PDA

View Full Version : Call It What It Is...

Ernie123
10-22-2004, 09:59 PM
Let's call a spade a spade, okay?

The now infamous interview from Sam Hagar emanating from St. Louis only puts the final nail in the coffin of this ridiculous tour and sham of a "reunion"

Shall we add this up class?

1) Sam Hagar's desparate explanation for his "personal" phone call to Alex. (Alex really is a schmuck by the way) 'Nothing band related'.. Right Sam, and you don't drive ferrari's or drink tequila...You dick. Sam Hagar has been jonsing to get back in since his fat ass was kicked to the curb in 1996. Give me a break with this 'I had a dream" crap... Sam really is a little girl.

2) Both Ed and Al have gone through divorces, schmuck Al more than one, but both are recently divorced. I don't care what you say class, they are expensive. No if's, and's or but's about it. Half in California. (Of course unless your Sham Hagar that duped his first wife into settling for a fraction of what he was worth at that time. Of course he met her when she was 16. It's all in print and there is reason Sham sued to keep out of print. Because it would expose him for the selfish, dickless prick he really is.. Need I say more?)

3) These events lead to this "money grab" tour and three mediocre and I MEAN MEDIOCRE songs.. All three together don't add to up a 16th of Me Wise Magic or Can't Get THis Stuff No More...

Sum total is a hastily planned, mediocre at best come back that was VERY anti-climatic if you ask me. What coverage did this piece of CRAP get??? NOTHING even remotely mainstream. They might as well have played nude. NO ONE would have known.

Don't give me ANY horse shit about "sell out's" and whatever. Overall, this summer's concert season was mediocre at best. Also, regardless of heading out with second best, make that third best. At least Gary knew when to shut the fuck up. Something Sambo has yet to learn, nor will at nearly 60 years old. But, I digress. Now back on point... This summer's concert season was littered with competition that has been out for the past 3 years... Sting, Prince, Dave Matthews... those 3 alone have been touring it seems like 3 years straight now. VH hasn't been out live in how long??? Also, it's no coincidence that David Lee Roth sat this summer out, except for some strategically planned appearances at events and ONE performance. He has been out steadily since the Summer of 01'. No one has seen Eddie Van Winkle for 6 years. Obviously, there was an advantage in that fact alone.

But think about this, they haven't toured in 6 years?? When they do, how often does Ed speak to the press??? Try almost NEVER!!! Some worthless Guitar World interview??? Please... And all of you apologists can save the cancer bs, the divorce bs... It's called accountability. Come right out of the box and answer the fucking questions. It's really that simple. It will quickly then go away. Jesus, the little pencil dick wore sobriety on his sleeve the last time they went out. All we heard about was how he had been sober since "Sept whatever 1994".. That is all the little girl talked about...Well, that and his "therapy"... Jesus, get me a barf bag!! And this tour?? Nothing, except people saying how drunk the two faced little prick is... Now, couple that shit with the bs from Sam and Alex about, "What is in the past is in the past...we've moved on..." ANY relationship counselor worth their salt will tell you when you don't deal with the OBVIOUS elephant that is standing in the room, IT WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO ROOST!!! But then again, I would expect nothing less from those two einsteins (sic)

What is really the biggest shame to come of this crap tour and anti-climatic conclusion is that any reunion of the original line up would be tarnished. Ed's current state alone would tarnish it. That is 50% of the reason it didn't work with Dave. HIs sister Alex would be the other 50%... I just love psuedo intellectual's like Alex Van Halen.. They just constantly prove how fucking stupid they are everytime they open their ugly fucking mouthes.

Lastly, Classic VH is screwed class. If they were to get together, Ed is going to need an absolute personality overhaul. He has morphed into a Michael Jackson like exisistence. And, he is a dickhead taboot. Notice I didn't mention Sambo's bitch Mike Anthony until just now??? There is a reason for that... what is it??? His "contribution" is an invented phenomona by van hagar apologists. In otherwords, had VH not happened, he would be assistant manager at a Napa Auto Parts Store in Bakersfield.

Someone please post this at Vhlinks if you have a login... Those Kool-Aid drinkers over there need a large dose of reality.

Sarge's Little Helper
10-22-2004, 09:59 PM
Let's call a spade a spade, okay?

The now infamous interview from Sam Hagar emanating from St. Louis only puts the final nail in the coffin of this ridiculous tour and sham of a "reunion"

Shall we add this up class?

1) Sam Hagar's desparate explanation for his "personal" phone call to Alex. (Alex really is a schmuck by the way) 'Nothing band related'.. Right Sam, and you don't drive ferrari's or drink tequila...You dick. Sam Hagar has been jonsing to get back in since his fat ass was kicked to the curb in 1996. Give me a break with this 'I had a dream" crap... Sam really is a little girl.

2) Both Ed and Al have gone through divorces, schmuck Al more than one, but both are recently divorced. I don't care what you say class, they are expensive. No if's, and's or but's about it. Half in California. (Of course unless your Sham Hagar that duped his first wife into settling for a fraction of what he was worth at that time. Of course he met her when she was 16. It's all in print and there is reason Sham sued to keep out of print. Because it would expose him for the selfish, dickless prick he really is.. Need I say more?)

