PDA

View Full Version : Calgary 10/26

Northern Girl
10-27-2004, 07:01 AM
This can’t be love

by Mike Bell
Calgary Sun

On Oct. 26, walking into the Saddledome was like walking into a time capsule. The hair, the fashion, the feelings and, most importantly, the music was from a bygone era of rock ’n’ roll.

NO MASTER OF HIS DOMAIN ... Van Halen guitarist Eddie Van Halen soloed through much of the band’s concert on Oct. 26 at the Saddledome.

It was an era where video made you a radio star, where fluff was considered heavy, where spandex was considered manly, and where Van Halen ruled the airwaves.

A request, if I may — can we seal the capsule back up again and bury it? Six feet under.

It shouldn’t be too difficult as Halen and their almost sold-out show seemed more than happy to supply the justification, if not the shovel.

Their loud, obnoxious set showed off the worst of ’80s mainstream metal in a manner that was as laughable as it was meandering.

The band, featuring the core of Eddie and Alex Van Halen, and Mike Anthony, along with newly reunited singer Sammy Hagar — put on a show that was as close to parody as you could possibly get.

Yeah, they had energy, but it was unchanneled and unfocused — it was like watching a frat party hosted by drunken, feces-throwing monkeys. Much like the music itself.

Charitably, maybe part of that was the sound, which was soupy and almost unintelligible for the first three-quarters of the concert. But the performances were also so ADD and such a mess that unless you were on the same level as the band — gawd only knows exactly what that level was — it was almost impossible to relate to.

And this, despite the fact they opened with one of their most popular hits, Jump. Well, technically, they didn’t really open with that song. They opened with a minute-long instrumental wank-fest that was a pretty good indicator of what was to come.

So self-satisfying was the playing, the concert should have been issued a XXX rating.

Everyone got their solo, but Eddie, who seemed at times a little gooned up and out of it, indulged the most. Of course he’s an amazing guitarist, but every second of every song seemed about trying to prove that, much to the detriment of the songs.

And his 20-minute guitar solo? If I’m going to spend an evening watching somebody enjoy themselves so much, her name is going to be Trixi and she’s going to bring a friend.

The noise made the debate over who should have been the vocalist for the Best of Both Worlds Tour — David Lee Roth or Hagar — entirely moot. The vocals were often so buried by Eddie’s guitar that it didn’t matter who was singing the hits of yesteryear.

Sammy didn’t help in putting away the ghost of Roth — in fact he’s a whole lot less interesting to watch.

As for Van Halen itself, they didn’t even need to play their embarrassing new song, Up for Breakfast, to show the only thing they have to offer is a one-way trip back in time. One that unfortunately doesn’t offer a refund.

To Van Halen’s credit, the night’s opening act Rose Hill Drive wasn’t the nostalgia show norm of being an even more irrelevant act as the headliner.

The trio of stoner rock hairbags riffed up an enormous storm that was as guttural as it was out there. The weight the three of them threw out, a la Queens of the Stone Age-meets-Phish, was heavy, psychedelic bliss.

They provided the gonads to an evening that would have otherwise been sorely lacking that part of the package.

REVIEW THE REVIEW: Post Your Comments Here.

2004-10-26

http://www.calgarysun.com/perl-bin/niveau2.cgi?s=arts&p=89508.html&a=1&supress=1

RogueHorseman
10-27-2004, 08:06 AM
Ouch!

Panamark
10-27-2004, 08:07 AM
:D

Im starting to enjoy these reviews more and more !!

Matt White
10-27-2004, 11:05 AM
"Yeah, they had energy, but it was unchanneled and unfocused — it was like watching a frat party hosted by drunken, feces-throwing monkeys. Much like the music itself."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Spam Monkey!!!!

guwapo_rocker
10-27-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Northern Girl

A request, if I may — can we seal the capsule back up again and bury it? Six feet under.

Oh my god....that's great!!!!

