Rick Majerus to resign at the end of this season...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Rick Majerus to resign at the end of this season...

LMFAO...

this guy I guess just up and stopped coaching the other night...they were losing to airforce...who's center is 4'1" tall...

they were getting stomped...and he just sat his fat ass down...and didn't say or do another thing until the end of the game...then to a hiatus...because he wasn't feeling well...heart ailments...which you have to believe...since the guy weighs 932 pounds...

a good coach...but a nutball...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • High Life Man
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

He's a great coach that gets the most out of his kids on the court and in the classroom.

Being a Milwaukee boy, I'm a bit biased. Majerus and McGuire are the ONLY good things that came out of Marquette. And Marquette fucked Majerus over (the reason why he nearly took the Wisconsin job before Bo Ryan did).

I hope he can come back home, get healthly and get back into coaching. I'd love to see him on the sideline as an assistant in Madison in a year or so.

Get better Coach!

Comment

• DLR7884
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Nah, he'll just join Digger and Vitale in the ESPN studio.

DLR7884
      I wonder if he'll continue to live in a hotel?????
      Originally Posted by WARF:
      DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Gotta give him props for recognizing that he was on thin ice with his condition.... He was up to 370 pounds....

But yeah, I agree with 7884, he should fit in just fine with ESPN... He's a funny mofo....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

He worked NBA games and the NBA draft during one of his hiatus'....

I remember the year the Cavs drafted Andre Miller...he was working the floor for ESPN...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Well...I'd give him props if he'd have figured out after the first time...but this is what...the fourth or fifth time he's had to step aside...and this time for good?...

I don't see him coaching again...he's got a personality similar to Vitale...Packer...and will more than likely be pushing them for a job soon...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

OK, Dickie V....

But Packer ???

That fucker is more irritating than anything else....

Yeah, I'm sure a lot of people will say that about Vitale as well...
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...