PDA

View Full Version : Seattle 2004

Eyes of the Night
10-24-2004, 01:53 AM
Sup fuckers ...

Eyes here, saw the "loverboy with a better guitarist" band at the key arena with a birdseye view 3 rows from the 100 level first section on eddies side ... I was RIGHT there ... glad I went too ...

Know what I did? Fucking wished I had Roth apparel or an "I am Eyes from DDLR and DLRArmy.com sign" BECAUSE I gave little bridge troll drome the bird! ...

Funny as hell, right off the bat I was here ya go Flappy ... he did a double take and was pissed! Fucker walked all the way around behind the stage spitting loogies ... he had shades on but I saw his eyes;) ...

2 songs later saw that he was still looking at me ... gave him the "rock on" sign with my left hand, he laughed and said no you gave me the finger ... I shit you not ... I shruged ...

[Eddie!!!Eddie!!!Eddie!!!]
Well besides the fact he was pretty much in MY town for that night and through all the word barf I STILL got motherfucking goosebumps ...

Fucking had to sway through the cheese highlighted with drunken solos found myself feeling sorry for Ed ... it was like 50 years later here ya go ... bag of bones ...

He musta fell twice flat on his back because of a missing hip ... lmfao! He was funny though ... He's my idol and there he was dancing having a blast ... scissor kicked at least 3 times one off the drum riser ...
[Eddie!!!Eddie!!!Eddie!!!]

Part 1 concluded ...

I'd give the show a 9 ... mostly because it's the last time we'll ever see the bro's live again ... oh well whutchya gonna do? ...

Be back in a week folks ... happy trails ...

rustoffa
10-24-2004, 02:02 AM
Sounds like you had some cotraband in tow.

Shrooms?
:D

TongueNGroove
10-24-2004, 03:00 AM
Wow, a DLR army guy giving the Sammy tour a 9...Not bad. Wish they would come to Nashville! But I probably wouldn't pay $80 for a ticket.

Cato
10-24-2004, 05:10 AM
trippy....

:gulp:

Panamark
10-24-2004, 05:42 AM
You gotta be careful when you flip Spammy, he takes it as a sign that you want to finger his mangina...

Golden AWe
10-24-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
You gotta be careful when you flip Spammy, he takes it as a sign that you want to finger his mangina...

bwahahahha

the two should get a room...

houseofpain1
10-24-2004, 08:07 AM
vhnd is back!

lms2
10-24-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Eyes

I'd give the show a 9 ... mostly because it's the last time we'll ever see the bro's live again ... oh well whutchya gonna do? ...

Glad you enjoyed the show, but disagree that it is the last time you will see the boys live. Okay, maybe you won't see em with Dave, but I sure the hell plan to!

bueno bob
10-24-2004, 01:50 PM
Hagar's gay.

Eyes of the Night
10-24-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Sounds like you had some cotraband in tow.

Shrooms?
:D

Crystal Meth and bowls of the cronic!;) ...

Matt White
10-25-2004, 12:54 AM
I could plant beans and have a good time on hallucinogens. Infinitely more exciting than a Van Hagar concert. Healthier too!

scottydabodi
10-25-2004, 01:02 AM
I am thinking that I'm going to explode if I read another review of a HAGAR based show. I am also thinking that the $$ paid for the tix went to support the VanHasBeens..... I'm takin my $$ to by another copy of "DLR Band".

Cato
10-25-2004, 03:43 AM
Bizump...

:gulp:

Eyes of the Night
11-04-2004, 06:00 AM
I guess some peeps need to learn to read n' #### ...

I flipped Slapnuts off ... in his face pretty much because he DID stop in his tracks ... looked straight at me and gave him the " yeah you motherfucker" look ...

Thing is I came off like an ####### really ... I SHOULD HAVE been wearing my ROTH gear! ...

Eddie was the #### ... nothing really out of the norm from what I've been reading in other reviews here and there ...

Bought a black Wolfgang today too btw ... $1578 ... pricy but worth not having to wait for what I was looking for ... black with ebony trim ...