PDA

View Full Version : Brett puts the smackdown on abuse at VHLinks!

kennyboy
10-21-2004, 12:44 PM
I haven't lurked at the Links for a while. But I was pretty entertained by YET ANOTHER condescending post by red hot lead guitarist and webmaster, Bretty McVHLinks.

What a jerk! He's gonna die of a heart attack if he doesn't calm down!

Send comments/feedback here: webmaster@vhlinks.com

DON'T GET BANNED!!!

Here's the post:

It has come to my attention that several of you seem to have issues with how this particular forum is being run.

The mods in here are doing what they've been told to do BY ME, which is to close duplicate threads and try to keep what is a very disorganized forum, organized. They are not here for your abuse and your petty, childish attacks. If their work isn't appreciated, then we'll just close up shop, and you guys can find other sites to post about this tour on. Start acting like adults, and treating people the way you expect to be treated in kind, with some courtesy. If you have problems with any of this, you come to me privately through email or PM.

If I'm alerted to anymore "Nazi censorship moderator" or anymore "You f-in' asshole, why did you close my thread?" nonsense with regards to this forum, expect to be banned from the site, no reprieve. No "I'm sorry Brett, it won't happen again." I'm not going to tolerate anyone abusing the mods on this board who work hard for nothing. Use some common sense.

Stop giving the mods grief, and follow the rules of the forum and there will be no issues. If that's too hard for some of you, and you absolutely can't control yourself, then PM me and tell me privately. If I see you going on some personal rant in this forum or attacking the mods privately to the point where they're sick of if, you can expect to not be posting anymore.

Capiche?

diamond den™
10-21-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by kennyboy
I haven't lurked at the Links for a while. But I was pretty entertained by YET ANOTHER condescending post by red hot lead guitarist and webmaster, Bretty McVHLinks.

DON'T GET BANNED!!!

Here's the post:

It has come to my attention that several of you seem to have issues with how this particular forum is being run.

The mods in here are doing what they've been told to do BY ME, which is to close duplicate threads and try to keep what is a very disorganized forum, organized. They are not here for your abuse and your petty, childish attacks. If their work isn't appreciated, then we'll just close up shop, and you guys can find other sites to post about this tour on. Start acting like adults, and treating people the way you expect to be treated in kind, with some courtesy. If you have problems with any of this, you come to me privately through email or PM.

If I'm alerted to anymore "Nazi censorship moderator" or anymore "You f-in' asshole, why did you close my thread?" nonsense with regards to this forum, expect to be banned from the site, no reprieve. No "I'm sorry Brett, it won't happen again." I'm not going to tolerate anyone abusing the mods on this board who work hard for nothing. Use some common sense.

Stop giving the mods grief, and follow the rules of the forum and there will be no issues. If that's too hard for some of you, and you absolutely can't control yourself, then PM me and tell me privately. If I see you going on some personal rant in this forum or attacking the mods privately to the point where they're sick of if, you can expect to not be posting anymore.

Capiche?

Man.......He is a fucking facist :mad:

ALinChainz
10-21-2004, 01:04 PM
LOL @ kennyboy ...

"deletipoo"?

fucking killing me man ...

rustoffa
10-21-2004, 01:06 PM
kennyboy rules!
LMAO brother!

diamond den™
10-21-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by kennyboy

DON'T GET BANNED!!!

Here's the post:

Capiche?

I fucking hate Brett.

Check this out.....

http://www.vhlinks.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=673534&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Proof that the Van Hagar tour is the most Profitable and Successful yet!

:D

ThrillsNSpills
10-21-2004, 01:16 PM
The Sam interview there where he said he liked Waboritas better was moved to Rumors. (even though people stated in the thread that they heard it)

But because the mod didn't hear it I guess that means it never happened.
People will always believe what they want despite the facts.

bueno bob
10-21-2004, 01:21 PM
Hagar fans are "Desperational" after all this broke...and they think WE have reality issues...lol...

I love the part where one of the posters says "THIS IS ALL A TRICK SET UP BY THE ARMY, THEY'RE TRYING TO START SHIT!!!" Now THAT'S denial.

Still, I would like KSHE to get the interview up in plain english for all to see...from what I've heard though, Hagar's publicist has asked them not to print the interview until after New Years (that's according to an e-mail I got)...so, we'll see...

flappo
10-21-2004, 01:46 PM
i'm amazed anyone still goes there

RogueHorseman
10-21-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by diamond den™
Man.......He is a fucking facist :mad:

Exactly why I've never hung out over there at all.

He frowns upon free thought, open minded debate and outright bans free speech.

I don't even know the guy, nor would I ever want to, but he can kiss my ass nonetheless.

