X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up

Fidel Castro was speaking yesterday. When he turned and left the podium he tripped and fell. It's funny when dictators fall. Saw it on CNN.
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

that was funny
    gnaw on it

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Video clip?
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ODShowtime
        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

It's around, I saw it this morning on FOX&FRIENDS. How about an article:

Castro falls, possibly breaking leg

HAVANA, Cuba (CNN) -- President Fidel Castro fell, possibly breaking his leg, after giving a graduation speech Wednesday in the central Cuban city of Santa Clara.

Sending a buzz through the crowd, the 78-year-old leader appeared to trip as he was walking away from the podium.

In an effort to calm the crowd, Castro took the microphone after a few minutes, saying: "Just so that there won't be any speculation, it seems that I broke my knee." He apologized for any concerns he may have caused for those who care about him and then joked how his spill was likely to make headlines in the international media.

Looking shaken, the Cuban leader of 45 years was taken to the hospital where he said he would probably get a cast, promising to get back to normal as soon as possible.

Castro's health has been the subject of widespread speculation for the last seven years. He has at times appeared thin or tired and has disappeared form the public eye for extended periods of time.

Castro's state of health is considered a state secret and is not discussed by the government.
        gnaw on it

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Guess he won't be making it to 130...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

As long as he makes it to January 20.

If he dies while the BCE is still in the White House, things will not be good.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

"Sayhh hellow' to my leeettle' friend....the floor biotch!"
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-21-2004, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Perhaps somebody booby trapped one of his cigars?
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                  As long as he makes it to January 20.

If he dies while the BCE is still in the White House, things will not be good.

You're P A R A N O I D

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    You're P A R A N O I D
                    Nothing paranoid about it. The BCE is obsessed with Cuba, and they have been ever since Bay of Pigs. It was an element of the JFK Assassination. It's the primary reason they installed Jeb as governor of Florida.

When Castro finally kicks the bucket, the Cuban people should be allowed to determine their own future - (and I mean the ones who actually LIVE there, not the Batista loving pussies who swam to Miami so they could be right wingers and bitch for a living.)

That won't happen if it becomes another BCE-PNAC colony.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• McCarrens
                      Foot Soldier
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      [A]nd I mean the ones who actually LIVE there, not the Batista loving pussies who swam to Miami so they could be right wingers and bitch for a living.
                      What the hell are you talking about? Have you ever been to South Florida? Have you ever had a conversation with one of these "Batista-loving pussies who swam to Miamiso they could be right wingers and bich for a living'?

That whole sentence is flawed. If they swam here, then they aren't citizens. Then they can't vote. So they ae neither left or right wing. They are criminals.

Your lack of knowledge about the Cuban populace and how they think, feel and do the things they do astonds me.

You, Ford, are a complete jackass, whose lack of knowledge but tendency to spout off hackneyed theory make him nothing more than a forgettable piece of political fluff.
                      "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• geraldcollier
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Sep 2004

why?

Comment

• JCOOK

Ford, every time I think youve'come the depths of your insanity you prove me wrong

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Wow, right wingers completely ignorant of history......

shocked I am, truly :eek:
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• JCOOK

Didn't Kennedy start the bay of pigs?

Comment

Working...