Sammy didn’t help in putting away the ghost of Roth — in fact he’s a whole lot less interesting to watch.

Good find NG!!!!!!:D :D

If I’m going to spend an evening watching somebody enjoy themselves so much, her name is going to be Trixi and she’s going to bring a friend.

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

DLR_EngineRoom
10-27-2004, 01:33 PM
This can’t be love

by Mike Bell
Calgary Sun

On Oct. 26, walking into the Saddledome was like walking into a time capsule. The hair, the fashion, the feelings and, most importantly, the music was from a bygone era of rock ’n’ roll.

NO MASTER OF HIS DOMAIN ... Van Halen guitarist Eddie Van Halen soloed through much of the band’s concert on Oct. 26 at the Saddledome.

It was an era where video made you a radio star, where fluff was considered heavy, where spandex was considered manly, and where Van Halen ruled the airwaves.

It shouldn’t be too difficult as Halen and their almost sold-out show seemed more than happy to supply the justification, if not the shovel.

Their loud, obnoxious set showed off the worst of ’80s mainstream metal in a manner that was as laughable as it was meandering.

The band, featuring the core of Eddie and Alex Van Halen, and Mike Anthony, along with newly reunited singer Sammy Hagar — put on a show that was as close to parody as you could possibly get.

Yeah, they had energy, but it was unchanneled and unfocused — it was like watching a frat party hosted by drunken, feces-throwing monkeys. Much like the music itself.

Charitably, maybe part of that was the sound, which was soupy and almost unintelligible for the first three-quarters of the concert. But the performances were also so ADD and such a mess that unless you were on the same level as the band — gawd only knows exactly what that level was — it was almost impossible to relate to.

And this, despite the fact they opened with one of their most popular hits, Jump. Well, technically, they didn’t really open with that song. They opened with a minute-long instrumental wank-fest that was a pretty good indicator of what was to come.

So self-satisfying was the playing, the concert should have been issued a XXX rating.

Everyone got their solo, but Eddie, who seemed at times a little gooned up and out of it, indulged the most. Of course he’s an amazing guitarist, but every second of every song seemed about trying to prove that, much to the detriment of the songs.

And his 20-minute guitar solo? If I’m going to spend an evening watching somebody enjoy themselves so much, her name is going to be Trixi and she’s going to bring a friend.

The noise made the debate over who should have been the vocalist for the Best of Both Worlds Tour — David Lee Roth or Hagar — entirely moot. The vocals were often so buried by Eddie’s guitar that it didn’t matter who was singing the hits of yesteryear.

As for Van Halen itself, they didn’t even need to play their embarrassing new song, Up for Breakfast, to show the only thing they have to offer is a one-way trip back in time. One that unfortunately doesn’t offer a refund.

To Van Halen’s credit, the night’s opening act Rose Hill Drive wasn’t the nostalgia show norm of being an even more irrelevant act as the headliner.

The trio of stoner rock hairbags riffed up an enormous storm that was as guttural as it was out there. The weight the three of them threw out, a la Queens of the Stone Age-meets-Phish, was heavy, psychedelic bliss.

They provided the gonads to an evening that would have otherwise been sorely lacking that part of the package.

REVIEW THE REVIEW: Post Your Comments Here.

2004-10-26

http://www.calgarysun.com/perl-bin/niveau2.cgi?s=arts&p=89508.html&a=1&supress=1

One word: MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Warham
10-27-2004, 01:55 PM
That reviewer will be getting a call from Ed at 3 AM tomorrow.

Thetruthbaby
10-27-2004, 01:55 PM
Although I agree with this guys shots at hagar he does strike me as one of those idiots who loved heavy rock all through the 80's and then as soon as Nirvana hit he acted like it all sucked and meant nothing. This tour is a bad joke no doubt, but taking shots at 80's rock is all too easy for a "critic". The simple fact of the matter is that some of the greatest rock albums ever were released in the 80's. Fair Warning alone is epic. Vhagar is done, but this review seemed to be a shot at 80's music more than a detailed explanation as to why Vhagar need to stop.

