PDA

View Full Version : Hagar Is An Easy Target

frenchie
10-28-2004, 12:39 PM
i think HAGAR is a real target for us,on this site, but this guy is not so dangerous.he's just a looser singer which wrote the same stupid lyrics durin' thirty years, but he is not the problem.he needs money an' be in van halen for this last fuckin' stupid tour is the best thing can happen to him. i mean you can like or not van halen with sammy, he's not the real reason of the monstruous thing van halen is today.the real problem is what eddie became..........
sammy really tried to help eddie about his health, alex don't care ,alex wants to earn money right now

Bill Lumbergh
10-28-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by frenchie
i think HAGAR is a real target for us,on this site, but this guy is not so dangerous.he's just a looser singer which wrote the same stupid lyrics durin' thirty years, but he is not the problem.he needs money an' be in van halen for this last fuckin' stupid tour is the best thing can happen to him. i mean you can like or not van halen with sammy, he's not the real reason of the monstruous thing van halen is today.the real problem is what eddie became..........
sammy really tried to help eddie about his health, alex don't care ,alex wants to earn money right now

He also has talked nonstop shit about Dave for the last two decades. Alexis and Ed may be worse, but this fucker is deserving of our wrath too.

frenchie
10-28-2004, 12:51 PM
that's true,but it has nothin' to see with van halen.sammy said these things because that was what the van halen brothers was waiting from him.but he also make a tour with roth an' i don't think roth said good things about fat hagar during all these years. this is the story of this band.but today, roth is not talkin' anymore an' that's great 'cause show us that david don't want van halen again.
hagar don't want halen too 'cause halen is dead

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 12:51 PM
Sammy owes ALL of his career success to David. I say all because he never really had any as a solo artist (a few brief radio wonders that vanished about as quickly as they appeared).

Had Van Halen never happened for him, he'd be a slight mention on the House of Music forum and that'd be about the end of it.

Montrose had some early momentum, but that pretty much died off around "Paper Money".

I agree mostly...Hagar's an easy (and big) target, but he still absolutely deserves all of the shit we can pile on top of him. The sisters catering to him has worsened the situation, but luckily enough this'll all be over by December anyway.

frenchie
10-28-2004, 12:56 PM
i'm agree.hagar is now the only solution for van halen.it shows us how van halen became so pathetic.but even hagar is going to stop this joke

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 01:04 PM
I'm sure that we'll still find reasons to laugh at the shambles of Van Halen, Hagar or no...

nosuchluck
10-28-2004, 01:30 PM
yeah, the van halen name has become so pathetic that 'up for breakfast' is probably actually about food.

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 01:32 PM
I think "Up for Breakfast" does have a deeper meaning...it's Sam's ballad to Mike...Sam gets up in the morning, Mike bends over, and Sam's "UP FOR BREAKFAST"...

Shaun Ponsonby
10-28-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by nosuchluck
yeah, the van halen name has become so pathetic that 'up for breakfast' is probably actually about food.

It wouldn't suprise me, because Spammy probably wrote the lyrics, and hes really fat and more than likely addicted to food, and thinking about it all the time so, 'Up For Breakfast' is actually about Spam's favourite part of the day-eating time!!!!

frenchie
10-28-2004, 04:06 PM
how is it possible to write a so stupid song? it's hard to imagine that eddie wrote meanstreets or panama twenty years ago

Thetruthbaby
10-28-2004, 05:50 PM
I've posted things like this before but it's worth mentioning again. I wouldn't have so much of a problem with hagar personally if he hadn't bad mouthed ROTH BEFORE he even met him, LIED REPEATEDLY about VH's album sales, and disrespected the first 6 albums as if they only thing that mattered was Eddie's playing. BUT HE DID ALL OF THESE THINGS over and over again. hagar should have just kept his mouth shut from day one in regards to ROTH and the first 6 albums. He had NOTHING to do with them and had only Eddie's words to go on (heresay). Instead he acted like ROTH never mattered much (ludicrous!) and that VH were bigger and better with him at the helm. Not to mention his grandstanding about this current tour "rapid fire sellouts" I believe was the quote. He's a fucking moron. No 2 ways about it.

Rikk
10-28-2004, 06:01 PM
I wish it were Sammy Hagar that was standing outside the Dakota building on Monday December 8 1980 at 10:50pm. The music world would have kept a genius and rid itself of a parriah.

Warham
10-28-2004, 06:06 PM

tjvhou812
10-28-2004, 06:07 PM
rikk how are you gonna rag on sammy, when you buy his shit

you sammy fan

Warham
10-28-2004, 06:09 PM
Sammy is a douche, but not quite the man that that cunt Alex is.

tydhurst
10-28-2004, 06:56 PM
i hate Hagar, i saw him on MTV cribs and he pissed me off so much!

Shaun Ponsonby
10-28-2004, 07:39 PM
Has Dave ever been on MTV Cribs? And if not...Why not?

tydhurst
10-28-2004, 07:43 PM
dunno

rustoffa
10-28-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby

Now THAT would be a download for the ages!:D

Shaun Ponsonby
10-28-2004, 08:11 PM
I think we should DEMAND that they should allow him on the show. Are you with me?

Northern Girl
10-28-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Thetruthbaby
I've posted things like this before but it's worth mentioning again. I wouldn't have so much of a problem with hagar personally if he hadn't bad mouthed ROTH BEFORE he even met him, LIED REPEATEDLY about VH's album sales, and disrespected the first 6 albums as if they only thing that mattered was Eddie's playing. BUT HE DID ALL OF THESE THINGS over and over again. hagar should have just kept his mouth shut from day one in regards to ROTH and the first 6 albums. He had NOTHING to do with them and had only Eddie's words to go on (heresay). Instead he acted like ROTH never mattered much (ludicrous!) and that VH were bigger and better with him at the helm. Not to mention his grandstanding about this current tour "rapid fire sellouts" I believe was the quote. He's a fucking moron. No 2 ways about it.

You tell the truth, baby

rustoffa
10-28-2004, 08:21 PM
MTV Dojos? Hell yeah!

tydhurst
10-28-2004, 08:21 PM
LETS GET DLR ON MTV CRIBS!!!

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 08:42 PM
Darn shootin'!

Send 'em an e-mail...

lms2
10-28-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby

Would that be at his apartment in New York... or will it wait till he is back home in Cali?

rustoffa
10-28-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by lms2
Would that be at his apartment in New York... or will it wait till he is back home in Cali?

It'd have to be the Dojo....he could point out where the tweaker came over the wall!
:D

lms2
10-28-2004, 09:18 PM
I bet he has lots more interesting stuff than that to point out... he talks about some of it in his book.

tydhurst
10-29-2004, 05:22 AM
I know, i'll start a new thread and see what folk think.

Shaun Ponsonby
10-29-2004, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by lms2
I bet he has lots more interesting stuff than that to point out... he talks about some of it in his book.

Like the car hes got 'crashing' through the wall?

lms2
10-29-2004, 04:44 PM
Yeah... for starters. :D

Bad Muthafucker
10-29-2004, 04:57 PM
of all of them, alex van piece of mother fucking shit is the fucking one i hate the fucking most. that mother fucker ruined van halen.