Bad Muthafucker
10-21-2004, 03:14 PM
does brett ever come onto our site?

scottydabodi
10-21-2004, 03:15 PM
Brett, the LINKS, and all the Sheep AT the links can fuck off. All Hagar sympathizers can eat shit and die... Here's a REALITY CHECK for VanHagar "fans": Go choke on a fucking cock, you WEAK MINDED, mediocrity accepting, SCARED OF YOUR OWN SHADOW, PUSSY ASS BITCHES!! Fuck you, fuck you very much.

diamond den™
10-21-2004, 03:34 PM
The LINX....

http://brawl-hall.com/gallery/data/media/5/bear.jpg

Brett
10-21-2004, 03:58 PM
Den, why haven't you dropped dead yet?

It is rather amazing people still go there, almost as amazing as some of you can eat and breathe at the same time.

Geez, way to stay on top of things Kennystalker, I made that post what 3 months ago?

Guitar Shark
10-21-2004, 04:01 PM
What is a facist?

Denny
10-21-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Brett
Den, why haven't you dropped dead yet?

Because I have a mission in life to OWN™ asswipes like you....

Have a Nice Day™,

Denny

:)

Brett
10-21-2004, 04:02 PM
I am GS, the Jewish Nazi fascist who apparently should die. Very nice.

Brett
10-21-2004, 04:03 PM
Den, keep it at, you suck at it.

Golden AWe
10-21-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by flappo
i'm amazed anyone still goes there

i've never been there and proud of it!

Guitar Shark
10-21-2004, 04:04 PM
Maybe if he called you a "fascist," that would have been an insult. But apparently he likes your face. I always thought den was harboring gay thoughts, this confirms it.

Denny
10-21-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
i've never been there and proud of it!

OMG!!! Goldenawe is posting in MAIN!!!

lms2
10-21-2004, 04:06 PM
^ ^ ^ ^

Originally posted by bad_muthafucker
does brett ever come onto our site?

Yes, he does, and so far he has been cool to me here. I think he would be just as happy if most of us didn't go to the links.

Though I would not be too happy if the army was run the same as the links...I respect the guys right to run his site the way he pleases.

Brett
10-21-2004, 04:07 PM
LOL, GS I didn't even notice that. I wouldn't be surprised, Den has been stalking me for years.

Denny
10-21-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by lms2
^ ^ ^ ^

Yes, he does, and so far he has been cool to me here. I think he would be just as happy if most of us didn't go to the links.

Though I would not be too happy if the army was run the same as the links...I respect the guys right to run his site the way he pleases.

Brett can go fuck himself......In Fact, I want that POS banned here.

:mad:

Warham
10-21-2004, 04:09 PM
This thread...

:rolleyes:

lms2
10-21-2004, 04:10 PM
Hey Denny, you new around these parts? The army frowns on banning anyone. Now play nice. :D

Brett
10-21-2004, 04:12 PM
Den is a filthy scumbag, and by far the most despised person on any of these boards. It is rather ironic I will say that this hate-filled piece of shit is still allowed to post anywhere.

Denny
10-21-2004, 04:17 PM
Hey Denny, you new around these parts? The army frowns on banning anyone. Now play nice. :D

Brett is a fucking asshole......

He does bullshit like ban people after making 4 posts oon his website....

:(

Denny
10-21-2004, 04:19 PM
Den is a filthy scumbag, and by far the most despised person on any of these boards. It is rather ironic I will say that this hate-filled piece of shit is still allowed to post anywhere.

Hate Filled, Me??????

Nah, I can't stand fucking NAZI's and Control Freaks....you know people like yourself.

Brett
10-21-2004, 04:25 PM
Well I can't stand lowlife, Euro-trash, scumbag criminal stalkers...you know people like yourself.

RogueHorseman
10-21-2004, 04:34 PM
Well I can't stand lowlife, Euro-trash, scumbag criminal stalkers...you know people like yourself.

Oh, I get it, now. There is somehow a double standard in your mind. You are a hypocrite. Surely, you must recognize that fact.

You come here to litter up the place with trash talking drivel... the same of which you complain about to no end and disallow over at your site.

Nice.

Real nice.

kennyboy
10-21-2004, 04:38 PM
Shaddup Brett! Don't you have some people to ban and some rocking to do?

Brett
10-21-2004, 04:39 PM
First of all, I didn't start this thread, but I sure will respond to it since it's about me. Schmuck, what kind of response did you expect?

And second of all, Den is a pile of shit, and a disgusting human being, and deserves anything that is said to him. And I've said it to him on my board too, and I'll say it here. If you are going to defend him, then you obviously have ZERO idea of his history. He's even been banned from here before, lord knows why he was let back.

RH, I have no idea who you are, but seriously, stay the fuck out of what you have no idea about.

