Velvet Revolver tour dates question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marlowe01

Velvet Revolver tour dates question

did Velvet Revolver's Saturday, November 20th, concert in Madison at the Dane County Coliseum get CANCELLED? They didn't say that it was, but they took off of their schedule and didn't tell anyone. I'm really pissed about this: I was REALLY looking forward to going to it. Anybody got any dirt on this one?
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Pollstar doesn't show it anymore...

Here's what their website's message board has been posting.... Damn, that site's is confusing as fuck....

They really should tell us what the fuck is happening now!!!!
    Montrealrocks - 12:14am Oct 16, 2004 EST

Ok,
    Montreal show cancelled, chicago, and all these other shows.

Dudes, YOU GOTTA COME IN HERE AND TELL US WHAT IS THE FUCKIN DEAL WITH ALL THAT BULLSHIT!

You HAVE to tell us what's happening.

We got enough of that BULLSHIT already with GNR!!!

Slash, Duff, Matt & co, you need to talk to your fan and tell them the truth...NO BULLSHIT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Msgs | Previous | All | Outline (3 previous msg)

Duff Mckagan - 03:44pm Oct 16, 2004 EST (#4 of 5)
    My hands are tied | The billions shift from side to side

Shit happens..sorry you missed the concert though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

coralrocks - 04:12pm Oct 16, 2004 EST (#5 of 5)

I would like to know a little more then shit happens but okay, I had 3 chances to come and see you guys and now I cant go cause all three shows were cancelled (Madison, Wi; Chicago and Moline IL) Well at least I got to see you guys last time around. That was fuckin' amazing!

I love you guys, keep rockin' hard and loud!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

wasn't there a show in Charlote that got taken off the schedule as well...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Dunno bro, but what a concept for the one of the band to post in a message forum....

You think that ...... Nah, never mind....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...