Interesting Article I found at the Links...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Interesting Article I found at the Links...

Just saw a few interesting things at the Links. First off, I saw a link to this article at the BIG NEWS NETWORK:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    VAN HALEN AND SAMMY HAGAR AT ODDS (Saturday October 23 2004)

Van Halen lead vocalist Sammy Hagar and other band members reportedly are at odds, with Hagar threatening to bail on the rockers' current U.S. tour.

Hagar's relationship with his bandmates has been stressed since guitarist Eddie Van Halen fired the singer's road crew, the Brave Words and Bloody Knuckles rock 'n' roll Web site reported Wednesday.

Hagar has planned a side tour of eight shows in 10 days opening for Ted Nugent in December with rumors of a full blown spring-summer tour as Nugent's opening act in the works.

This is it for VH with Sammy. There will be no other tours or new album, an unidentified source said.

I also wanted to comment again that not all Linkers are assholes. One rumor thread turned into a conversation about the Army, with a lot of Linkers even defending the place. Just interesting to see my good friend WrayTW defending the fuck out of the place and quite a few Linkers agreeing and even commenting on the Sheep Pen. I also wanted to note that a mod I've fought with in the past even gave me a thumbs up. Rather shocking. But appreciated.

wraytw Posted: there are a lot of good people that post at the Army.

jimmy Posted: Rikk comes to mind. Decent bloke.

Well, Jimmy, if I've ever badmouthed you, I take it back.

Keep it real. A big thumbs-up to the good Linkers. And a big FUCK YOU to bad ones like VANHALENTOUR2004 or THE MARD. And keep the rumors coming. VH is breaking up soon.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

EVH 2004: DON'T LIGHT A MATCH!!!!!

Comment

• VAN HLN
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Oct 2004

Re: Interesting Article I found at the Links...

Originally posted by Rikk
      Just saw a few interesting things at the Links. First off, I saw a link to this article at the BIG NEWS NETWORK:

VAN HALEN AND SAMMY HAGAR AT ODDS (Saturday October 23 2004)

Van Halen lead vocalist Sammy Hagar and other band members reportedly are at odds, with Hagar threatening to bail on the rockers' current U.S. tour.

Hagar's relationship with his bandmates has been stressed since guitarist Eddie Van Halen fired the singer's road crew, the Brave Words and Bloody Knuckles rock 'n' roll Web site reported Wednesday.

Hagar has planned a side tour of eight shows in 10 days opening for Ted Nugent in December with rumors of a full blown spring-summer tour as Nugent's opening act in the works.

This is it for VH with Sammy. There will be no other tours or new album, an unidentified source said.

I also wanted to comment again that not all Linkers are assholes. One rumor thread turned into a conversation about the Army, with a lot of Linkers even defending the place. Just interesting to see my good friend WrayTW defending the fuck out of the place and quite a few Linkers agreeing and even commenting on the Sheep Pen. I also wanted to note that a mod I've fought with in the past even gave me a thumbs up. Rather shocking. But appreciated.

wraytw Posted: there are a lot of good people that post at the Army.

jimmy Posted: Rikk comes to mind. Decent bloke.

Well, Jimmy, if I've ever badmouthed you, I take it back.

Keep it real. A big thumbs-up to the good Linkers. And a big FUCK YOU to bad ones like VANHALENTOUR2004 or THE MARD. And keep the rumors coming. VH is breaking up soon.
      I agree with ya Rikk. There are some cool people there but assholes like van squalen and greenpaw5150 exist there unfortunately and I've heard they are actually gay lovers, so it all makes sense.

Van Hagar will soon be coming to an end.