Brett
10-21-2004, 04:40 PM
Yep post and I'll ban you.

Brettt
10-21-2004, 04:41 PM
Fuck you Kennyboy! You will NEVER EVER EVER post at the Links again!

You have been banned for all of eternity!

I am Emperor of VHLinks.com!!!

RogueHorseman
10-21-2004, 04:44 PM
First of all, I didn't start this thread, but I sure will respond to it since it's about me. Schmuck, what kind of response did you expect?

And second of all, Den is a pile of shit, and a disgusting human being, and deserves anything that is said to him. And I've said it to him on my board too, and I'll say it here. If you are going to defend him, then you obviously have ZERO idea of his history. He's even been banned from here before, lord knows why he was let back.

RH, I have no idea who you are, but seriously, stay the fuck out of what you have no idea about.

You sir, can shut YOUR f'n mouth.

I was not defending ANYONE, simply pointing out the utter double standard applied by yourself via YOUR ACTIONS.

Oh, and you'd best believe that I am f'n SOMEONE.

Free speech reigns here, motherf*cker.

Brett
10-21-2004, 04:45 PM
kennystalker, seriously just go away. Should I share the threats you made to my bandmates over email? Are you going to deny it was you? You fucking freak, you didn't realize they have absolutely no idea who you are and what the fuck you're talking about. When you start sending threats via email, you do realize it's a crime don't you?

You want to talk about pathetic and low, I never mentioned it because you went away for a long time, and I didn't want them inconvenienced with complete psychopaths like you, so I just told them not to worry about it, you couldn't possibly be serious.

And you guys think that's ok right? Just keep supporting this bullshit.

kennyboy
10-21-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Brettt
Fuck you Kennyboy! You will NEVER EVER EVER post at the Links again!

You have been banned for all of eternity!

I am Emperor of VHLinks.com!!!

Go fuck yourself bitch!

It's funny that you come here and talk the kinda shit that you would never allow at your pussy site. What a complete and total douchebag!

Brett
10-21-2004, 04:48 PM
Cool Rogue, I'm happy for you, really I am.

RogueHorseman
10-21-2004, 04:52 PM
Cool Rogue, I'm happy for you, really I am.

In my very best Special Ed impersonation, yeaaaa! he wants to be my FRIEND!"

kennyboy
10-21-2004, 04:52 PM
kennystalker, seriously just go away. Should I share the threats you made to my bandmates over email? Are you going to deny it was you?

I have never threatened you or your band mates. In fact I have never threatened anyone. I call names and make fun. That's it. This is all for shits and giggles.

If you feel as though I have commited a crime, go ahead and persue it. Otherwise talk some shit back to me and enjoy your time here at The Army.

You gotta learn to laugh about all of this bullshit.

Carmine
10-21-2004, 04:57 PM
But, I thought I was the Boss of the family?

Brett
10-21-2004, 04:58 PM
Dude I have always laughed at it, always!!! Everyone knows I never take this crap seriously. But trust me, many of you guys do.

That's why I can't understand when people make threats and take it beyond the boards, and go into people's real lives. I read a couple of the emails, if they weren't you, man they sounded JUST like you. I mean to the tee.

I doubt they'd pursue it, they aren't taking it seriously, they aren't privy to the whole psychosis in the VH internet world, nor do they care. This was months ago man, but I can't fucking have them bothered with this shit.

Brett
10-21-2004, 05:06 PM
Kenny don't sweat it, it probably was that nutsack Den anyway. :)

Let me not interrupt the Brett bashfest with a serious overtone like that. Have at it boys.

flappo
10-21-2004, 05:23 PM
it is rather hypocritical to talk shit here , yet ban people for doing the same thing on your own site

don't you think ?

flappo
10-21-2004, 05:29 PM
like if i posted this at the linx

i'd def get banned

flappo
10-21-2004, 05:30 PM
i mean this

Mr Grimsdale
10-21-2004, 05:33 PM
hi de hi!

flappo
10-21-2004, 05:34 PM
please give ed a call and tell him that the linx sucks

ok ?

RogueHorseman
10-21-2004, 10:31 PM
it is rather hypocritical to talk shit here , yet ban people for doing the same thing on your own site

don't you think ?

Damn right it is.

Brett, oh Brett... or, is that Brette?

Answer me THIS, boy.

yeah... I thought so.

RogueHorseman
10-21-2004, 10:34 PM
FREE SPEECH reigns at The Army, boy.

Bring it, any damn day, any frickin' hour.

You are my bitch.

bueno bob
10-22-2004, 01:15 AM
Does Brett even really talk about Van Halen at ALL over here?

I'm too lazy to go looking for his previous posts...

We need a "Bash Your Enemy" forum around here for this sort of shit...

