PDA

View Full Version : Found this pic on Google

David Van Via
10-26-2004, 07:38 PM
How much did Sammy have to pay the person in the white to hang around with him.

tydhurst
10-26-2004, 07:42 PM
It's the Illegitimate child of Sammy Hagar and Danny DeVito!!!

David Van Via
10-26-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by tydhurst

haha! Oww sir you're killing me.

smaz
10-26-2004, 07:47 PM
Dave's got the girls around him, Sammy's got who the fuck infront of him?!?!

David Van Via
10-26-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by smaz
Dave's got the girls around him, Sammy's got who the fuck infront of him?!?!

That's the point sir. If you could choose one of the two which one would you have :D!

tydhurst
10-26-2004, 07:52 PM
Bearing in mind that Hagar DeVito can be used as a handy stool for getting those hard to reach bottles of tequila from the top of the bathroom Cabinet!

smaz
10-26-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by David Van Via
That's the point sir. If you could choose one of the two which one would you have :D!

Hmmmmmmm.......... Dave :)

David Van Via
10-26-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by smaz
Hmmmmmmm.......... Dave :)

You're a wise man Guv'Nor!

smaz
10-26-2004, 08:24 PM
Dave's had to bend over so much to lower himself to Sammys' level :)

David Van Via
10-26-2004, 08:30 PM
Oh well it just proves Sammy is has less of everything then dave......... Oh sorry he's full of more shit then Dave and KFC £9.99 mega buckets!

redblkwht
10-27-2004, 01:21 AM
He wishes he could get in the act..look at his face!
Hes dying inside..all those babes.

twonabomber
10-27-2004, 01:42 AM

every time i look at your posts i wonder if you don't know how to spell "Vai" or if you're really just stupid.

Dr. Ed Powers
10-27-2004, 04:40 AM
Well, Sammy ain't that bad for all the jive he gets. He and Hulk Hogan are one and the same in color coordination. DHL just switched over to the yellow and red. Go get 'em Dave.

David Van Via
10-27-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by twonabomber
every time i look at your posts i wonder if you don't know how to spell "Vai" or if you're really just stupid.

My name was originally going to be David Van Vai, but when you say that it sounds incomplete. So I swaped the letters round in vai to get via. This way it doesn't sound like something else should come after it. Or maybe I could just be really really stupid! :D

Panamark
10-27-2004, 08:27 AM
Im more amazed that there is somebody actually shorter than Spammy ?

rustoffa
10-27-2004, 08:32 AM
I bet Jimmy was pissed about having to block the bastards light supply.

SoCalChelle
10-27-2004, 09:41 AM
The girls AND the midget were with Dave. Sammy was alone.

Shaun Ponsonby
10-27-2004, 10:02 AM
It's the scientist that Sammy uses to inflate his huge great big fucking fat head and ego

ZahZoo
10-27-2004, 10:19 AM
Get real guys... Dave was the guy hiring Squat-Low midgets and models for the side show of his circus. It's part of being master of the big top.

Matt White
10-27-2004, 10:36 AM
It's like "What doesn't belong in this picture?" Oh right, the uncomfortable looking old beach bum. Spam, lose the beard. We all know you have a double chin. Stop trying to hide it.
Wonder if he lip-synched the interview???

DLR_EngineRoom
10-27-2004, 02:34 PM

Those are all 'performers' from Dave's 'Shoo Bop' video, except for the bridge drone troll....his name is Sammy.

rustoffa
10-27-2004, 02:50 PM
"Jimmy" the little fella, is the same guy that does the JD toast during the US Fest. Worked with Dave forever.

smaz
10-27-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
Get real guys... Dave was the guy hiring Squat-Low midgets and models for the side show of his circus. It's part of being master of the big top.

Ahhh.... So it was Dave that hired Sammy for the joint show..............

scottydabodi
10-27-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by tydhurst

Isn't that the love child of Hagar & Warhol? Sammy & Andy up a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g....

generalroth
10-28-2004, 07:06 AM
The little guy in white is Sammy's son he had with Eddie....see any resemblance. Sorry little guy...this is cheap shot at Sam...in need to go to church.

diamondsgirl
10-28-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
"Jimmy" the little fella, is the same guy that does the JD toast during the US Fest. Worked with Dave forever.

I can't believe thats the same guy! Thats great! Wasn't he one of Dave's "security guards" at one point too?

I'm sure he has seen some wild shit hanging out with Dave all these years.:cool:

rustoffa
10-28-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
I can't believe thats the same guy! Thats great! Wasn't he one of Dave's "security guards" at one point too?

I'm sure he has seen some wild shit hanging out with Dave all these years.:cool:

I'm sure he wore the old maglite a time or two! Towards the end of the No Holds BBQ vid, there's some footage of Jimmy and Dave doing still shots with these girsl......you can tell they're pretty tight.
:)

Hecubus
10-30-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
Those are all 'performers' from Dave's 'Shoo Bop' video, except for the bridge drone troll....his name is Sammy.

I think that's one pinata we'd all like to take a crack at...

Rikk
10-30-2004, 02:11 PM
Sammy also sure looks uncomfortable with beautiful women about.

Hecubus
10-30-2004, 02:13 PM
Which explains why he's so happy on stage with Mona....

hot for david
10-31-2004, 10:32 PM
the only wron' thin' on that pic is spammy , DAVE looks great mmmmm he still neen hot !!!

Nickdfresh
11-01-2004, 09:03 PM
This is an actual brochure from Spammy's website. Very honest I must say:

Sammy Hagar created this bang-up tequila while off-stage in Guadalajara and ultimately brought it back to serve loser sheep at his nightclub, Cabo Wabo, in Cabo San Lucas, Baja, Mexico. It's the genuine article, 100% shit water, baked in wood-fired rusted car radiators and double-pot distilled the old-fashioned way for a rich, soul-warming taste of vomit when you throw it back up as the doctors pump your stomach in the emergency room later that night.
The RedRocker's Reposado tequila has been barrel-aged in his toilet for 4 to 6 hours. More aging means more flavor and a smoother style, and a funny gritty taste that you'll wonder about. The unique blown Mexican blue glass bottles shaped like phallic members will be hard to throw away, even when they're empty. The paramedics will need them to find out what you've been drinking when they find you passed out on the floor comatose.

Anthony Dias Blue of Bon Appetit magazine named Cabo Wabo one of the "Top Three Tequilas in the World made by bloated, loser rock wanna bees", and The Rolling Stones carried off 12 cases after their Hawaiian tour because Kieth Richards will drink any swill, even if it has a flavor and aroma faintly reminiscent of spam and rubbing alcohol. (Do we need more endorsement than that?)
Great Straight, kills small rodent sin seconds!

VHII
11-04-2004, 12:45 PM
sammy seems a little stressed out, remember hes never been around that many chicks before in his entire fat life, hes also never seen a midget in real life