X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Banned
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Oct 2004

Why is Peaches logged in???

Why do I keep seeing my banned names logged in????
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Nice name.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Banned
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Oct 2004

Hmmm interesting... Someone edited my post.
      Hey Doc! You like that? Don't get used to it... I'm sure I'll have a new one soon...

Comment

• Cato
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

fat the shuck up!
        Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Dr. Love
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

you're very Cato, Ero-san.
          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• SoCalChelle
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Do you guys even check IP addresses before you ban people? Or do you just go with the assumption that any new female user must be Fab?

This has nothing to do with defending her, I'm just curious since I just found out MY alias got banned for no apparent reason.
            Formerly Tormented VH Fan
            Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• Mrs Houdini
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Oct 2004

LOL! I saw several of my aliases on-line last night!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

What's anybody going to do?

Ban them ??

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
                  Do you guys even check IP addresses before you ban people? Or do you just go with the assumption that any new female user must be Fab?

This has nothing to do with defending her, I'm just curious since I just found out MY alias got banned for no apparent reason.
                  This is why I try and stay out of these things.

Whatever...

You know how we are known for bannings over here...
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

FAB posted at the Links: "IMO- Dave will be make it more like a BEACH BOYS reunion then a Journey reunion. Like a big JOKE. Originality? He's been using the same material since 1976 and it's old! I'm so tired of the Sammy is fat thing. He gained a lil weight a few years back but he's trimed down alot since then. I like his new look. He continues to change and it suits his age and shows that he's not stuck in character. Dave wants to be what he was so badly that it's PATHETIC. What will Dave bring? Greif! Chaos! Let Downs! Drama! More of the same... Oh I'm sure he'll bring the Coke too (SNIF)... Oh and bottle of Jack to shake all over the front row. Let's not forget SPANDEX and Grecians formula in Platinum blonde...."

A poll, HAGAR vs. ROTH. Without hesitation, FAB posted: "Wham Bam! I pick...HAGAR!" In fact, FAB set up this poll to prove to the Links that Dave isn't as popular as people say: "Lets find out...I'll set up a pole... I'm sure it's been done but still..." BTW, FAB, that's 'poll'.

"David Lee Roth = Bob Barker"

"The chicken dance? Why would this be so weird at a Roth concert?"

"I'm not the one who said anything about his sexuality. I do think it's a possibility though, and if he were, I wouldn't care... I still wouldn't buy his CD!"

"Gary WAS NOT Gay!"

Okay, so Gary was not gay, but Dave was? You protect Gary's sexuality, but make up shit about Dave's?

And how about this...did you even like the Army?: "Relax Ineeda... Brett can handle his business just fine and always has... he runs a good place here and it appears that he has the Army pegged for exactly what it is..."

"Don't tell me about the Army. Those idiots are delusional."

"Awww come on, We all know that it was the bro's who pulled the plug on THAT reunion attempt, not Dave. His presentation of HIMSELF during that breif period of time in which a reunion was being considered is what made it a no go not the fact that he wasn't kissing major VH butt."

"Interesting! Cuz I heard that Sammy said Dave was Tinkey Winkey, the GAY one..."

"Someone needs to hand Dave a floor length mirror..."

"I've seen his act and thats enough for ME! Sorry but IMO seeing Dave sing classic VH w/o the brothers again is like watching a movie you love over and over again. After awhile you just get tired of it, know it by heart and it get less and less entertaining."

"Dave is a marketing master! He knows mentioning EVH or anything VH related will keep his name circulating! It is the ONLY thing that DLR can say or do that makes him "NEWSWORTHY"... He has been riding the VH coat tails for years now and makes a career out of doing it just right."

This was FAB's signature at the Links: "EVH- We could go out there and make a killing on tour with Roth but we're not a nostalgia band. I would never just take somebody's money for playing old songs to bring back memories. I'm sure a lot of fans of the band would love to see it-but some things are better left to memory.
                    Guitar World 1997"

There's plenty more where this came from. That's one third of what I was able to collect in half an hour. The more FAB posts, the more I'll post this stuff.
                    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Yo Rikk...that's fine bro...

but the issue with FAB was never her dillusioned idea that Bette Midler was a better rock and roll fit than David Lee Roth for Van Halen...to my knowledge.

Trust me, she wouldn't be the first person to roam this site getting wet over Bette tickling their ivories.

I mean...c'mon...Beaches is an emotional tune...
                      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Re: Why is Peaches logged in???

Originally posted by Banned
                        Why do I keep seeing my banned names logged in????
                        It's a viscious subterranian plot by the meglomaniacs knows as the anti-chedican republic, who does everything that they can to make everyone wonder what they are doing.

I wonder what they are doing now?

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                          Yo Rikk...that's fine bro...

but the issue with FAB was never her dillusioned idea that Bette Midler was a better rock and roll fit than David Lee Roth for Van Halen...to my knowledge.

Trust me, she wouldn't be the first person to roam this site getting wet over Bette tickling their ivories.

I mean...c'mon...Beaches is an emotional tune...
                          Yes, I just got the six-DVD special edition set of Beaches featuring an audio commentary with Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar, a four-and-a-half hour documentary, a Sammy Hagar "Beaches"-themed concert at the Cabo San Lucas, and of course some scenes of the film as it was originally filmed with Sammy Hagar in the leading role until he had to leave to do the OU812 tour and his friend Bette was hired. Great stuff. The unreleased scene where Barbara Hershey and Sammy are hugging and Sammy cries, "I love you like my own mother loved me" brings tears to my eyes every time.

I guess the thing with FAB is that this is just insane that she wants to spam here. She never liked it in the first place. It's not just the fact that she loves Sam...it's the fact that she hates Dave. And if she wants to spam this site and talk about her rights, she should read the above quotes a little more closely.
                          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Why is Peaches logged in???

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                            It's a viscious subterranian plot by the meglomaniacs knows as the anti-chedican republic, who does everything that they can to make everyone wonder what they are doing.

I wonder what they are doing now?
                            Apparently, the anti-Chedicans have biological weapons and they are planning to invade the St. Louis Cabo Wabo on Christmas Eve. Much tequila will burn and many pinatas will infected with Anthrax...:p
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

I find the term St. Louis Cabo Wabo offensive...

such a city of lore in the Jazz world to be marred by such a shitty little cantina...

Comment

Working...