Golden AWe
10-27-2004, 02:06 PM
woo-hoo!

moose
10-27-2004, 02:09 PM
Holy fuck. Talk about tearin a strip off a the band. Shit this just made my DAY!

DlocRoth
10-27-2004, 02:53 PM
*yawn*

This IS great news. But its so obvious. Have they even had a "decent" review yet?

Somebody stop the madness. Tell those asslicks (the sisters) to stop shittin on my band!!!!!

Matt White
10-27-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by DlocRoth
*yawn*

This IS great news. But its so obvious. Have they even had a "decent" review yet?

Somebody stop the madness. Tell those asslicks (the sisters) to stop shittin on my band!!!!!

Now, THAT'S what I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT!!!
5 star DlocRoth!!!

BigDaddyD
10-27-2004, 03:09 PM
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=767318

bueno bob
10-27-2004, 03:50 PM
Yup, I'd say that about covers it. :)

And the raves just keep on comin'...

DaveIsaHasbeen
10-27-2004, 03:53 PM
For every one of these negative reviews you guys post, you can find just as many positive reviews of the shows. I've seen them twice on this tour.. while I'll admit that attendance could have been better, they were both awesome shows. Bash Sammy all you want, but it's as close to Van Halen as you're ever gonna get so you might as well deal with it. Dave is an asshole, you'll never see him singing with Van Halen again. He had his chance back in 96.

Matt White
10-27-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsaHasbeen
For every one of these negative reviews you guys post, you can find just as many positive reviews of the shows. I've seen them twice on this tour.. while I'll admit that attendance could have been better, they were both awesome shows. Bash Sammy all you want, but .................................................. .................................................. ......................

RogueHorseman
10-27-2004, 04:02 PM
For every one of these negative reviews you guys post, you can find just as many positive reviews of the shows. I've seen them twice on this tour.. while I'll admit that attendance could have been better, they were both awesome shows. Bash Sammy all you want, but it's as close to Van Halen as you're ever gonna get so you might as well deal with it. Dave is an asshole, you'll never see him singing with Van Halen again. He had his chance back in 96.

Riiiiiight.

And that is why Eddie has tried two or three more times to get Dave back in the band since then, including to front this sham of a tour.

Just because he refuses to be f*cked again like in '96 and says NO does not mean he is not welcome up at howdy dowdy...

Tool.

ALinChainz
10-27-2004, 04:09 PM

You, like everyone around the music world is realizing Sammy was and will always be, second fiddle.

I haven't read any positive reviews of any of these poorly attended shows, so maybe you should go back where they are posted and enjoy them, because once the tour is over, Sammy is outta there.

guwapo_rocker
10-27-2004, 04:09 PM

Welcome to the David Lee Roth Army..........Tool!!!

ALinChainz
10-27-2004, 04:10 PM
Wouldn't signing up at a Roth site as "DaveIsAHasBeen" and bashing him make this guy a "never was"?

guwapo_rocker
10-27-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Wouldn't signing up at a Roth site as "DaveIsAHasBeen" and bashing him make this guy a "never was"?

What guy?

Northern Girl
10-27-2004, 04:15 PM
For every one of these negative reviews you guys post, you can find just as many positive reviews of the shows

Really? Because I have a little set-up where I get everything on the internet concerning Dave/VH emailed to me; and I really haven't seen anything positive about this tour at all. Sorry.

Bash Sammy all you want

OK. If you really want me too.

ALinChainz
10-27-2004, 04:29 PM

The guy that posted this shit.

ALinChainz
10-27-2004, 04:31 PM
And a 5 star vote for Northern Girl!

