PDA

View Full Version : Eddies unstable.

guwapo_rocker
10-25-2004, 09:57 AM
Andrew McNeice of MelodicRock.com reports: "The world of VAN HALEN is a fickle thing and the band have never been far from a headline. The guys are currently working their way through their last weeks of 2004 tour dates — shows that some never thought would happen.

"But they did, after the feud between vocalist Sammy Hagar and the Van Halen brothers was laid to rest earlier in the year. The guys finally hit the road again on the back of a new compilation that featured three new tracks.

"There have been numerous reports of problems within the band and just as many reports of Eddie Van Halen drunk on stage.

"Rumors flared again last week after Hagar appeared on U.S. radio station KSHE, stating in an interview that he thought the VAN HALEN reunion was fun, but it bought closure to that chapter. He went on to voice his unhappiness with the high ticket prices from the tour and how he wished some members of the band were into fan interaction as much as he was. It was implied that once the current dates were completed, Hagar would return to touring with THE WARBORITAS and the future of VAN HALEN would again be up in the air.

'What really is going on? What's next for VAN HALEN?

'The reality is that at this point — no one knows. But I for one am not hopeful of anything continuing once this leg of the 2004 tour concludes.

'Everything I am hearing from my sources — past, proven sources that have all contributed to past VAN HALEN reports — is negative. Everything I hear points to a band that is managing to function despite inner turmoil. And it seems all that turmoil is centered around Eddie Van Halen.

"It is no secret that Eddie is drinking heavily and has been since the start of the tour — that drinking and his subsequent behavior has put a major strain on relationships within the VAN HALEN organization. As one source put it — Eddie is 'unstable.' As a result, there are no band commitments planned past next month. Sammy Hagar is planning to tour with his solo band THE WARBORITAS and could be playing solo as early as December, with further plans being made for summer 2005.

"Apparently Hagar did not want the reunion to play out as it has, but would rather return to being a solo artist than tour with VAN HALEN under current circumstances. I am told there are no 2005 tour plans and no album plans. All will become a little clearer once the tour concludes next month.

"To sum up, everything I have heard points towards confirming what Sammy Hagar said on KSHE-FM last week. Once this tour is done, another chapter of the VAN HALEN history will close with it."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=28339

redblkwht
10-25-2004, 10:26 AM
"Apparently Hagar did not want the reunion to play out as it has, but would rather return to being a solo artist than tour with VAN HALEN under current circumstances. I am told there are no 2005 tour plans and no album plans. All will become a little clearer once the tour concludes next month.

"To sum up, everything I have heard points towards confirming what Sammy Hagar said on KSHE-FM last week. Once this tour is done, another chapter of the VAN HALEN history will close with it."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotta love it, game set & match..
no more ballads, sheep or mish mash love songs, no pop
& no more capris, i cant wait for the official word.
They have no Mojo anymore & they ripped off the fans indeed.
125 a seat? that is rediculous..Glad i saved my dough.

rustoffa
10-25-2004, 10:27 AM
Yo Ed!!! The bus is pullin' out!! ............. Ed????

http://img86.exs.cx/img86/3977/booze_image1.jpg

Matt White
10-25-2004, 10:37 AM
EVH "BusSS?!? Wa Busss?? I'ms trys tos get mas soms SMOKES, MOtherfucssssss. Shit."

DLR_EngineRoom
10-25-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Andrew McNeice of MelodicRock.com reports: "The world of VAN HALEN is a fickle thing and the band have never been far from a headline. The guys are currently working their way through their last weeks of 2004 tour dates — shows that some never thought would happen.

"But they did, after the feud between vocalist Sammy Hagar and the Van Halen brothers was laid to rest earlier in the year. The guys finally hit the road again on the back of a new compilation that featured three new tracks.

"There have been numerous reports of problems within the band and just as many reports of Eddie Van Halen drunk on stage.

"Rumors flared again last week after Hagar appeared on U.S. radio station KSHE, stating in an interview that he thought the VAN HALEN reunion was fun, but it bought closure to that chapter. He went on to voice his unhappiness with the high ticket prices from the tour and how he wished some members of the band were into fan interaction as much as he was. It was implied that once the current dates were completed, Hagar would return to touring with THE WARBORITAS and the future of VAN HALEN would again be up in the air.