Way to go Sammy!
      "I can only speak for Van Halen because I'm the singer in the band. But, I think we're all here this afternoon and this evening because we're a bunch of bad ass sons sa bitchesssss...I say...ahhh---David Lee Roth

Comment

• Don Corleone
        Veteran
        • May 2004

Yeah I've seen this in a few other places as well. Here's a little bit extra for you (and it's good news)

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
          Sniper
          • Oct 2004

Actually both Greenpaw and Squalen love Roth too. What they dont like is trolls with no decent argument. Most TRUE Roth fans dont need to take it to a fight.. they can argue Dave's case easily. All the evidence is there for them, including stats.

Comment

• VAN HLN
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
            Actually both Greenpaw and Squalen love Roth too. What they dont like is trolls with no decent argument. Most TRUE Roth fans dont need to take it to a fight.. they can argue Dave's case easily. All the evidence is there for them, including stats.

LOL! Oh ya, they both love Roth alright. That's why they
            put Roth down every opportunity they get!
            Greenpaw5150 used to have a 5150 album avatar so that tells you there what fan he is and recently changed it to the 84 logo. Tool.
            And van squalen (nice name btw ) formerly know as squalin--- is the one of the biggest lowlifes on that board.
            Anytime someone disagrees with their comments about Roth or anything in general for that matter, these Hagarita's are right on top of the situation (or on top of each other
            Both fucking tools who thrive on putting Roth fans down.
            Like I said, the rest of the crew there are fine.
            These parasites are unfortunately there.
            Last edited by VAN HLN; 10-23-2004, 12:42 PM.
            "I can only speak for Van Halen because I'm the singer in the band. But, I think we're all here this afternoon and this evening because we're a bunch of bad ass sons sa bitchesssss...I say...ahhh---David Lee Roth

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Hey VAN HLN,

Fuck off tool and continue eating your daily goatballs. Apparently YOUR lame ass is the one that is hated everywhere! Greenpaw is a cat, a friend and I've yet to ever hear him say any negative shit about Dave.

Now, go fuck a duck.
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• wraytw

So, what are you saying, Max? You're not inviting him to Thanksgiving dinner?

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

"Hey fuck you, I havent opened for anybody since 1976........well except for David Lee Roth, ZZ Top and Bon Jovi."

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by wraytw
                    So, what are you saying, Max? You're not inviting him to Thanksgiving dinner?
                    He wouldn't want to eat at our house for Thanksgiving anyway cos we don't serve cock.
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                      He wouldn't want to eat at our house for Thanksgiving anyway cos we don't serve cock.
                      LOL.

Most of the mods at the links prefer Dave over Sam. They just ain't Dave or the Gravers like us.

There are some cool folks over there for sure. It just sucks wading through all the pro Hagar shit to get to the good stuff. IMO.
                      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Some good info on this thread though I've heard this before. But it is interesting that the last time I checked, Nov. 3rd was the last date posted for a Van Hagar gay fest concert.

Comment

• scottydabodi
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

Well, I am supposing that Hagar fans that don't trash Dave are better than sheep, but I'm still wary about Hagar Sympathizers.... I will say that I'm glad that Hagar is splittin', though... Good news indeed!
                          If you listen to fools
                          The Mob Rules

Comment

• VAN HLN
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                            Hey VAN HLN,

Fuck off tool and continue eating your daily goatballs. Apparently YOUR lame ass is the one that is hated everywhere! Greenpaw is a cat, a friend and I've yet to ever hear him say any negative shit about Dave.

Now, go fuck a duck.

Fuck off troll. Any friend of greenpaw is a scumbag including you little man.

Go back to your cage.

You are total fucking moron if your think that puke hasn't said anything negative about Dave you tool.

His avatar alone with the 5150 album cover is enough to convince anyone with a brain he's a van hagar fan, so fuck off.

Funny how he's now changed his avatar to the 1984 album cover.

If he's such a fan of Dave, why isn't he here dickhead?

Shut the fuck up!

Comment

• Halen High
                              Commando
                              • Jul 2004

Thanks Rikk!

Hard to believe it's almost a year since Melodicrock broke the news that many would refer to as "the greatest let down in the history of rock."

Comment

Working...