PDA

View Full Version : eddie vh is movin to pa

ponytail
10-21-2004, 02:29 AM
gee hes havin a house built near his girlfriend in a expensive area of bucks county.i'm guessin thats why he's touring with sammy even though their having problems .this was told to me back in june by local band that opened for them here in phila.he's also been spotted at a local music store buying stuff .my firend ran into him twice in 2weeks .gee dave only lives an hour away .why can't he play with the guy with talent that he dont' like.i'll even let dave ride the train for free damit lol .i'm hopin i run into eddiei'll keep youse posted

stilleddiesangel
10-21-2004, 04:19 AM
Guess that blows my chance of a bit of slap and tickle with babe then... shit!!! :( :)

JCOOK
10-21-2004, 07:43 AM
The end of the line in Pa. who would have guessed

Big Troubles
10-21-2004, 07:51 AM
I cant help but think Valerie is all alone and in need of some real dick instead of just living with one. :D

LadyTudor2711
10-21-2004, 11:30 AM
If Ed takes another wife, imagine the prenuptual agreement... No golddiggers....

LT

MikeVanHln
10-21-2004, 12:25 PM
Where in Bucks County? I take it you know the dude's from Silvertide huh?

guwapo_rocker
10-21-2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
I cant help but think Valerie is all alone and in need of some real dick instead of just living with one. :D

Race Ya!!!:D

Bill Lumbergh
10-21-2004, 12:42 PM
"Sorry boys, I only date whiskey dicked rock stars.........either that or anyone with over 10 million bucks in the bank. I'm VERY deep as you can tell.........."

Don Corleone
10-21-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
" I'm VERY deep as you can tell.........."

That's good, cause I'm Very long

Matt White
10-21-2004, 01:27 PM
I'd take her for a roll in the Hay, anyday!!!!!

Vanstonica
10-21-2004, 01:33 PM
...was the Betty Ford clinic in California booked up?

bueno bob
10-21-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
"Sorry boys, I only date whiskey dicked rock stars.........either that or anyone with over 10 million bucks in the bank. I'm VERY deep as you can tell.........."

"Well, my pockets are deep, anyway..."

Mezro
10-21-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by MikeVanHln
Where in Bucks County? I take it you know the dude's from Silvertide huh?

I'm from Bucks County.

Mezro...guess I'll have to slap Eddie around when I visit my family...

scottydabodi
10-21-2004, 02:55 PM
Too late guys, I got her...

diamond den™
10-21-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
Guess that blows my chance of a bit of slap and tickle with babe then... shit!!! :( :)

http://brawl-hall.com/gallery/data/media/5/quit_bitchin.gif

and

http://brawl-hall.com/gallery/data/media/5/bear.jpg

Have a Nice Day™

Lou
10-21-2004, 03:39 PM
Cool maybe I'll go up there and stake it out :D

Matt White
10-21-2004, 04:37 PM
I thought EVH lived in a castle in Moronica? My mistake.

Big Train
10-21-2004, 04:46 PM
Is this a main house or a spare? What would happen to 5150?

Isn't his wife and kid living in Colorado?

Sure makes a whole lot of sense to me...

Big Troubles
10-21-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Race Ya!!!:D

Tell ya what. You can have Shnieder and her mom in some wicked 3 way action. I will have Valerie. :D

Big Troubles
10-21-2004, 05:59 PM

LadyTudor2711
10-21-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Is this a main house or a spare? What would happen to 5150?

Isn't his wife and kid living in Colorado?

Sure makes a whole lot of sense to me...

Hey Big Train:

I guess it would be a spare, but your are right on point. What? Is his son is going to move to PA?

It could be a possibility, there are a great number of excellent boarding schools in New England and PA would ease the commute home to LA. Besides, Bucks County is an exquisite area to reside, property is very valuable and large acerage is available at a premium. Money buys privacy....

I was a rotten egg and sent away to New Hampshire for 4 years, best thing that could have ever happened to me. Brilliant Liberal Arts exposure and studio classes. Simply loved it.

Put it this way, no man has ever caused me to leave my state so this must be a good thing, or like all rumors this is complete rubbish.

Honestly, most of my gal pals are mommies and they would never allow another woman to interfere. I am sure Val will not allow Wolfie very far from her for other than for "reasonable and seasonable" period of time. If the situation was for educational purposes,it is reasonable to assume that this could be a mittigating factor, that Ed would build in Bucks County.

I have lived in Philly and PA is a great state. Who care about proximity if you have an airplane?

Cheers,

LT

stilleddiesangel
10-21-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by diamond den™
http://brawl-hall.com/gallery/data/media/5/quit_bitchin.gif

and

http://brawl-hall.com/gallery/data/media/5/bear.jpg

Have a Nice Day™

Den, you hot sexy beast, you know the only reason I want Eddie is cos I can't have you... What woman could resist this animal in red??? Ladies, you know what I mean!!! :angel:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=113712 :lol: :asshole:

guwapo_rocker
10-21-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Tell ya what. You can have Shnieder and her mom in some wicked 3 way action. I will have Valerie. :D

BARF!!:uck:

WARF
10-21-2004, 09:19 PM
Eddie Van Halen moves to a homeless shelter to record his first offical solo album entitled, "Spare Change".

SPARE CHANGE!

NOTHING STAYS SAME!!!

ponytail
10-22-2004, 12:18 PM
actually when he was at the music store he was buying his girlfriends kid a guitar an amp so i'm guessin wolfie is at home with mom.unfortunately the bands touring till after thanxgivin.so i'm guessin he wont be around so i can see him for myself

Mezro
10-22-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by ponytail
actually when he was at the music store he was buying his girlfriends kid a guitar an amp so i'm guessin wolfie is at home with mom.unfortunately the bands touring till after thanxgivin.so i'm guessin he wont be around so i can see him for myself

What store? Where is it located? Who was the cashier?

Mezro...I'm going to call this place and find out if this story is true or shit...

frets5150
10-29-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
Too late guys, I got her...

From what i hear if you marry her you will be drinking to.
She makes Cunty Lee Gifford look like Mary Poppins.

CROWBAR
10-29-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by frets5150
From what i hear if you marry her you will be drinking to.
She makes Cunty Lee Gifford look like Mary Poppins.

Damn thatz funny and probably true. She was probably frustrated all those years with Ed having "whiskey dick". I bet she's got alot of sex toys! :D

If this is true about Ed moving out to the sticks, then even he sees the writing on the wall!

Bad Muthafucker
10-29-2004, 03:31 PM
i'm from pa. hope i run into him. he better be wearing a cup!!!!

JCOOK
10-29-2004, 07:07 PM
"But you never missed me till Igot a phat city address"

"One break coooommin up"

Viking
10-29-2004, 08:00 PM
Ed can build a house inside a Three Mile Island containment vessel, as far as I give a shit.

Switch84
10-29-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by bad_muthafucker
i'm from pa. hope i run into him. he better be wearing a cup!!!!

:D That's a good one! Damn, the new chick looks just like Val! Actually I thought Ed would be chasing after one of Dave's sisters. Since he can't bang Davy Baby, he'd settle on a chick that looks like him.

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

JCOOK
10-29-2004, 08:43 PM
Ed can make his own moonshine back there in the sticks.Is it me or is he looking more and more like one of those dudes from "Deliverance"?

Nitro Express
10-30-2004, 12:14 AM
I always thought Mike looked like one of the guys from Deliverance.