Carmine, you're ALWAYS the boss!

Dan
10-22-2004, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
Brett, the LINKS, and all the Sheep AT the links can fuck off. All Hagar sympathizers can eat shit and die... Here's a REALITY CHECK for VanHagar "fans": Go choke on a fucking cock, you WEAK MINDED, mediocrity accepting, SCARED OF YOUR OWN SHADOW, PUSSY ASS BITCHES!! Fuck you, fuck you very much.

Amen Bro.

lms2
10-22-2004, 02:33 AM
Do I detect a note of hostility in this thread?

Bill Lumbergh
10-22-2004, 02:34 AM
Do I detect a note of hostility in this thread?

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What hostility?

Brettt
10-22-2004, 02:36 AM
Bueno Bob, this thread isn't gay... YOU ARE!

lms2
10-22-2004, 02:37 AM
See, thats just what I am talking about.

Bill Lumbergh
10-22-2004, 02:39 AM
Bueno Bob, this thread isn't gay... YOU ARE!

"Yes I am, that's why I'm qualified to say that this thread IS gay bitch!"

bueno bob
10-22-2004, 02:43 AM
This thread isn't gay... I AM!

Kristy
10-22-2004, 02:45 AM
Yeah, play nice you guys or he will tell his mother!

lms2
10-22-2004, 02:45 AM

Bill Lumbergh
10-22-2004, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by Kristy
Yeah, play nice you guys or he will tell his mother!

She already knows........she's only about five feet away, it's a VERY small trailer ya know...........

Brettt
10-22-2004, 02:59 AM
HA HA HA HA!

Bueno Bob, you are not very creative. You cocksucker you. Save some for Bill L. He's hungry for it too!

Kristy
10-22-2004, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
She already knows........she's only about five feet away, it's a VERY small trailer ya know...........

Right, that must be his "secret location."

Brettt
10-22-2004, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Kristy
Right, that must be his "secret location."

Nope. I'm in your brown star!

stilleddiesangel
10-22-2004, 08:01 AM
For those who cant see.. Brett and Brettt are not the same person!!

guwapo_rocker
10-22-2004, 08:01 AM
Isn't this Tom Green?

stilleddiesangel
10-22-2004, 08:08 AM
Hi guwapo.. how's my little rodent friend these days :)

guwapo_rocker
10-22-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
Hi guwapo.. how's my little rodent friend these days :)

He's in little rodent rehab, actually I'm supposed to pick him up this afternoon.

Big Troubles
10-22-2004, 08:19 AM

It is so wonderful to see that you dont take any of this shit seriously Brett. LMAO! Way to act smooth......

stilleddiesangel
10-22-2004, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
He's in little rodent rehab, actually I'm supposed to pick him up this afternoon.

*sigh* he been diving into the stellar again??? :D

stilleddiesangel
10-22-2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
It is so wonderful to see that you dont take any of this shit seriously Brett. LMAO! Way to act smooth......

Den's a sex god!!!

guwapo_rocker
10-22-2004, 08:26 AM
*sigh* he been diving into the stellar again??? :D

Yep, scuba without the tanks or snorkel if ya know what I mean. :D

stilleddiesangel
10-22-2004, 08:28 AM
Yep, scuba without the tanks or snorkel if ya know what I mean. :D

Bless him... for a rodent he's a cutie.. even tho he had sex with my pic.. he he he!! ;)

guwapo_rocker
10-22-2004, 08:31 AM
Bless him... for a rodent he's a cutie.. even tho he had sex with my pic.. he he he!! ;)

Yep, he went on the bender after I took your pic away,

he's really smitten.

stilleddiesangel
10-22-2004, 08:35 AM
Yep, he went on the bender after I took your pic away,

he's really smitten.

I got warned off by Stella.. Damn she's a jealous bitch! ;)

Golden AWe
10-22-2004, 11:16 AM
Denny is not a scumbag...he is a funny poster and a loving husband of a female rotharmy-veteran...:)

guwapo_rocker
10-22-2004, 11:47 AM
Is that a Guinesshttp://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=259818 Brenty Brett?

flappo
10-22-2004, 12:10 PM
luurve that freddie mercury tache

stilleddiesangel
10-22-2004, 12:14 PM
Denny is not a scumbag...he is a funny poster and a loving husband of a female rotharmy-veteran...:)

God bless her!!!

Bill Lumbergh
10-22-2004, 12:18 PM

Bill Lumbergh
10-22-2004, 12:18 PM

Makes ya wonder what other Freddie-like activities take place at Bretts place.

bueno bob
10-22-2004, 01:04 PM
HA HA HA HA!

Bueno Bob, you are very creative. You whoremonger you. Save some for Bill L.

No problems! Will do, big guy!

