• Show
Clear All
  • McCarrens
    Foot Soldier
    • May 2004

Cher Issues Bush Warning At Disco...

Source: http://drudgereport.com/dnccb.htm

CHER ISSUES BUSH WARNING AT DISCO

Only a couple hundred came out to see Cher Friday night at Miami Beach's CROBAR disco, but that did not stop the legendary diva from issuing an election warning against Republican control.

"There were supposed to be thousands of people here tonight. I'm not sure why that didn't happen, obviously the people putting on this thing were just not very good at it," an embarrassed Cher explained to the crowd.

"Alright, but you guys are here, that's right. When I was coming down the steps I though 'Oh s**t, well I'll just go out there and give it my best.'"

The MIAMI HERALD had reported thousands were expected to rally at the discotheque.

Cher warned moveon.org clubgoers to fight Bush, before "it's too late":

"All the gay guys, all my friends, all my gay friends, you guys you have got to vote, alright? Because it would only be a matter of time before you guys would be so screwed, I cannot tell you. Because, you know, the people, like, in the very right wing of this party, of these Republicans, the very very right wing, the Jerry Falwell element, if they get any more power, you guys are going to be living in some state by yourselves. So, I hate scare tactics, but I really believe that that's true."

"I think that as Bush will, if Bush gets elected, he will put in new Superior Court judges, and these guys are not going to want to see gay pride week."

Cher declared that Abraham Lincoln "looks like Kerry on a crappy day."

Political activist Rosie O'Donnell is set to witness on Saturday night in Ft Lauderdale. O'Donnell will speak on Bush and his policies in Iraq at hotspot CLUB OVATION.

Cher declared that Abraham Lincoln "looks like Kerry on a crappy day." I wonder if she knows that Linclon was a Republican and that it is the conservatives that care more about fair and equal civil rights than the libs?
    "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"
  • DLR'sCock
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

The original 3rd Party Republican Party of Lincoln is about 180 degrees from what it has mutated into over the years to todays Repuke Party. Although there are still some good ones in there.

Comment

• McCarrens
      Foot Soldier
      • May 2004

The exact same thing could also be said about the Dems.
      "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• 4moreyears
        Commando
        • Oct 2004

WOW, we better listen to Cher. She is real bright.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

At least Cher doesn't sign on to DLR message boards to suck Bush Jr's dick.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And BTW, what was Matt Drudge doing in a gay disco watching a Cher concert??
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• 4moreyears
              Commando
              • Oct 2004

So wait a minute, let me make sure I understand you. It is OK to come here and trash Bush, but if someone has another opinion, he is sucking his dick.

I just want to make sure I understand the rules. I wonder if they have been set up by a 38 year old stupid mother fucker who has nothing better to do than post on a message board 18 times a day who should be a singer in a band. I am a Huge VH fan, been for a long time. But get a fucking life loser.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You sign up on this board with THAT user name, and it makes your motives crystal clear.

So fuck off, Freeper trailer trash.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• 4moreyears
                  Commando
                  • Oct 2004

Wait a minute I could hardly tell what your motives were until I read your Bush Cheney Stench of Failure that is attached to most of the threads which I see you post in. You are some hypocrite. But I guess since you have over 5000 posts in a DLR forum in 10 months you are qualified to tell everyone who to vote for.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I didn't sign up at the board, one week before the god damned election with a name like "Kerryrules" or "nukebush" or anything like that.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

And I don't give a shit who you vote for. Just telling you that this is NOT a fucking GOP owned website. You want to praise the Republican party? Take it over to a Van Hagar site. Sammy loves that unelected criminal piece of shit.
                    Last edited by FORD; 10-23-2004, 03:57 PM.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• 4moreyears
                      Commando
                      • Oct 2004

BIG DIFFERENCE.
                      Really??? I would like to know what it is.

Just an FYI, I did have a user ID but I have not been here in a while, and I could not remember it. I was motivated to sign up the way I did because of the way this forum has now politicized itself, and how people like you are not showing both sides. Your criticiam of Bush makes Kerry out to be a hero. He has not accomplished anything in 20 years in the senate, and has missed more votes than almost any senator in the last two years. BTW I thought I heard him talking about the need to disarm Saddam Hussain. Funny you are not talking about that in all your anti Bush/WMD threads.

If you do not beleive me watch the video on this site!!!

And I don't give a shit who you vote for. Just telling you that this is NOT a fucking GOP owned website. You want to praise the Republican party? Take it over to a Van Hagar site. Sammy loves that unelected criminal piece of shit.
                      I know it is a David Lee Roth/VH site. But When you (since you are a moderator I will assume you have some responsibility here) politicize this site you have to expect there to b another opinion.
                      Last edited by 4moreyears; 10-23-2004, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• fanofdave
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2004

attention "fourmoreyears"

ignore FORD. he's just pissed that
                        monica lewinsky made it under the
                        oval office desk before he did.

this announcement brought to you by
                        JOHN KERRY BEER....smells like shit,
                        nobody is buying it, and it should be
                        off the market by the end of next week.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ah, yet ANOTHER stupid pussy hiding behind a dumb ass alias.....

What's the matter, fanofvillagepeople, did you forget your "no DLR content" lines?
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• 4moreyears
                            Commando
                            • Oct 2004

Who is the dumb ass??? I am I the one with over 5000 posts in 10 months on a message board where the main topic is who should be the singer in a band,. the band which has not really done anything in 5 years, and their best years were 20 years ago. Oh wait that is not me. Never mind.

JH

Comment

• Cathedral
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              WoW, that was a pretty harsh statement to apply to repulican Roth fans.
                              You pointed out that this isn't a site owned by the GOP, but i guess that means that everything you have spewed since day one is acceptable, because why?

To the average guy you come across as though the site is run by the DNC, so why get so angry and insulting over someone's opinion?

Who are you to determine who has a right to register here or not?

Man, you owe the people here who think differently than you an apology because of that comment.

Remember, you have no more rights here than any other person with an opinion, so stop judging people like that.

We'll not even go into the other issues of self empowerment that you engage in at will.

What i'm trying to say is that the closer we get to this election, the harder i find it to respect your opinion. But i will respect you, Ford, it is your right to think wht you want, ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE NO MATTER THEIR OPINION.

Comment

Working...