'What really is going on? What's next for VAN HALEN?

'The reality is that at this point — no one knows. But I for one am not hopeful of anything continuing once this leg of the 2004 tour concludes.

'Everything I am hearing from my sources — past, proven sources that have all contributed to past VAN HALEN reports — is negative. Everything I hear points to a band that is managing to function despite inner turmoil. And it seems all that turmoil is centered around Eddie Van Halen.

"It is no secret that Eddie is drinking heavily and has been since the start of the tour — that drinking and his subsequent behavior has put a major strain on relationships within the VAN HALEN organization. As one source put it — Eddie is 'unstable.' As a result, there are no band commitments planned past next month. Sammy Hagar is planning to tour with his solo band THE WARBORITAS and could be playing solo as early as December, with further plans being made for summer 2005.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=28339

Suspicions confirmed. I told you so. I knew it all along. So it's true.

There IS no Van Halen without Diamond Dave. Eat that, Sam.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2004, 11:02 AM
Eddie's unstable? C'mon, next you'll tell me George Michael of Wham is gay. Or that Michael Jackson is a child molester. Get the fuck outta' here.

Don Corleone
10-25-2004, 11:05 AM
The Betty Ford Clinic will be readying the "Edward Van Halen" suite again.

guwapo_rocker
10-25-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Eddie's unstable? C'mon, next you'll tell me George Michael of Wham is gay. Or that Michael Jackson is a child molester. Get the fuck outta' here.

Apparantly he likes to have a drink every now and then.:D

CROWBAR
10-25-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Don Corleone
The Betty Ford Clinic will be readying the "Edward Van Halen" suite again.

Good one Don!! :baaa:

Perhaps they'll put Ed back in the straightjacket!

famac
10-25-2004, 01:11 PM
Back to the clubs for Sam!

vanhalenrock
10-25-2004, 01:22 PM
EVH = talented multi millionaire . you people = not.

DLR_EngineRoom
10-25-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by vanhalenrock

vanhalenrock
10-25-2004, 01:37 PM
h3h3. i speak the truth.

scottydabodi
10-25-2004, 01:58 PM

EVH=Drunk Has Been Millionaire who made his $$ riding on the back of Dave.
Me = Sober Guitar Shredder who makes his $$ doing movie soundtracks, and standing on MY OWN TWO FEET.

frenchie
10-25-2004, 02:06 PM
there is no van halen without david lee roth. there is no van halen after sammy hagar.
END OF THE STORY........and it's real better like that.since 1996, this band was a bad joke.it's not easy to laugh at eddie.it was since 1998........not now.Now,this guy is so pathetic........could someone help him.guys like steve luthaker or dwezzil zappa will have to help him, but alex is killing his brother little by little........so pathetic

WACF
10-25-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by frenchie
there is no van halen without david lee roth. there is no van halen after sammy hagar.
END OF THE STORY.......

You are 100 percent correct on that.....

It is over....I doubt it will ever be.

bueno bob
10-25-2004, 03:37 PM

You =

Diamondjimi
10-26-2004, 03:32 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by guwapo_rocker "To sum up, everything I have heard points towards confirming what Sammy Hagar said on KSHE-FM last week. Once this tour is done, another chapter of the VAN HALEN history will close with it."

QUOTE]
"It's about time" LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!!
Can you say REHAB ?

ashstralia
10-26-2004, 08:54 AM
EVH = talented multi millionaire . Me = idiot.