Oh, by the way...

Brett
10-22-2004, 01:41 PM
I'm wondering how long it will take for you guys to figure out that "Brettt" with 3 t's is not me. :)

Guwapo, I don't like Guinness, it was probably a Newcastle. Out of curiousity, where did you find that picture?

Bobby, I rarely talk about Van Halen anywhere anymore, pretty burned out after 5 years of the same discussions. Totally boring and uninteresting to me.

guwapo_rocker
10-22-2004, 01:59 PM

Guwapo, I don't like Guinness, it was probably a Newcastle. Out of curiousity, where did you find that picture?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I have more big guy!!!!

Some that will be of interest to Brenty Brett's Wifey Wife!!!!!
http://www.talonseyrie.com/PREVIEW/02Preview08.jpg

Stay by the phone buddy!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Brett
10-22-2004, 02:04 PM
LOL, my wife is the last person you'd want to get into a war with. Give her a call, I would love to hear that actually. You'd be crying for your mommy that's for sure.

Anyway thanks for the real answer. :rolleyes:

Brettt
10-22-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
No problems! Will do, big guy!

Oh, by the way...

Sorry, dummy. That's pretty fucking lame and you know it.

Meanwhile...

Yummy, yummy, yummy
Bob's got sperm in his tummy
And it makes him feel so good!

bueno bob
10-22-2004, 03:03 PM
I'm wondering how long it will take for you guys to figure out that "Brettt" with 3 t's is not me. :)

Bobby, I rarely talk about Van Halen anywhere anymore, pretty burned out after 5 years of the same discussions. Totally boring and uninteresting to me.

I'm well aware it's not you, Brett :) No worries.

That's kinda what I was thinking, Brett, I can't remember having seen you post anything Van Halen related for a while now.

bueno bob
10-22-2004, 03:06 PM
I can't wait until my mommy sticks that feather thing up my ass again! It tickles real good! I wonder if daddy will record it again?

bueno bob
10-22-2004, 03:07 PM
Man, I really hope I can see Sammy Hagar backstage again! We can eat buckets of beans, double quarter pounders with cheese and then I can reem his ass for the grand finale!

bueno bob
10-22-2004, 03:08 PM
Is anyone here interested in licking my asshole clean?

Brett
10-22-2004, 03:11 PM
LOL, well I assumed everyone knew that, but then I got a few PM's asking me why I sound so different from post to post and I said, "Um, because it's a different username and not me perhaps?" Anyway, glad to know Bob you can spot the obvious. :)

Actually you'd be happy, I did make a VH-related comment yesterday. Well sorta, I yelled at Guwapo on my board in a thread that was in the Main forum, close enough. But I do like to talk about Ed's guitars, I get into that discussion all the time, it's just the latest Dave/Sam/Ed/tour/BOBW saga that sucks the life out of me that I have no interest in anymore.

Brettt
10-22-2004, 03:12 PM
More pathetic attempts form Bueno Bob. Give it up, bitch.

bueno bob
10-22-2004, 03:13 PM
More outstanding burns from Bueno Bob. I am SO your bitch.

bueno bob
10-22-2004, 03:17 PM
LOL, well I assumed everyone knew that, but then I got a few PM's asking me why I sound so different from post to post and I said, "Um, because it's a different username and not me perhaps?" Anyway, glad to know Bob you can spot the obvious. :)

Actually you'd be happy, I did make a VH-related comment yesterday. Well sorta, I yelled at Guwapo on my board in a thread that was in the Main forum, close enough. But I do like to talk about Ed's guitars, I get into that discussion all the time, it's just the latest Dave/Sam/Ed/tour/BOBW saga that sucks the life out of me that I have no interest in anymore.

It's cool. This BreTTT numbnuts doesn't have anywhere near your ability to actually SPELL things correctly...even when I'm quoting him, I have to spend half of my time fixing his grammatical errors...which only leads me to believe that A) he posts during his 6th grade lunch break or B) he's well into his mid 30's, balding, overweight, umeployed, and living in his Mothers basement.

While we're on the subject, though, do you remember one of Ed's guitars, probably from about the FW era, had a snake coiled around it with the head extending out by around the whammy bar towards the back of the body? I've been looking for a picture of that for a while but I can't find one...I think I originally saw it on a cover of Guitar World back in '81.

Brettt
10-22-2004, 03:19 PM

C'mon dummy, can't you do better than that?

guwapo_rocker
10-22-2004, 03:20 PM

Ya big meanie!!!!

bueno bob
10-22-2004, 03:21 PM
C'mon dummy, can't you do better than that?

You're not worth any better than that, you filthy dog! Ooh, you just keep it up and I'll give you such a bite!!

Brettt
10-22-2004, 03:25 PM
!

