• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McCarrens
    Foot Soldier
    • May 2004

Terror Video Warns Of Bush, Cheney Consequence

Source: http://drudgereport.com/abct2.htm

The CIA and FBI have authenticated a new al Qaeda videotape which warns of retribution for Americans electing Bush and Cheney.

"What took place on September 11 was but the opening salvo of the global war on America and that our Lord willing, the magnitude and ferocity of what is coming your way will make you forget all about September 11," the man, whose face is covered by a headdress, warns in the video.

"After decades of American tyranny, now it's your turn to die."

The alarming tape which warns the next terror attack will dwarf 9/11.

The CIA and FBI late Wednesday authenticated the tape, federal sources tell DRUDGE.

ABCNEWS obtained the tape from a source in Pakistan.

"You are guilty, guilty, guilty. You're as guilty as Bush and Cheney. You're as guilty as Rumsfeld and Ashcroft and Powell...," the man states.

He goes on to warn of an upcoming horror: "The streets will run with blood," and "America will mourn in silence" because they will be unable to count the number of the dead.

"People of America, that was the verdict now for the sentencing: as participants and partners in the crimes of the regime, you too shall pay the price for the blood that has been spilled."
    "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Here's a question for you....

What nationality do you suppose the name Adam Pearlman is?

Al Qaeda's recruiting Jews now? What an inclusive Muslim group they must be.

I think BCE/CIA/Likud/Mossad just made a MAJOR fuckup.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ODShowtime
      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Well if some tape somebody found in pakistan tells me not to vote for gw&friends, I'm not gonna fall for that reverse psycology! It's bush for me now!

watch, they'll slowly leak it out for maximum effect.
      gnaw on it

Comment

• McCarrens
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2004

Ford, you make so little sense now I'm not even going to pay attention to you anymore.
        "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

These pathetic fucks are getting desperate, like a cornered animal.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

You want to believe this shit and live in fear? Or grow a sack and call their bluff?
            gnaw on it

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by McCarrens
              Ford, you make so little sense now I'm not even going to pay attention to you anymore.
              It's on Drudge's fucking link. That's the name of the guy on the tape. So unless Al Qaeda's now accepting Jewish applicants, I suspect what you have here is a Mossad agent. Or possibly just an actor hired by the BCE. I doubt it's Rhea Pearlman's kid, but possibly a distant relative, who knows.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Lqskdiver
                Sniper
                • Jun 2004

What the fuck are you idiots talking about! Hell, I thought this was good news for you! This is meant to scare the weak into voting for Kerry. I was honestly concerned about the timing of this video. Yes, we will take this seriously. But it shows that these bastards will do anything and kill anybody to instill fear among the masses. Hence the term TERRORISTS.

On a personal note: I don't think this lump of demon shit is an actual American...he had an accent. And the fact that he hides his face, shows the cowardice that these animals have when it comes to terrorizing. I'm sure during the day he's a computer programmer at one of our many outsourced companies, probably the same "Kevin" or "Dirk" computer tech who anwers the support line in the Middle East. And at night he gets together with his terrorist buddies over a couple of corporate beers and McDonalds.

Comment

• Lqskdiver
                  Sniper
                  • Jun 2004

Wasn't Pearlman that kid from New Mexico or California that was being investigated for a possible link to Al-Queda?

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Originally posted by FORD
                    These pathetic fucks are getting desperate, like a cornered animal.
                    I know, the DNC is really pathetic.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      Here's a question for you....

What nationality do you suppose the name Adam Pearlman is?

Al Qaeda's recruiting Jews now? What an inclusive Muslim group they must be.

I think BCE/CIA/Likud/Mossad just made a MAJOR fuckup.
                      Actually, the CIA refused to authenticate it. They won't touch the obvious school boy amateur crap.

Comment

• fanofdave
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2004

fuck terrorist cowards. GEORGE BUSH 2004. Nuff Said.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

how many times are you gonna post that lame ass picture?
                          gnaw on it

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
                            Wasn't Pearlman that kid from New Mexico or California that was being investigated for a possible link to Al-Queda?
                            No. Pearlman was the journalist who was killed (Beheaded).

One of the firsts in this whole thing, I think
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fanofdave
                              fuck terrorist cowards. GEORGE BUSH 2004. Nuff Said.
                              I'm sorry. I looked and looked and there was nothing about DLR in there
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...