vanhalenrock
10-26-2004, 12:22 PM
lol yeah and im a sheep ? u'r the biggest sheep ur the guy who is still following a guy whos career ended long ago........ ur the biggest sheep of them all at least i aint that blinkered to the world i can only see one future with the band Van Halen. and dont give me ur bullshit that Dave is Van Halen cause if Dave was Van Halen Dave would have out made them after he quit but he didn't he joined Vai and Sheehan who carried him just like Eddie & Alex did ( 2 geniuses ) and then once Vai & Sheehan had enough he lost it... he dissapeared into No-mans land. Only time i hear about DLR on TV or Radio is when hes mentioned with Van Halen. other than that i hear about Eddie Van Halen when hes doing anything. Eddie is more respected and Tallented than Dave. EVH Changed music DLR was just the front man.
Vai & Sheehan are touring Eddie & Alex are touring and working constantly where is Davie boy? not seen him in a while? he must be out of site these days cause hes such a famous respected guy eh? REALITY CHECK. ur all a bunch of sheep boys. Only way u guys can argue with peope is by calling them Sheep. well i got news u guys are the sheep. u Follow DLR u would follow DLR threw a sewer if u thought u had a chance of licking his balls. u guys are sad retards. people who like the New Van Halen are people who can remove the blinkers and enjoy all styles of music weather it be VH's old stuff or VH;s new stuff..

As for the guy who calls himself a "Shredder guitarist" tell me something mr Shredder. where do guys like Michael Angelo and Rusty Cooley get?

Answer: NO-WHERE. because all they can do is play fast big fuckin deal lol playing music is about something creative and beautifull something that sinks into ur mind and u can enjoy it for what it is.
Speed = tool. and for the record playing fast is piss easy compared to learning something as complicated as blues or jazz.

Yeah u do movie soundtracks? what movies? ur friends college movies? unheard of unreleased shite?. go get a life retard i dont give a shit about ur failed music career.

Retards.

Matt White
10-26-2004, 12:37 PM
Only way u guys can argue with peope is by calling them Sheep.... people who like the New Van Halen are people who can remove the blinkers and enjoy all styles of music weather it be VH's old stuff or VH;s new stuff..
Retards.

Yawn...........................

bueno bob
10-26-2004, 01:00 PM
I'm the biggest sheep following Hagar, a guy whos career ended long ago........I can only see one future with the band Van Halen, and that's David Lee Roth! . Dave is Van Halen; Eddie lost it...he dissapeared into No-mans land. Only time i hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen on the radio is never because it doesn't get any airplay. other than that i hear about Eddie Van Halen when hes doing anything. Dave is more respected and talented than those Van Hagar fags could ever hope to be. DLR was THE front man!

REALITY CHECK. Without David, there is NO Van Halen. Still, I'd follow Hagar through a sewer if I thought I had a chance of drinking his watered-down overpriced shit-ass tequila. People who like the new Van Halen are people who can't think because their head's so full of shit and their ears so polluted they enjoy a constant rotation of Van Halen, Village People and Ashlee Simpson!

As for the guy who calls himself a "Shredder guitarist" tell me something mr Shredder - would you teach me? I know I'm a fag that doesn't even deserve the time of day from you, but I'll promise to gladly lick your balls if you educate me in SOMETHING - we can listen to "When it's Love" while I do it! And yes, I DO swallow!

Once again, to reiterate, I AM GAY!!

And a retard.

bueno bob
10-26-2004, 01:03 PM
vanhalenrock, you can't get any fucking dumber, can you?

Although I'm sure you'll try, you fucking useless fool.

Moronic asswipe dickweed.

REALITY CHECK MOTHER FUCKER - You're at the Diamond One's site. If you hate David so much, go over to the fucking links, you dipshit. There you'll be a welcome addition to the faggots over there who can't spell and/or punctuate, either.

LURN HOW TO SPEL, NUMBNUTS.

Until you obtain a proper grasp of the English language, don't bother responding to me because your pathetic asshole remarks do nothing to further your cause, especially when I have to change all of your grammatical errors just to make any remote sense of the bullshit you continually spew.

Fag.

vanhalenrock
10-26-2004, 01:12 PM
As i thought, no competition...... i was hoping to have some nice comebacks, but all i got was the usual dribble..... name calling and a invitation to the links................... lol cause u cant come back with anything cause i've shut u all up ur all sitting scratching ur heads saying " damn he's right we are sheep"..........