Brettt
10-22-2004, 03:29 PM
You're not worth any better than that, you filthy dog! Ooh, you just keep it up and I'll give you such a bite!!

You are going to bite me?

bueno bob
10-22-2004, 03:31 PM
You excited about the prospect?

Good.

Now go print this and masterbate to it before your head explodes.

Brettt
10-22-2004, 03:40 PM
You excited about the prospect?

Good.

Sure, when you are done here, you can go aHEAD and give me "such a bite." Don't want you to miss out on your protein!

bueno bob
10-22-2004, 03:54 PM
Sure, when you are done here, you can go aHEAD and give me "such a bite." Don't want you to miss out on your protein!

Well, I'm not planning on going anywhere for a while. I'm sure you'll have a new nic within a week or you'll be a distant fading memory. Now go turn on your copy of Standing Hampton and let the adults talk for a bit. You're neither fun nor interesting.

Don't worry, we'll have a good spot for you warmed up in the pen next week after we finish with Scott Toronto.

Fuck, you're such a dipshit.

Bye now!

Steve Savicki
10-22-2004, 04:23 PM
Well I can't stand lowlife, Euro-trash,
Isn't this a racist comment towards white people? I would think anyone making fun of people with the reference of "Euro" is making a rascist remark towards white people.
Call it a black & white interpretation, but that's the way I saw it.

Denny
10-22-2004, 04:40 PM

That's Right!!!!! My Susie is the most rocking gal in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!!

:)

Denny
10-22-2004, 04:42 PM
LOL, my wife is the last person you'd want to get into a war with. Give her a call, I would love to hear that actually. You'd be crying for your mommy that's for sure.

Anyway thanks for the real answer. :rolleyes:

Your wife is alot like you......a NOBODY......

Brett
10-22-2004, 05:20 PM
Savicki, whatever, I can't quite follow what the fuck you're talking about. But I know I'm not alone in that. :)

He's from Europe, and he's trash, so he's Eurotrash. Shit he never denies it, probably likes the label.

Brett
10-22-2004, 05:24 PM
Bob, you talking about that Dragon guitar? I know there are pics of it online, The Inside had a big expose a few years back with all of Ed's guitars. I'll look around, but I know I've seen pics of it online.

Golden AWe
10-22-2004, 05:25 PM
Sorry, dummy. That's pretty fucking lame and you know it.

Meanwhile...

Yummy, yummy, yummy
Bob's got sperm in his tummy
And it makes him feel so good!

uff, you're no fun anymore.

actually you're quite pathetic even for a desperate troll-wannabe.

Steve Savicki
10-22-2004, 05:42 PM
Savicki, whatever, I can't quite follow what the fuck you're talking about. But I know I'm not alone in that. :)

'cause most don't think outside the box the way I do.

Originally posted by Brett He's from Europe, and he's trash, so he's Eurotrash.
Which proves my point that you made a racist comment towards white people, including insulting yourself because you're just as much Euro as Den is.
All white people are Euro because whites immigrated to the U.S. from Europe.
Whether you, your parents, grandparents, or ancestors long gone, you're just as much white and Euro as den is.

If you knew your history, you'd've understood where I came from.

And trash? Your use of profanity only proves what kind of a webmaster you are.
Maybe no one will give a rat's arse if you do close up shop.

Sorry Brett, I've had no beef with you before, but you crossed the line with me when you banned SoCalChelle. Chelle is cool.

twonabomber
10-22-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

i've read your posts. you aren't thinking out of the box. you're fucking clueless. the "playing dumb" act works for women, not for you.

Brett
10-22-2004, 05:48 PM
Savicki, as usual you are 100% misinformed.

Chelle isn't and wasn't ever banned dude first of all. She just doesn't post. I once said to her "I can ban you and you won't have to worry about it." She took that to mean I banned her. Whatever, she isn't banned, never was. She asked to be deleted years ago because she said mods were giving out passwords. First of all, passwords are encrypted, we couldn't get anyone's password if we wanted to, and moderators wouldn't have access to something like that anyway. So that's how that all went man. If you have a beef with me, why not just ask me about it, instead of assuming? I would expect more from someone who loves board drama like you do.

How do you know my family is from Europe? You have no idea where my heritage is from. What you assume all Jews are Eastern European? Isn't that a little racist in some way as well?

Steve Savicki
10-22-2004, 06:05 PM
I once said to her "I can ban you and you won't have to worry about it."
That's not what I read. I remember the post as, "Chelle, you don't have to worry about me deleting your account. I'll just ban it... like the hundreds of accounts you've banned over at the Pleasure Dome. Let Sarge and Von play nicey-nice with you."

If you have a beef with me, why not just ask me about it, instead of assuming?

