PDA

View Full Version : Van Halen (just saw the show with Hagar...eeesh)

Mammothuptop
10-26-2004, 03:01 AM
Saw the Van Halen show just recently. Van Halen...hmmmmm...the sound sucked. Sammy should sign up for Extreme Makeover!! and Eddie....well...looks like he's been on an all nighter for the past 15 years!! Sober up you rich bastard...But then Dave may be the EMT on duty when Eddie gets the dt's. Do I hear re-union????

Needless to say, the highlight of the eve was when Michael Anothony took the mic. He should have sang the entire set!! The other highlight was when the show ended. Oh, and I got my ticket for free. Eddie decided to rip into the female crowd (with a fuck you) for not lifting their shirts.
I was wishing he hadn't exposed HIS chest.

Please...Please....bring back Dave. The ladies will have someone worth flaunting their bods to!

Dave...we miss you, your one liners, voice, moves and charisma....especially your sexy delivery on stage....and off.

kcmusician
10-26-2004, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by Mammothuptop
Dave...we miss you, your one liners, voice, moves and charisma....especially your sexy delivery on stage....and off.

With that comment, I really hope you are a woman! lol

Shaun

Big Train
10-26-2004, 04:27 AM
Are you serious? Eddie actually said "Fuck You" to a an audience member who may have paid money for this fiasco?

tydhurst
10-26-2004, 04:49 AM
He's a bit of a Twat altogether.

RogueHorseman
10-26-2004, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by kcmusician
With that comment, I really hope you are a woman! lol

Shaun

Ummmm, I would *think* so given the username...

Panamark
10-26-2004, 08:11 AM
Well it sounds like you wont have to worry about Van Hagar much longer. Thank god..

generalroth
10-27-2004, 07:39 AM
When the music's over
When the music's over
Yeaahhh
When the music's over
Turn out the lights........sooo long Sam!

bueno bob
10-27-2004, 03:53 PM
Well, first of all Mammoth, sorry you had to sit through such a disgusting display of former brilliance on Ed's part...what can you do?...at least your ticket was free, though.

Second of all, welcome to the Army!