DLR_EngineRoom
10-27-2004, 04:38 PM

DLR_EngineRoom
10-27-2004, 04:40 PM
For every one of these negative reviews you guys post, you can find just as many positive reviews of the shows. I've seen them twice on this tour.. while I'll admit that attendance could have been better, they were both awesome shows. Bash Sammy all you want, but it's as close to Van Halen as you're ever gonna get so you might as well deal with it. Dave is an asshole, you'll never see him singing with Van Halen again. He had his chance back in 96..

Diamondjimi
10-27-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by HagarIsaHasbeen

Spoken like a true polesmoker.
Does your Mommy know your using her computer ?
Like all the other sheep you are delusional . For fuck sakes dude pull your head out of your ass .
Have you ever even seen the REAL Van Halen (Roth era of course)?
Obviously you hav'nt .
Now turn off Mommies computer and go clean your room .
Another sheep for the pen , people !!!!

David Lee Roth is Van Halen .
Fuck You Sheep !!!!!!

Va Beach VH Fan
10-27-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Thetruthbaby
Although I agree with this guys shots at hagar he does strike me as one of those idiots who loved heavy rock all through the 80's and then as soon as Nirvana hit he acted like it all sucked and meant nothing. This tour is a bad joke no doubt, but taking shots at 80's rock is all too easy for a "critic". The simple fact of the matter is that some of the greatest rock albums ever were released in the 80's. Fair Warning alone is epic. Vhagar is done, but this review seemed to be a shot at 80's music more than a detailed explanation as to why Vhagar need to stop.

Outstanding observation Truth, I was thinking the same thing....

Now having said that, I think this is definitely a Top 3 review for the tour, negatively that is....

I don't even think the review that prompted the Ed phone call was in the top 3, there have been several that have been really scathing, rightly so.....

Rikk
10-27-2004, 08:45 PM

Woo-boy.

Problem is, Van Hagar is NOTHING like Van Halen, huh?

rustoffa
10-27-2004, 08:47 PM

For every one of the negative reviews people post at halogen-lit, breakfast sausage boards, you can find just as many positivity-ridden posts over here.

I haven't seen any shows on this tour...while I admit the attendance might dictate good seat availability, I'm sure the train-wreck nature of the offering would have seemed the musical equivalent of a mink farm at harvest moon.

The images of the hagar pinata floating around here are quite funny. While such a pinata is not physically available currently, I will in fact, continue to bash in the most dehumanizing ways available.

You're an asshole. A soul-sucking sphincter with the mentality of a bloodworm. I hope I never see anything resembling a mitochondria after your post. You had your chance and you blew it.

:monkey: :elvis:

Halen High
10-27-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Thetruthbaby

Agreed!

Halen High
10-27-2004, 09:06 PM

Not true! I've been following this year's events closely and I've only seen about 3 or 4 positive reviews. On the other hand, I must have read about 20-25 bad ones. I've never seen a reunion tour be as ridiculed as this one.

Face it sheep. The reunion that only a vocal minority ever wanted to see failed miserably.

DaveIsaHasbeen
10-28-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Matt White

Quit Your Bitchin? Funny, you want me to stop something that this forum was created for. A bunch of whiney roth fans that cry because he isn't in Van Halen and then say "well, he isn't in van halen because he doesn't want to get fucked again like in 96".. So what are you guys bitching about then? If he's not in Van Halen and you agree with his alleged stance on why HE won't join Van Halen, then why do you bother with half the bullshit threads on here in the first place?

Matt White
10-28-2004, 10:42 AM
Quit Your Bitchin?.....then why do you bother with half the bullshit threads on here in the first place?

I'll alert the media that your pissed. Grow up.

DaveIsaHasbeen
10-28-2004, 10:52 AM
http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/EdmontonSun/Entertainment/2004/10/26/685423.html

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/WinnipegSun/Spotlight/2004/10/28/688303.html

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/pop/196603_vanhalen25q.html

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/ae/music/concerts/2812275

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/entertainment/9765509.htm?1c

Yeah, you guys are right.. nothing good is being said. LOL
Idiots. Should I keep going?

