X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HELLVIS
    Foot Soldier
    • Jul 2004

Ford Has Made Me See The Light

I've been wrestling with the thought of who to give my vote for the presidency to for months now.
    I was really having a hard time choosing between PEROUTKA of the constitution party, and BADNARIK of the libertarian party. I like a lot of what I see from both.
    Several months ago, Ted Nugent told me to vote for Bush. I liked the things that he had to say, but frankly I didn't feel that Bush was the man who fit that scenario. Ted was not able to persuade me. So, there I was, back to the LIBS and the CONS.
    I began to lean toward BADNARIK because I feel a libertarian is simply more electable. I realize that a third party will not win this election, so I decided to vote for them on a local level only (for now).
    Since a third party will not win this election, a vote for one is actually a vote against one of the two remaining parties ( which duh, is a vote FOR the other ).
    Then, while reading some of FORD's posts, and others ( you know who you are ), it suddenly came to me. While many of you joke and jest, there are some people ( FORD...DLR'S...OD ) who just spew hate constantly.
    While I may have a rather harsh sense of humour, and am about as subtle as a bulge in a tranny's mini skirt, I sure as hell don't want to be aligned with such a hateful bunch.
    So it's official........I will vote for BUSH!!!!
    He throws a punch.
    He swings. I duck.
    His fat ass falls...
    Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!
  • McCarrens
    Foot Soldier
    • May 2004

Hellvis, you made the right decision.
    "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

.....says the chicken who just voted for Colonel Sanders.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• McCarrens
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2004

Ford, you're getting so crazy even your metaphors don't make sense anymore.
        "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• 4moreyears
          Commando
          • Oct 2004

Welcome Aboard Hellvis. Good to have you.

Comment

• JCOOK

Don't listen to Ford he's BCE

Comment

• ODShowtime
              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Re: Ford Has Made Me See The Light

Originally posted by HELLVIS
              While I may have a rather crappy sense of humour, and am always thinking about the bulge in my tranny's mini skirt, I sure as hell don't want to be aligned with such a hateful bunch.
              So it's official........I will vote for BUSH!!!!
              I hate you Hellvis!:eek:
              gnaw on it

Comment

• McCarrens
                Foot Soldier
                • May 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                Quit crying hippie.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by McCarrens
                  Ford, you're getting so crazy even your metaphors don't make sense anymore.

OK, if you don't like that one, how about...

Jews voting for Hitler

Blacks voting for the KKK

Richard Simmons voting for Penthouse Pet of the Year.

Whatever analogy you use, it all adds up to the same thing. Wasting a ridiculous vote that goes totally against your own best interest. Nobody who posts at this board will gain anything from another 4 years of the BCE, and the entire country stands to lose a great deal. Not the least of which is Democracy itself.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Lqskdiver
                    Sniper
                    • Jun 2004

How about voting for a party that doesn't represent hateful views and spews conspiracy theories to fit their views.

HELLVIS'S decision should really lay into you people on the left, that all these accusations and hate speech's are turning off the undecided. It reflects badly on your party that you don't have anything better to offer but promises of better. Yet, you try to convince through means that would show otherwise. And it goes up as far as Kerry and the DNC.

If you really want to show people why they should vote for Kerry, then give them a positive reason and not paint analogies of FASCISM and NAZISM and call others sheep when you cannot convince them otherwise.

Comment

• 4moreyears
                      Commando
                      • Oct 2004

If you really want to show people why they should vote for Kerry, then give them a positive reason
                      They can't think of one. The only thing they know is they hate bush.

Comment

• McCarrens
                        Foot Soldier
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        OK, if you don't like that one, how about...

Jews voting for Hitler

Blacks voting for the KKK

Richard Simmons voting for Penthouse Pet of the Year.

Whatever analogy you use, it all adds up to the same thing. Wasting a ridiculous vote that goes totally against your own best interest. Nobody who posts at this board will gain anything from another 4 years of the BCE, and the entire country stands to lose a great deal. Not the least of which is Democracy itself.
                        Again, how can you back up this accusations?

Comment

• JCOOK

Ford is a piece of SHIT!

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

God damn, I'll be glad when you dumbasses all crawl back in your holes November 3
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Lqskdiver
                              Sniper
                              • Jun 2004

Re: Re: Ford Has Made Me See The Light

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                              :eek:

I honestly hope you were joking, OD. This display of hate just confirms what Hellvis has been saying. You gotta lighten up...

Comment

Working...