• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Full Bug
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Ashlee Simpson caught trying to Lip-Synch on SNL

Ashlee Simpson caught trying to Lip-Synch on SNL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going out to let my real talent show, not to just stand there and dance around. Personally, I'd never lip-synch. It's just not me.
    - Ashlee Simpson in Lucky Magazine

Saturday Night Live was not as "Live" as people expected last night. Musical Guest Ashlee Simpson poorly lip-synched her first song, and then a technical glitch or mistake led to the wrong vocal track being played for her second performance proving her fraud as she stood there confused while her recorded voice filled the airwaves . Simpson's band picked up the slack, attempting to save the show as Ashlee walked off the stage. Just a minute in (on a musical segment usually four or more minutes long) SNL pulled the plug, cutting quickly to a commercial.
    And later in the show she proceeds to blame it on her band: " I feel so bad, my band started playing the wrong song, and I didn't know what to do so I though I'd do a hoe-down. I'm sorry!"

Looks good on the bitch....
    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"
  • Full Bug
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Her blaming the band.... http://www.siscom.net/~petreman/ashlee.avi
    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Vivian Campbell
      Head Fluffer
      • Oct 2004

That's what justice sounds like.

If you are unwilling to sing in front of a studio audience of atleast 50 people, and a tv audience of millions, you are a complete punk. I'm glad it happened. Hopefully it will put a scare into others who want to get by on their looks and scam the fans. By the way, she ain't so hot either.
      The Fat Lady is singing for Van Hagar.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attac...&postid=392002

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

"I feel so bad, my band started playing the wrong song"
        Yeah, its their fault her taped voice started playing, what a cop-out....

Comment

• Coyote
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Vivian Campbell
          That's what justice sounds like.

If you are unwilling to sing in front of a studio audience of atleast 50 people, and a tv audience of millions, you are a complete punk. I'm glad it happened. Hopefully it will put a scare into others who want to get by on their looks and scam the fans. By the way, she ain't so hot either.
          Well said.
          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

What a talentless bitch, just like her sister.

And THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is what America lines up for around the blocks to buy....
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Thats kind of bizarre... I actually started watching her lately for her breasts, legs, lips and ass and also her voice. It sounded nice and also sounded very real when she performed at the People's Choice awards...Now she has turned into another throw-away pop star. How come nobody has talent anymore? Is it all looks?
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Coyote
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Vivian Campbell
                By the way, she ain't so hot either.
                She looks like Paris Hilton's long-lost chubbier twin sister, IMO.
                Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Comment

• SNIPER
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Turned on SNL last night just before that happend. I was stoned so it was alot more funny to me. Dumb ass bitch, I hope that puts a stop to her sales. The nerve of her blamming her band, they tried to save her ass. Kill the bitch! die!

Comment

• Vivian Campbell
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
                    She looks like Paris Hilton's long-lost chubbier twin sister, IMO.
                    She does. The only difference is Simpson has these allien shaped eyes that automatically induce vomiting upon viewing.
                    The Fat Lady is singing for Van Hagar.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attac...&postid=392002

Comment

• Coyote
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

That, plus nicer tits.

Comment

• manwiththedogs
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Aug 2004

I missed the show...anyone know if video is posted anywhere?

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Someone should of kicked her in the balls for doing that.
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Still doing better than this guy named Ed Van H.
                            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• WACF
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                              What a talentless bitch, just like her sister.

And THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is what America lines up for around the blocks to buy....

Sad isn't it.......

Comment

Working...