Matt White
10-28-2004, 10:56 AM
Could you possibly BE any more boring???
You've even put Mr. Pickels to sleep. Good Work.

DaveIsaHasbeen
10-28-2004, 11:01 AM
I will say one thing about this site.. you guys are pretty creative with the photos.

oh and Matt White, I believe what you meant to say was " can you be any more right?" ya know, since most of you never saw any articles saying anything positive.

Hey Northern Girl, where was your stupid news alert for those articles?

Matt White
10-28-2004, 11:07 AM

oh and Matt White, I believe what you meant to say was " can you be any more right?" ya know, since most of you never saw any articles saying anything positive.

Wrong, of course, again. I think of that BLENDER review of the Ched rockers NEW greatest Hits package, what like # 5?!?
"Thirty years of MEDIOCRITY from the Cali-rock BOZO"
I'm positive that review was right on the nose.
And the guy has to lip-synch live. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!
Pathertic.

DaveIsaHasbeen
10-28-2004, 11:24 AM
I don't know if he sang live or was lip synching in calgary or not.. but I don't really care.. he definetely wasn't in philly or atlantic city, so it doesn't matter to me.. I find it hard to believe Sammy would lip synch though.. there's way too much crowd interaction and ad libbing for lip synching. but if he did in Calgary, oh well, their loss.

ALinChainz
10-28-2004, 11:26 AM

It's going so good that the tour is a flop attendence wise and Sammy is already talking about leaving?

How he and Eddie are back to hating each other?

It is over dude, better hit Sammy's site for someone that cares.

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 11:28 AM
I will say one thing about this site.. you guys are right on the money when it comes to your stance about David Lee Roth and his dealings (or lack thereof) with Van Halen.

All of my links are from pro-Hagar tools that, based on the actual inane reviews, never understood a damn thing about Van Halen and probably aren't much older than maybe 20 anyway...even I can't deny that for every one positive review from a pro-Hagar assface, about 8 or 9 show up that are negative and accuse Van Halen of being washed up has-beens without Roth at the helm to at least add SOME credence to the show.

Most pro-Hagar fags are complete fucking idiots that don't have a clue anyway...I mean, really, it doesn't take any fuckin' common sense at all to figure out that my leaky ass doesn't belong here, but actually belongs over at VHLinks or the Sammy Hagar boards...of course, I'm a Hagarita, so what would I know about that? Red Rockin' and Cock Knockin', that's my life!

Simply put, as far as my posts relevance are concerned, well...honestly speaking I'd say they're not worth A FUCKIN' THING BECAUSE I'M A GOD DAMNED CARD CARRYING MEMBER OF THE FAGGOT BRIGADE!!

Now please excuse me - I have to go turn on "Dreams" and masterbate vigorously to my latest edition of Playgirl magazine. Afterwards, I'm going to go watch my "Will & Grace" video tapes until I pass out in a puddle of my own nut and dream my dreams of Fag Halen...

You just have yourself a nice time, there, little buddy!

DaveIsaHasbeen
10-28-2004, 11:29 AM
again, I never said attendance was through the roof.. actually my first post here I acknowledged that it seemed lacking. The 2 shows I saw were both great and the crowd ate it up, but of course I would have liked to see more people.

I was only posting articles talking about the quality of the shows, not the backstage B.S. that NO ONE knows the truth on yet.

ALinChainz
10-28-2004, 11:31 AM
again, I never said attendance was through the roof.. actually my first post here I acknowledged that it seemed lacking. The 2 shows I saw were both great and the crowd ate it up, but of course I would have liked to see more people.

I was only posting articles talking about the quality of the shows, not the backstage B.S. that NO ONE knows the truth on yet.

Sammy spilled it in the radio interview.