"don't bother responding to me because your pathetic asshole remarks do nothing " - LOL. clearly my remarks have done something considering u typed the previous sentence retard.

vanhalenrock
10-26-2004, 01:12 PM
As i thought, no competition...... i was hoping to have some nice comebacks, but all i got was the usual dribble..... name calling and a invitation to the links................... lol cause u cant come back with anything cause i've shut u all up ur all sitting scratching ur heads saying " damn he's right we are sheep"..........

"don't bother responding to me because your pathetic asshole remarks do nothing " - LOL. clearly my remarks have done something considering u typed the previous sentence retard.

* Wins *

Bill Lumbergh
10-26-2004, 01:13 PM
lol yeah im a sheep AND a fucking
Retard.

We know dude, now shut the fuck up!

Bill Lumbergh
10-26-2004, 01:14 PM

...... i was hoping to have some nice comebacks, but all i got was the usual dribble..... OH well, guess I'll just go ream my sisters slit a few hundred more times before picking up my welfare check. sigh
* Wins *

Matt White
10-26-2004, 01:55 PM
As i thought, no competition.....
* Wins *

Get a new writer for your material. ZERO originality, Zero style, ZERO effort. You ARE a Van Hagar fan. A pedestrian in the grand scheme of life. Pipe down and GET BACK IN THE FUCKING PEN.

bueno bob
10-26-2004, 02:42 PM

* Wins *

Guess what you fucking tool? You got a nice comeback! Unfortunately your feeble mind cannot simply process the knowledge that I imparted upon your worthless ass.

Come back with anything better? Give me something to comeback TO in the first place! ALL you have done since you've been here is spew your stereotypical pro Hagar bullshit that nobody fucking cares about here, other than yourself and a few other misguided unfortunates that we like to call "sheep".

The only thing you've managed to do is stir up the a shitpot with your inane dribble and hopeless grammar and punctuation. Why should ANY of us care in the slightest about the fucking crap you continually post when you make ZERO points and have nothing more than an elementary grasp of the basic precepts of the English language?

Consider yourself OWNED, you fucking retard.

ashstralia
10-26-2004, 10:27 PM
och aye!
we've pissed off groondskeeper vanhalencrock!!!!

lms2
10-26-2004, 10:44 PM
lol yeah and im a sheep ?

Ur not just a sheep... your ugly and your momma dresses you funny!

u'r the biggest sheep ur the guy who is still following a guy whos career ended long ago........

and we are doing on the best site on the f*ckin net... all dedicated to honor David Lee Roth. Whats ur point?

i aint that blinkered to the world i can only see one future with the band Van Halen.

You probably don't understand the difference between "life" vs. "quality of life" either, do you?

and dont give me ur bullshit that Dave is Van Halen cause if Dave was Van Halen Dave would have out made them after he quit but he didn't he joined Vai and Sheehan who carried him just like Eddie & Alex did ( 2 geniuses ) and then once Vai & Sheehan had enough he lost it... he dissapeared into No-mans land.

Dave is Van Halen. Each time Dave has started over, he has done so from the ground up, with new musicians, NEW NAME... Eddie, Alex and Mike chose to ride the coat tails of what they had with Dave... and have ridden THAT into the ground. Hence the anger. They should have honored it.

Only time i hear about DLR on TV or Radio is when hes mentioned with Van Halen. other than that i hear about Eddie Van Halen when hes doing anything.

Eddies a drunk... people like to talk about drunks. Fact of the matter is that EVERYTHING I hear on the radio about Van Halen features VAN HALEN (meaning Dave Era)... I have yet to hear the new songs on the radio AT ALL! That in itself should make you proud. Hell, your boys are on tour... and Dave is the one being promoted, and he hasn't had to do shit for it.

Eddie is more respected and Tallented than Dave.

Ed can't even play music he wrote. Please, define "talent". Respected? Respect is only as important as the person giving the respect. Sheep opinions aside... people don't respect Ed... they respect with Ed contributed to the music industry while he was with Dave. People feel sorry for Eddie for having sunk so low.

EVH Changed music DLR was just the front man.

Dave is the reason you even know who the hell Eddie Van Halen, Alex Van Halen and Michael Anthony are. Dave is the man who ran the show... called the shot... laid the groundwork.... did the dirty work... and pimped those fuckers into the spotlight. Never forget it.

