PDA

View Full Version : Jeannie Zelasko of Fox Sports...

Hecubus
10-20-2004, 12:21 AM
The bitch tries too hard to be ESPN and it sucks more than a cell block bitch in San Quentin....

and she's ugly.

JCOOK
10-20-2004, 01:15 AM
Sorry hecubus but I'm fucking her nose job or not

Bob_R
10-20-2004, 03:17 PM
Last year she didn't look good to me. For some reason this year I want to give her the hot beef injection. :sex:

Warham
10-20-2004, 04:04 PM
I bet she blows Kennedy under that desk during the game.

:D

Va Beach VH Fan
10-20-2004, 08:26 PM
You can get her off of the air, under the assumption that you'll take that buck-tooth beaver Linda Cohn with her.....

guwapo_rocker
10-20-2004, 09:14 PM
IcK!

Hecubus
10-20-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
You can get her off of the air, under the assumption that you'll take that buck-tooth beaver Linda Cohn with her.....

Exactly!!!

I don't have a beef with female sportscasters per se, but these 2 just don't cut the mustard....Linda Cohn was my 2nd choice for sportscasting siberia....

Va Beach VH Fan
10-21-2004, 04:56 PM
ESPN really lags in the hottie sportscaster arena, at least the ones that report from Bristol.... That may be by design, because they're the "leader" in sports....

Ya know, Linda Cohn (bucky), Pam Ward (fugly), Dana Jacobson (decent, I'd need a six-pack in me), Cindy Brunson (homely)....

The only decent one there is Suzy Kolber, for one because she's looks damn good for 39 yrs. old, and also because of that sexy scratchy blowjob voice....

Carmine
10-21-2004, 05:00 PM
Jeannie Z...I'd bang her!!!!

Warham
10-21-2004, 05:32 PM
They've got one chick over at ESPN who is a roaming reporter with shoulder length hair. She does football stuff alot. I don't want to say she's got a speech impediment, but there's a hitch in her delivery, especially when she says her name and ESPN at the end of her report. It sounds like a slight lisp.

She's the best looking one they got on there.

Hecubus
10-23-2004, 02:05 PM
ESPN really lags in the hottie sportscaster arena, at least the ones that report from Bristol.... That may be by design, because they're the "leader" in sports....

Ya know, Linda Cohn (bucky), Pam Ward (fugly), Dana Jacobson (decent, I'd need a six-pack in me), Cindy Brunson (homely)....

The only decent one there is Suzy Kolber, for one because she's looks damn good for 39 yrs. old, and also because of that sexy scratchy blowjob voice....

What about Robin Roberts?

Oh yeah...sorry...bulldyke.

Mama's Fool
10-23-2004, 05:14 PM
Bring back Melissa Stark!

Va Beach VH Fan
10-24-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Warham
They've got one chick over at ESPN who is a roaming reporter with shoulder length hair. She does football stuff alot. I don't want to say she's got a speech impediment, but there's a hitch in her delivery, especially when she says her name and ESPN at the end of her report. It sounds like a slight lisp.

She's the best looking one they got on there.

I think you're talking about Colleen Dominguez, she's fuckin' hot....

I can't find one damn pic on the 'Net for her though, although there's a thread on a message board just talking about her nice rack.... ;)

Hecubus
10-27-2004, 11:53 PM
You guys still want to do Zelasko?
They're doing a full body shot of her doing post game interviews....

Her backside has more acreage than the Ponderosa Ranch.....

And don't give me more cushion for the pushin'.....

JCOOK
10-28-2004, 04:13 AM
Goddamn did anyone but me see that fat ass on TV tonite YUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!

EbDawson
10-28-2004, 05:24 AM
Who's the flat-chested broad on MNF? They had Lisa Guerrero a couple of years ago but she was just too hot so I guess she got 86'ed. Who listens to the sideline reporter anyway, just gimme a hot broad!

Va Beach VH Fan
10-28-2004, 09:22 PM
Lisa Guerrero was just TOO damn hot....

You're referring to Michelle Tafoya....

They obviously tried to bring in the "respectable" female reporter back into the fold....

I chuckled to myself that the blue jacket she was wearing Monday night looked like one my mother wore in the early 70's....

Hecubus
10-28-2004, 10:45 PM
Ah yes....MNF trying to have a serious "journalist" chick on the sideline....bitch please...

I think they were still pissed about Guerrero's spread in Maxim affecting the integrity of the show....

Morons.

EbDawson
10-29-2004, 01:35 AM
Lisa Guerrero was just TOO damn hot....

You're referring to Michelle Tafoya....

They obviously tried to bring in the "respectable" female reporter back into the fold....

Thanks,

Yeah Guerrero actually had guys watching the TV! The Horror!