NA NA NA NA ... NA NA NA NA ... HEY HEY HEY ....

bueno bob
again, I am a fucking retarded queerboy, and I would consider it an honor to be reemed silly by an Army member.

DaveIsaHasbeen
"All of my links are from pro-Hagar tools"

Ok, Bueno Bob.

All of your sites links are from pro-Roth tools. So what's the difference. I was simply proving a point, which I did. So blow me.
Talk to me when you can factually back up some of your arguments.

Bill Lumbergh
10-28-2004, 11:32 AM
I don't know if he sang live or was lip synching in calgary or not.. but I don't really care.. he definetely wasn't in philly or atlantic city, so it doesn't matter to me.. I find it hard to believe Sammy would lip synch though.. there's way too much crowd interaction and ad libbing for lip synching. but if he did in Calgary, oh well, their loss.

Bill Lumbergh
10-28-2004, 11:33 AM
"All of my links are from pro-Hagar tools"

Ok, Bueno Bob.

All of your sites links are from pro-Roth tools. So what's the difference. I was simply proving a point, which I did. So blow me.
Talk to me when you can factually back up some of your arguments.

The fact IS that the sales of this tour have been extremely underwhelming. Any future tours would likely see an even further decrease in ticket sales. Your jerk off material poster boys are done.

DaveIsaHasbeen
10-28-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob

LOL, if altering my statements and posting silly photoshop edits is all you've got, you're in a world of trouble little man. I admit the pics are funny at times, but you might want to dig deep for something intelligent to say on your own in the argument.

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 11:34 AM
Bueno Bob, will you please blow me? I'd consider it an honor and a blessing. My penis is only 3 inches, but we can listen to "Feels So Good" afterwards!

DaveIsaHasbeen
10-28-2004, 11:36 AM
I find it odd that you'd make an actually post talking about another guy blowing you. There are therapists that can help you with that. Or you could just come out of the closet.

bueno bob
I'm in a world of trouble big guy. I might want to leave the board and come back when I have some real fuckin' brains.

Bill Lumbergh
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
The fact IS that the sales of this tour have been extremely underwhelming. Any future tours would likely see an even further decrease in ticket sales. Your jerk off material poster boys are done.

DaveIsaHasbeen
10-28-2004, 11:37 AM
"The fact IS that the sales of this tour have been extremely underwhelming."

Ok, I already agreed with this didn't I?

bueno bob
Would you please pack my fudge? All I have to do is get three more men to nail me and I can become a Mod over at the Hagar boards!

Bill Lumbergh
I find it odd that you'd make an actually post talking about another guy blowing you. There are therapists that can help you with that. Or you could just come out of the closet.

You seem to be an expert on this subject. So did your parents freak when you came out? Or did they just ignore you like always?

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 11:38 AM
"You're a FAG!"

DaveIsaHasbeen
10-28-2004, 11:39 AM
Hey bueno Bob, what time does Study Hall end? I guess we'll see you again after you get back home from school, when you'll have access to another computer. I'll make sure to be here when you log back on at about 3:30.

DaveIsaHasbeen
10-28-2004, 11:40 AM
"You seem to be an expert on this subject. So did your parents freak when you came out? Or did they just ignore you like always?"

Wow, you really got me there.. jesus.. this is like arguing with middle school kids.. these comebacks are HORRENDOUS. You're awful. Give me something to work with here.

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 11:40 AM
I JUST LOVE COMING ONTO A ROTH MESSAGE BOARD AND STIRRING SHIT UP - I HAVE NO LIFE!

Hey, fucktard, here's your sign.

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 11:41 AM
"You seem to be an expert on this subject. So did your parents freak when you came out? Or did they just ignore you like always?"

Wow, you really got me there.. jesus.. this is like arguing with Rhodes scholars...these comebacks are killing me. You're studly. Give me a big, hard dick to work with here.