3) These events lead to this "money grab" tour and three mediocre and I MEAN MEDIOCRE songs.. All three together don't add to up a 16th of Me Wise Magic or Can't Get THis Stuff No More...

Sum total is a hastily planned, mediocre at best come back that was VERY anti-climatic if you ask me. What coverage did this piece of CRAP get??? NOTHING even remotely mainstream. They might as well have played nude. NO ONE would have known.

Don't give me ANY horse shit about "sell out's" and whatever. Overall, this summer's concert season was mediocre at best. Also, regardless of heading out with second best, make that third best. At least Gary knew when to shut the fuck up. Something Sambo has yet to learn, nor will at nearly 60 years old. But, I digress. Now back on point... This summer's concert season was littered with competition that has been out for the past 3 years... Sting, Prince, Dave Matthews... those 3 alone have been touring it seems like 3 years straight now. VH hasn't been out live in how long??? Also, it's no coincidence that David Lee Roth sat this summer out, except for some strategically planned appearances at events and ONE performance. He has been out steadily since the Summer of 01'. No one has seen Eddie Van Winkle for 6 years. Obviously, there was an advantage in that fact alone.

But think about this, they haven't toured in 6 years?? When they do, how often does Ed speak to the press??? Try almost NEVER!!! Some worthless Guitar World interview??? Please... And all of you apologists can save the cancer bs, the divorce bs... It's called accountability. Come right out of the box and answer the fucking questions. It's really that simple. It will quickly then go away. Jesus, the little pencil dick wore sobriety on his sleeve the last time they went out. All we heard about was how he had been sober since "Sept whatever 1994".. That is all the little girl talked about...Well, that and his "therapy"... Jesus, get me a barf bag!! And this tour?? Nothing, except people saying how drunk the two faced little prick is... Now, couple that shit with the bs from Sam and Alex about, "What is in the past is in the past...we've moved on..." ANY relationship counselor worth their salt will tell you when you don't deal with the OBVIOUS elephant that is standing in the room, IT WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO ROOST!!! But then again, I would expect nothing less from those two einsteins (sic)

What is really the biggest shame to come of this crap tour and anti-climatic conclusion is that any reunion of the original line up would be tarnished. Ed's current state alone would tarnish it. That is 50% of the reason it didn't work with Dave. HIs sister Alex would be the other 50%... I just love psuedo intellectual's like Alex Van Halen.. They just constantly prove how fucking stupid they are everytime they open their ugly fucking mouthes.

Lastly, Classic VH is screwed class. If they were to get together, Ed is going to need an absolute personality overhaul. He has morphed into a Michael Jackson like exisistence. And, he is a dickhead taboot. Notice I didn't mention Sambo's bitch Mike Anthony until just now??? There is a reason for that... what is it??? His "contribution" is an invented phenomona by van hagar apologists. In otherwords, had VH not happened, he would be assistant manager at a Napa Auto Parts Store in Bakersfield.

Someone please post this at Vhlinks if you have a login... Those Kool-Aid drinkers over there need a large dose of reality.

Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

MAX
10-22-2004, 10:05 PM
What size of post is the maximum before Lil' Helper chimes in? I just want to know so the bot never quotes me? lol.

Splooge
10-22-2004, 10:09 PM
Two points,

Good post...but we know this why are you posting it here?

If you want it posted at the
links, why not do it yourself?

Antman
10-22-2004, 10:13 PM
I hear ya loud n clear ernie. Want me to cut & paste at the links for you or did you beat me to it. Only theu can't handle the truth. At least you'll be able to say you were banned from the links.

bueno bob
10-22-2004, 11:53 PM
Hey, I got a picture of some Van Hagar fans!

Matt White
10-23-2004, 12:31 AM
Pithy.

bueno bob
10-23-2004, 12:35 AM
LOL, that at a minimum.

kcmusician
10-23-2004, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Hey, I got a picture of some Van Hagar fans!

Hey now! I still somewhat fall in that catagory.... Even though Dave would OWN Sammy on stage!

Shaun

Chris
10-23-2004, 09:11 AM
Van Halen doesn't make any sense, because Eddie is a total drunk. Can you imagine the people around him trying to deal with him? He probably spends most of his time staggering around muttering to himself about how his life sucks.

VHII
11-03-2004, 11:17 PM
we want some classic VH

lms2
11-04-2004, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by Chris
Van Halen doesn't make any sense, because Eddie is a total drunk. Can you imagine the people around him trying to deal with him? He probably spends most of his time staggering around muttering to himself about how his life sucks.

But if Dave were back in his life, maybe it wouldn't suck quite so much!

scottydabodi
11-04-2004, 01:15 PM
Great Post Ernie... a bit long but we ALL could rant on for DAYS about how lousy the VH's are.... btw, I'll give a vote for that...

bueno bob
11-04-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
Great Post Ernie... a bit long but we ALL could rant on for DAYS about how lousy the VH's are.... btw, I'll give a vote for that...

How long have we all been here?? I think we've been ranting for MONTHS...YEARS... :)