Vai & Sheehan are touring Eddie & Alex are touring and working constantly where is Davie boy?

Does anyone care where, Ed, Alex, Vai or Sheehan are? I think someone might at the links. Perhaps you should go there!

not seen him in a while? he must be out of site these days cause hes such a famous respected guy eh?

We know where Dave is, and we know what he is doing... you don't deserve to know. You are not worthy.

Retards.

I must be a retard...I bothered to respond to your lame ass post... Just kidding. I was bored. Now please, go get a life. You are not even worthy of the pen.

UltraBass
10-28-2004, 09:21 AM
Van Halen will be back with DLR! You just wait and see!

diamondsgirl
10-28-2004, 09:59 AM
u would follow DLR threw a sewer if u thought u had a chance of licking his balls.

So??? :confused:

:D

tydhurst
10-28-2004, 10:49 AM
This vanhalenrock guy is the kind of guy who tries to come on to the bride at a wedding rehearsal dinner. You think that by hitting the weak parts of a man's career that you're being all insightful and observant. Then you have the Fucking nerve to act like what you said was this profound proverb that put everyone else here to shame. Do you think that nobody here has heard your rant before from about a million other Hagar fans who have decided to become witty and insightful and join the David Lee Roth army? There is no need, no point, and no merit in giving us your brawl. Nobody goes into a Cooking forum and tells them they're dicks and that they should eat out. Don't come in here all angry. Sure, all the DLR liking members here hate Sammy Hagar, but that's because he really makes what used to be an energetic, fun loving, Talented band into just another band from the 80s.

And for your information, if Sammy Hagar goes on tour with his Fagoritas, he does not sell out stadiums, If Eddie Van Halen goes on tour on his own, or with another band, he does not sell out stadiums. The Van Halen name though, does, it obviously means something to the music industry still.

Eddie Van Halen USED to be a great musician, he pioneered techniques that took the lid off guitar playing again, but he pissed it all away with his fucking Ego, hatred for fans, drinking and failure to maintain his skill by practising.

Don't just assume that because someone is a member of an obscure chat forum that they do not have a sucessful career as a studio musician because you've never heard of them. And don't asume that shredding is not a skillfull type of guitar playing. It's sure as hell a LOT harder to do than Jazz/Blues stuff which most guitar players can do anyway. Shredding is more fun and it shows your skill as a guitarist.

It's not exactly a clever comeback, but i think FUCK YOU will do for now!

tydhurst
10-28-2004, 08:05 PM
fucking sheep!

Nickdfresh
10-28-2004, 11:39 PM
lol yeah and im a sheep ?...REALITY CHECK. ur all a bunch of sheep boys. Only way u guys can argue with peope is by calling them Sheep. well i got news u guys are the sheep. u Follow DLR u would follow DLR threw a sewer if u thought u had a chance of licking his balls. u guys are sad retards. people who like the New Van Halen are people who can remove the blinkers and enjoy all styles of music weather it be VH's old stuff or VH;s new stuff..

Wow! You are angry. Did your gay father look like David Lee Roth or something?

Or maybe it was the last album "Van Halen" put out with Gayr Charone was such a piece of shit that it made my dog howl when I played it. Was that pathetic 1996 release the "new" VH you are referring to? At least Dave doesn't put out redundant greatest hits packages to support his liquor habit.

Nickdfresh
10-29-2004, 01:05 AM
Question-Is Eddie still pretending he's sober and not easily "manipulated" by leadsingers?

DLRdelight!
10-29-2004, 02:13 AM
Hopefully DAve is in the future for them, shit id go to as many shows as possible. Just imagine the set list

Terry
10-29-2004, 11:32 PM
If a yearning (despite the odds) for new quality, high-octane, no-holds-barred rock and roll from the classic Van Halen lineup qualifies me as a sheep in vanhalenrocks' book, all I have to say is:

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Would have thought even the most tone-deaf Eddie acolyte would have agreed by now that another year of nothing (you know, like 1997, 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003) from Van Halen would have been better than what transpired this year. Kudos to vanhalenrock for reinforcing the notion that there is no such thing as the lowest common denominator where Eddie-Swill lovers and Red Cheese Heads are concerned.

