Scott Pederson What Say You?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCOOK

Scott Pederson What Say You?

I say you kill the sonofabitch slowly.....If this is a dup. thread please show me a link.
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

I say that a yellow tree probably isn't a healthy tree.
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• EbDawson
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

May be innocent but his defense team sucked. I'd bet that he's gonna be found guilty.
      "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Doubt it myself. I'll bet you 25 cents he walks based on lack of any real compelling evidence that he did it.
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i think he's gonna walk.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Carmine
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
            Doubt it myself. I'll bet you 25 cents he walks based on lack of any real compelling evidence that he did it.
            This is O.J II, no doubt he did it. But, he probably will walk, your right bob! and I'll throw in another quarter to raise the stakes!!

I love a little wagering!!!!!! and for those of you that dont know, I run a Vig of 3 points per week!

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

IMO... odds favor a not-guilty. The prosecution's case only proved he was a liar and cheater... no evidence that he killed anyone. No crime scene, no cause of death, no witnesses, no physical evidence of a crime being committed and weak motive. There was enough stuff to be suspicious of him, but it really makes me doubt he did it with the complete lack of evidence... and he doesn't strike me as being that smart as to pull off a nearly perfect crime.

Next best possibility is a hung jury.
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Mezro
                Full Member Status

• May 2004

He will walk, sign a huge book/movie deal and live a life where most of the world thinks he is a murderer.

Mezro...OJ deuce; even if he wins, he loses...
                Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                  IMO... odds favor a not-guilty. The prosecution's case only proved he was a liar and cheater... no evidence that he killed anyone. No crime scene, no cause of death, no witnesses, no physical evidence of a crime being committed and weak motive. There was enough stuff to be suspicious of him, but it really makes me doubt he did it with the complete lack of evidence... and he doesn't strike me as being that smart as to pull off a nearly perfect crime.

Next best possibility is a hung jury.
                  They did have a lot of circumstantial evidence. The same kind of concrete used to way Lacy's body down was the same type used in Peterson's driveway.

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Maybe, but that's hardly going to close the door...still way too much in the way of reasonable doubt.
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

The judge is going to give the jury the choice of 2nd degree murder also, which is 15 to life.

His defense team sucked big time putting on their case and the prosecution didnt even bother with any rebuttal witnesses.

I think he goes for 2nd degree, he doesn't walk.

Comment

Working...