Thanks To My Good Frien The Facist From The Republic Of Cascadia

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCOOK

Thanks To My Good Frien The Facist From The Republic Of Cascadia

Thank you so much Ford.Your ideas of freedom of speech are fascinating.As long as it serves your fucking purpose ANYTHING GOES,any voice of descent you want to lock down FUCKING HITLER

BAN ME MOTHERFUCKER! I DARE YOU PUSSY every one here is not afraid of you
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I can't ban anybody. However, I can close racist threads. And will.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• McCarrens
      Foot Soldier
      • May 2004

I support JCook. Everyone here is sick of you and all your shit Ford.
      "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

No racism is Sarge's policy, not mine. But I happen to agree with it.

Go back to Stormfront.com if you have a problem with that, you redneck Alabama fuckstain.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• McCarrens
          Foot Soldier
          • May 2004

Why do you think I'm from Alabama?
          "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• JCOOK

Ford you have called the president of the united states everything but the antichrist... you have alleged that republicans not only intimidated voters but actually kept blacks and others from voting.... yet you have NEVER shown one shread of proof.! ASSHOLE

Comment

• McCarrens
              Foot Soldier
              • May 2004

Originally posted by JCOOK
              Ford you have called the president of the united states everything but the antichrist... you have alleged that republicans not only intimidated voters but actually kept blacks and others from voting.... yet you have NEVER shown one shread of proof.! ASSHOLE
              People here having been saying stff like that years. I'm beginning to think that Ford's life is so empty that he likes all the negative attention he gets on this site.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You guys really need to turn off FAUX News and read a book. I suggest you start with this one....

The Best Democracy Money Can Buy: The Truth About Corporate Cons, Globalization and High-Finance Fraudsters
                by Greg Palast

Order it here

He goes into great deal about the Florida election fraud.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• McCarrens
                  Foot Soldier
                  • May 2004

Do you make money when people buy that shit?

Is that why you are constantly trying to huch that shit off on us?

If you do and you are, than I think you are in violation of the site's posting rules and should have your account banned.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I have nothing to sell. If you don't want to buy it, check it out at the library.

They DO have libraries in Tuscaloosa, right?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• JCOOK

Ford can't help himself he is a fascist fucking nazi, he posts shit that can't be backed up by true facts and GOD forbid you disagree

Comment

• McCarrens
                        Foot Soldier
                        • May 2004

Again, why do you think I'm in Alabama?

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

IP's don't lie.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• McCarrens
                            Foot Soldier
                            • May 2004

Good detective work.

Now, why don't you like my state?

Comment

• Lqskdiver
                              Sniper
                              • Jun 2004

Guys, it's called Freedom of Speech, and even FORD is protected by it. Of course, you have been known to over exercise your powers as a mod, Dave, so you can't claim innocence either...non racist threads excluded.

Comment

Working...