Because I have better things to do in my opinion than typing to a big Sammy Hagar Van Halen supported board webmaster.

I would expect more from someone who loves board drama like you do.
Excuse me, considering you and I haven't talked really, how do you know about me causing board drama?
And you accuse den of being a stalker? To me, you're stalking me just as much.

How do you know my family is from Europe?
Simple... because you're white. And I learned all white people are from Europe... you gotta problem with that, contact my school- I just take what I was served from the public's tax dollars.

You have no idea where my heritage is from.
I think your skin color can tell it all.

What you assume all Jews are Eastern European?
The word "eastern" was never a word I used.

Isn't that a little racist in some way as well?
Perhaps, but considering I'm more of a racial minority than you are, I don't find myself as guilty.:p

twonabomber
10-22-2004, 06:17 PM
Because I have better things to do in my opinion than typing to a big Sammy Hagar Van Halen supported board webmaster.

back to the Laura Branigan boards, eh? :D

Steve Savicki
10-22-2004, 06:18 PM
Whatever...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/steve_savicki/42234.html

I needed to rant considering I hadn't done so in 3 days LOL

Brett
10-22-2004, 06:19 PM
That's not what I read. I remember the post as, "Chelle, you don't have to worry about me deleting your account. I'll just ban it... like the hundreds of accounts you've banned over at the Pleasure Dome. Let Sarge and Von play nicey-nice with you."

Well since you knew it verbatim, where the hell did you get that I banned her? I never said I did.

And anyhow she sas never banned. My god, get over it.

Apparently you don't, because you've been harboring a TON of pathetic hate for a long time. You even said it two seconds ago, "I had nothing against you until you banned Chelle." Obviously you've given this a lot of thought.

Excuse me, considering you and I haven't talked really, how do you know about me causing board drama?
And you accuse den of being a stalker? To me, you're stalking me just as much.

Den is a stalker, everyone knows that. Savicki, everyone sees your posts dude. Don't put them on a public message board if you don't want people to read them. Man you are strange.

PS, we've talked before, you have kindly graced my board before and had discussions with me. Sorry it hurts you to admit that.

Simple... because you're white. And I learned all white people are from Europe... you gotta problem with that, contact my school- I just take what I was served from the public's tax dollars.

I think your skin color can tell it all.

Well Mr. Racist, you'd be wrong, my heritage is not from Europe. Nice try though.

The word "eastern" was never a word I used.

That's where most Jews are from, Eastern Eur...oh never mind, I never said you said "Eastern."

Perhaps, but considering I'm more of a racial minority than you are, I don't find myself as guilty.:p

I'm a Jew, I'm the most hated "minority" on this planet, bar none. Probably the most-hated people in history. You wouldn't know or understand.

Steve Savicki
10-22-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
back to the Laura Branigan boards, eh? :D

Sure, why not, there's drama over there as well about who owns Laura's last recordings.:D :p ;)

Anyways, sorry about all this. Slow day at work and as Styx sang, "too much time on my hands".

Analogies... dam, am I starting to sound like hitch?

Have a good weekend everyone:)
Steve

Steve Savicki
10-22-2004, 06:22 PM
And a note to Brett:

drama is my life sometimes:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/steve_savicki/36780.html

Cheers!

Brett
10-22-2004, 06:27 PM
Jesus Savicki, what's with all the posts about me? And you don't care...riiiight. What the fuck?

I'm glad to see I was dead on about the internet drama part of your life. :)

twonabomber
10-22-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki:
I'm too busy to be watching DVDs.

do us a favor, quit posting and go watch a DVD.

Gosh, I sure hope this won't slow down the production of reissue generation 1 Transformers.

you gotta be shittin' me.

I celebrated by using a pizza coupon for the new Red Brick Pizza. Never had their pizza before. I've eaten like 7 or 8 slices already- haven't had good pizza in a long time!

check back tomorrow when Steve describes how sick he was from eating EIGHT WHOLE PIECES OF PIZZA. Stevie, you animal, you!

Gosh how I'd love to make my own armor, helmet, and be out there in the field in a mock joust.

gosh, what a turd you are.

It would be sad to let a 42-year-old-career man go.

life's a bitch. get used to it.

Hopefully someone can help me figure out how to navigate this thingy-ma-bobber.

playing dumb, Exhibit A.

I never knew cream cheese came in other flavors! This wild berry cream cheese just rocked!

playing dumb, Exhibit B.

i'd go on but i think i'm about to puke.

Brettt
10-22-2004, 07:46 PM
Well, I'm not planning on going anywhere for a while. I'm sure you'll have a new nic within a week or you'll be a distant fading memory. Now go turn on your copy of Standing Hampton and let the adults talk for a bit. You're neither fun nor interesting.