ALinChainz
10-28-2004, 11:42 AM
"The fact IS that the sales of this tour have been extremely underwhelming."

regardless of what your point is what you perceive to be true or not true, you're at THE Roth site on the net, bashing him.

What is YOUR point then, you really think you have some special point some of the other million sheep haven't tried to make, only being proved to be irrelevant?

Why are you here, bored?

With a user name like that, you have found what you were looking for.

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 11:42 AM
Assface. Here's your award for "Fucking Moron of the Day". Congradulations!

DaveIsaHasbeen
10-28-2004, 11:43 AM
If you think I'm stirring up shit, then why do you keep answering? Furthermore, you're putting a lot of effort and energy into making up fake quotes and inserting pictures for the cause.

Bill Lumbergh
10-28-2004, 11:43 AM
"
Give me something to work with here.

Sure.............

DaveIsaHasbeen
10-28-2004, 11:44 AM
"Congradulations!"

Yes, bueno bob, "congradulations".
Enough Said. Or spelled for that matter.

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 11:45 AM
If you think I'm stirring up shit, you should see what I can do with my tongue!!! Furthermore, I hope that's an invitation!!

DaveIsaHasbeen
10-28-2004, 11:45 AM
Lumbergh, I see you went into your private collection for that. Awful fast too, you must have that set up as a favorite folder.

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 11:46 AM
Is there any man on this site willing to pee on me?

Been pissing all over you this morning, fuckhead...

Bill Lumbergh
10-28-2004, 11:46 AM
Lumbergh, I see you went into your private collection for that. Awful fast too, you must have that set up as a favorite folder.

Yep, if you play your cards right you may even get to see the Wham orgy pics I have. Now be a good little sheep and keep repeating the same things over and over again(like you all do).

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 11:47 AM
I eat my own asscheese.

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 11:54 AM
Aw, shit...well, I guess that does it...

I'M OWNED.

No problem, bud, glad to help. I'll add your name to my ever-growing list of victims.

You have a good day, now.

ALinChainz
10-28-2004, 12:01 PM
If you think I'm stirring up shit, then why do you keep answering? Furthermore, you're putting a lot of effort and energy into making up fake quotes and inserting pictures for the cause.

You came to a Roth board to bash him, isn't that what you want is responses?

Like any other attention deprived, lonely Spam lover who knows that the tour, the new songs, the new greatest hits, and the DVD are all failures. You came here to see if you could get your jollies by calling Dave a "has been", posting some bullshit to get members here responding, then whacking off to the abuse.

We've seen your kind.

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 12:06 PM

Like any other attention deprived, lonely Spam lover who knows that the tour, the new songs, the new greatest hits, and the DVD are all failures. You came here to see if you could get your jollies by calling Dave a "has been", posting some bullshit to get members here responding, then whacking off to the abuse.

We've seen your kind.

That is what you said.

You may as well have said, "Come on, man, gimme a 5 star..."

Hey hey hey...one five star, coooooming up... :)

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 12:07 PM
Sorry it took so long to get one back to you, dude...laziness rules my days...but the problem has been, ahem, corrected.

Bill Lumbergh
10-28-2004, 12:10 PM

We've seen your kind.

I've mentally crushed sheep a lot more interesting than this little bitch. At least some of them are good for a laugh.........you're right though, these bastards revel in the abuse(since they have no friends or lives, it makes them feel accepted in some sick way).

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 12:17 PM
I've mentally crushed sheep a lot more interesting than this little bitch. At least some of them are good for a laugh.........you're right though, these bastards revel in the abuse(since they have no friends or lives, it makes them feel accepted in some sick way).

These are the same sort of people you see wandering into S&M dungeons and paying $150.00 for a half an hour of being spanked, forced to lick high heels and all that other assorted "punishment" shit that goes with it.

I don't understand it, but I guess it works for some people.