But we shouldn't be too hard on vanhalenrock.

After all, what else do you expect from a pig but a grunt?

guwapo_rocker
10-29-2004, 11:38 PM
Excellent!!

redblkwht
10-30-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by vanhalenrock in 1979
Yeah u do movie soundtracks? what movies? ur friends college movies? unheard of unreleased shite?. go get a life retard i dont give a shit about ur failed music career.

Retards. Looking at his his writing make me think he digs Prince too..I feel for u..i think i love ya..get outta town
anyone ever figure out theres a TON of sheep in scotland?

Iheard the movie soundtrack was a porno starring your mom & a goat..
now go back & BAAAAAAAAAA home tell your poppa we caught the movie last night!!
:spank: his mommie :spank:

bueno bob
10-30-2004, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by redblkwht
Looking at his his writing make me think he digs Prince too..I feel for u..i think i love ya..get outta town
anyone ever figure out theres a TON of sheep in scotland?

Iheard the movie soundtrack was a porno starring your mom & a goat..
now go back & BAAAAAAAAAA home tell your poppa we caught the movie last night!!
:spank: his mommie :spank:

You rule :)

redblkwht
10-30-2004, 02:12 AM
Spank you, spank you very much..

redblkwht
10-30-2004, 02:39 AM
lol

tjvhou812
10-30-2004, 11:02 AM
shut up

vanhalenrock
11-01-2004, 04:03 PM
* wins * watches as all the retards get them selves in a frenzy over a forum post. what a bunch of RETARDS. lol

scubaa
11-01-2004, 04:27 PM
Hey All you DLR Fans,

Bet you are all getting ready for your little show in Orillia there, THE REAL VAN HALEN will be playing in Hamilton Nov 10 , so after you hear and see how WASHED up DLR IS ...then you may be able to get a seat for some real music in Hamilton with Sammy, Eddie, Alex and Mike.

Way to go vanhalenrocks..keep going, your comments are brillian and always get the same replies, worthless garble especially from Big Bad Bueno Boob and the ever so smart NOT Matt White..

On a sad note though Eddies drinking seems to be back, being a true Van Halen fan i would never laugh at him or anyone person that had this type of problem, cmon DLR fans all rivalries aside....he is the main attraction of VH and if hes gone the band is done foreever!

guwapo_rocker
11-01-2004, 04:50 PM

Rikk
11-01-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by scubaa
Hey All you DLR Fans,

Bet you are all getting ready for your little show in Orillia there, THE REAL VAN HALEN will be playing in Hamilton Nov 10 , so after you hear and see how WASHED up DLR IS ...then you may be able to get a seat for some real music in Hamilton with Sammy, Eddie, Alex and Mike.

Idiot...

While you are sitting and tapping your feet to LOVE WALKS IN or UP FOR SHITFEST, real Van Halen fans will be enjoying BEAUTIFUL GIRLS and MEAN STREET. I wish to Christ I could have gone to the DLR show (family reunion begins that night)...but I'll tell you this: anybody that would rather go to the fucking Van Hagar shit show over the DLR show in Orillia is an idiot and probably owns the Journey box set.

Anyway, as for the Dave show, I will be there next time. As for Van Hagar, there will be no next time. The people have spoken.:D

scubaa
11-01-2004, 05:32 PM
Hey Rikk, Notice going to both shows...yet i forgot again i am dealing with the DLR Roth Army bunch of sheep!

Good excuse is that your real family or is that the DLR SHEEP REUNION ..LOL

Rikk
11-01-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by scubaa
Hey Rikk, Notice going to both shows...yet i forgot again i am dealing with the DLR Roth Army bunch of sheep!

Good excuse is that your real family or is that the DLR SHEEP REUNION ..LOL

Very funny. I'm going to neither show. The DLR show I can't go to, the VAN SHEEP show I wouldn't go to if somebody gave me free tickets. In fact, I'd burn the free tickets, just to piss you off.