Don't worry, we'll have a good spot for you warmed up in the pen next week after we finish with Scott Toronto.

Fuck, you're such a dipshit.

Bye now!

Alrighty bitch!

Nice new avatar!

Oh yeah, don't forget that you are owned!

Splooge
10-22-2004, 09:30 PM
Jesus Savicki, what's with all the posts about me? And you don't care...riiiight. What the fuck?

I'm glad to see I was dead on about the internet drama part of your life. :)

bueno bob
10-22-2004, 11:06 PM
Alrighty bitch!

Nice new avatar!

Oh yeah, don't forget that you are owned!

Thanks! I was getting it ready to change back on Monday, just got around to finishing it this morning. Was in need of an avatar update once I became inducted as a Sheep Pen shepherd, anyway, just been lazy.

Other than that, nothing you have to say has any more relevance than the usual sheep poop. I'm still waiting for you to come up with something even remotely insulting, creative or intelligent.

I get the feeling I'll be waiting for a while.

See you in the pen next week, my man! You'll be a welcome addition among the other sheep - considering most of them are smarter and more interesting than you are, perhaps you'll actually learn something during your tenure as SOTW.

And finally, since your feeble mind seems to have forgotten, you own nothing other than your virgin penis, as you couldn't pay a woman enough to do anything with it.

Thanks again for caring. :)

AJW
10-22-2004, 11:47 PM

Then why even keep the Links open Brett?

bueno bob
10-22-2004, 11:49 PM
Well, there are a lot of people over there who'd be pissed if it were to suddenly close...the Hagar sheep need SOMEWHERE to go, and myself I'd just as soon have them over there rather than have them invade this place en force...we'd need to make everybody a sheep pen admin just to keep up with the shit...lol...

Chris
10-23-2004, 09:31 AM
Savicki,

The comment about Brett trying to cash in by choosing to support the Sam era is kinda dumb. You should know the chances of Brett ever making a profit running the links is pretty remote. And logically speaking, the busier it gets, the bigger the hosting bill is.

So really, the real story is that he has stepped up for over five years and paid the majority of the hosting bill for the links to exist. So if you have issues with the way he administrates his board from time to time, just come clean and say so. And perhaps lay off the lame conspiracy theories.

stilleddiesangel
10-23-2004, 09:38 AM

Brett I am offended by the phrase Euro-trash .. I feel there is nothing more offensive than discovering that Den comes from the SAME CONTINENT as me... thats just plain disgusting!! :eek:

ZahZoo
10-23-2004, 10:28 AM

Which proves my point that you made a racist comment towards white people, including insulting yourself because you're just as much Euro as Den is.
All white people are Euro because whites immigrated to the U.S. from Europe.
Whether you, your parents, grandparents, or ancestors long gone, you're just as much white and Euro as den is.

Savicki you're lack of knowledge on the subject is showing pretty bad... There are quite a number of peoples considered "white" whose ancestry does NOT come from Europe. Even the term Caucasian is originally a geographical term, meaning relative or pertaining to the Caucasus region of eastern Europe. Now the acestrial makeup of Europe itself is made up of plenty of folks who by today's standards are not considered "white". You're lack of understanding on this subject actually shows ignorance with a touch of bigotry... so it would probably be in your best interests to knock off the hypocritical bullshit and shut the fuck up...

Brettt
10-24-2004, 02:47 AM
Thanks! I was getting it ready to change back on Monday, just got around to finishing it this morning. Was in need of an avatar update once I became inducted as a Sheep Pen shepherd, anyway, just been lazy.

It's done. Here you go.

bueno bob
10-24-2004, 01:54 PM
Dude, that's EXCEPTIONALLY gay, even for you...seem to have some sort of fascination with me, don't ya... :)

Just so we can clear the air, I'm not gay, nor do I have any interest in you outside of punishing you for being the gay sheep you obviously are.

BTW,

Brett
10-25-2004, 02:50 AM
Well when you guys figure out how to make money from these sites, let me know. I've been doing it for 5 years, and so has Sarge, it's all out of pocket, apart from the donations. While they're great and all, they certainly don't pay the bill. And you're damn right Savicki, if I could make cash from this and not have to have a real job and not get up at 6:00 AM everyday, drive 40 miles to work each way, OMFG I'd be doing it in a second!!!!!!! Anyone who believes I've made a dime from this shit is fucking off their rocker. Try it yourself, and see if there is money to be made. Give me a break.

I keep it open because people still use it AJW, and it's busier now than it's ever been. I feel I owe to the people who have contributed to it for years to keep it open for them. It has nothing to do with my interest in it, which is limited at this point, I'm not just going to pull the plug because Van Halen isn't #1 on MY list of priorities anymore.