Truth be told, I really don't mind. It's been a slow news week for the most part, so it gives me something to focus my energy on. :)

Bill Lumbergh
10-28-2004, 12:20 PM
These are the same sort of people you see wandering into S&M dungeons and paying $150.00 for a half an hour of being spanked, forced to lick high heels and all that other assorted "punishment" shit that goes with it.

I don't understand it, but I guess it works for some people.

Truth be told, I really don't mind. It's been a slow news week for the most part, so it gives me something to focus my energy on. :)

I dont mind either. I enjoy watching these clueless ballad lovers make fools of themselves. "Bark like a dog you little bitch" "Woof woof"

ALinChainz
10-28-2004, 12:21 PM

It's the "Katy Syndrome".

Dude probably thinnks he made new friends today.

Bill Lumbergh
10-28-2004, 12:22 PM
It's the "Katy Syndrome".

Dude probably thinnks he made new friends today.

If this guy starts replying to himself and quoting the Bible every five minutes, I'm running away quicker than you can say "sick ass motherfucker"!

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 12:24 PM
LMFAO :)

kennyboy
10-28-2004, 12:25 PM
For every one of these negative reviews you guys post, you can find just as many positive reviews of the shows. I've seen them twice on this tour.. while I'll admit that attendance could have been better, they were both awesome shows.

Back to the Links!

RogueHorseman
10-28-2004, 12:27 PM
Sammy spilled it in the radio interview.

NA NA NA NA ... NA NA NA NA ... HEY HEY HEY ....

GOODBYE!

Bill Lumbergh
10-28-2004, 12:27 PM
"Yes, I am a Van Hagar fan!" "Shut up slave boy!!!!!!!!!!!Now repeat after me.....Sammy Hagar sucks gigantic cock......."

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 12:29 PM
That dude looks so...fucking...gay.

Bill Lumbergh
10-28-2004, 12:40 PM
Holy shit...........is that.........Daveisahasbeen? he just e-mailed me asking where I found that pic? Holy shit we were right on the money about this little attention whore! ;)

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 12:41 PM
IT FIGURES!

Northern Girl
10-28-2004, 01:53 PM
Hey Northern Girl, where was your stupid news alert for those articles?

Yeah, I got all those. I filed them under "Reviews from freelance yuppies raised on top 40 pussy pop."

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 02:08 PM
Yeah, I got all those. I filed them under "Reviews from freelance yuppies raised on top 40 pussy pop."

NG, you are BAAAAAD ASSSSSS.

Definately worthy of the following 5 star vote!

DlocRoth
10-28-2004, 02:35 PM
Now, THAT'S what I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT!!!
5 star DlocRoth!!!

Right on bro, and right back at ya!:D

Northern Girl
10-28-2004, 07:43 PM
NG, you are BAAAAAD ASSSSSS.

Yet, I do it so politely.

CROWBAR
10-28-2004, 07:49 PM

naR naR Northern Girl!! :killer:

Halen High
10-28-2004, 09:11 PM

Yes, if you look real hard you can come up with a handful of positive reviews. But they're dwarfed by the number of bad ones. And are you actually trying to argue that this tour has been well recieved in the media? This tour has been slammed even more than the VH3 debacle.

Oh and where's all the in depth newspaper and magazine feature articles about this monumental reunion? Remember the Kiss reunion? The press was all over it with historical features, interviews with band members, and other musicians who cited them as an influence. That reunion had significance. This one doesn't.

Matt White
10-28-2004, 09:37 PM
Hey bueno Bob, what time does Study Hall end? I guess we'll see you again after you get back home from school, when you'll have access to another computer. I'll make sure to be here when you log back on at about 3:30.

You just refuse to get it. You were just as boring the first 1,000 times. Go away.

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 09:48 PM
Funny thing is, he wasn't here at 3:30...I was, lmao...

His Mom must have made him get off the computer and go clean his bedroom.

Hey DaveIsahasbeen! This one's for you, numbnuts!