2004

Dave will always look good no matter what he wears

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Maybe he likes those shirts and vests ?
                      He might have seven sets of each, one for each day of the
                      week. Eccentricity and Creativity go hand in hand..

Im wondering if there is something Dave can do, that we wont
                      complain about ?? LOL. Cut your hair Dave, grow it long Dave,
                      lose the spandex Dave, wear the old school costumes Dave..

Fuckit, I think the pics from this year show him in good form..
                      He looks more like the 96 reunion days.. (Even if his hair is
                      shorter) a sign ??
                      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Could well be...

DAVE OR THE GRAVE!!!
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• teamaa104

the man could smear shit all over himself and manage to still be the sweetest dresser on earth

Comment

• tobinentinc
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2004

Dave's the man period.
                            http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip...hics/sines.gif http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...m/kissarmy.jpg http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...ve/vhlogo1.gif

Comment

• Calderone
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2004

" Dave's the man period. "
                              what a cool statement,full of content
                              what's this ?

Comment

Working...