PDA

View Full Version : Will Van Halen Wind Up Like The Beatles

JCOOK
10-30-2004, 06:03 AM
Please ED and Dave help us!:mad:

JoeDirt666
10-30-2004, 10:54 AM
Eddie's gone man, that dude ain't gotta much left and Dave's a joke. It just needs to be left in the past. That's why Hagar is fucking off for good.

diamondsgirl
10-30-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by JoeDirt666
Eddie's gone man, that dude ain't gotta much left and Dave's a joke.

:rolleyes:

BITEYOASS
10-30-2004, 12:52 PM
If they would have all gone there seperate ways and started solo projects instead of having Hagar join the band, then yes they would have ended it like the beatles and the world would have been a much better place.

Switch84
10-30-2004, 01:07 PM
:asshole: :heyfu: :mad2: The only joke around these parts are you, jackshit666. If the VH Sisters really wanted to pull their heads out of their asses and stop the snowballing-effect shitfest of their own legacy, they could. These are two disgruntled and miserable motherfuckers that wanna make the fans miserable, too. As for Davy Baby being a joke, he'll have the last laugh on all of those sons-of-bitches and Spammy-loving fags like you.

IT AIN'T VAN HALEN WITHOUT DAVID LEE ROTH, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

jcook11
10-31-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Switch84
:asshole: :heyfu: :mad2: The only joke around these parts are you, jackshit666. If the VH Sisters really wanted to pull their heads out of their asses and stop the snowballing-effect shitfest of their own legacy, they could. These are two disgruntled and miserable motherfuckers that wanna make the fans miserable, too. As for Davy Baby being a joke, he'll have the last laugh on all of those sons-of-bitches and Spammy-loving fags like you.

I LOVE YOU SWITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) ;)

Matt White
10-31-2004, 12:37 AM

Switch, how the FUCK have I not voted for you yet?!?!?!?
You ROCK!!!
jackshit656 is another punk wanting to get into the ring with the ARMY. His 15 minutes of fame have started ticking. He'll by gone faster than the blink of an eye.

And just so they don't forget....

DAVE OR THE GRAVE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

FORD
10-31-2004, 02:23 AM
Joe Dirt said that he liked Van Halen, NOT Van Hagar, so clearly this fucknut sheep is no Joe Dirt....

GET IN THE PEN YOU WOOLY BASTARD!!!

POJO_Risin
10-31-2004, 02:30 AM
Eddie's gone man, that dude ain't gotta much left and Dave's a joke. It just needs to be left in the past. That's why Hagar is fucking off for good.

This just in...JoeDirt666 gave me this important quote...

"I love to live like I live to love....with my head up my ass. I worship Eddie, and don't let anyone fool you...I'd sleep with Hagar if I could. I love me some love handles..."

God bless seniorita...

lms2
10-31-2004, 02:32 AM
I think there is too much hostility in the pen these days. Fucking Sheep just won't stay in there.

Maybe they should all just head back over to the links nice and quietly.

POJO_Risin
10-31-2004, 02:45 AM
Let them stay...none of them have the balls to stay but for a couple of posts...before they have to wipe away the tears...

hoist up their panties...

and nuzzle up with their teddie...because they can't take the asshanding they get...

Rikk
10-31-2004, 03:06 AM
That's it. They're too rampant. I think I may head back to the Pen. The sheep need to be fed and kept warm at night with little walkmans playing V.O.A. to their black hearts' content. Otherwise, we'll have more threads ruined by morons like JACKSHIT666.

lms2
10-31-2004, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Let them stay...none of them have the balls to stay but for a couple of posts...before they have to wipe away the tears...

hoist up their panties...

and nuzzle up with their teddie...because they can't take the asshanding they get...

Okay POJO, I will hang out the welcome sign!

lms2
10-31-2004, 03:25 AM
and the mat

lms2
10-31-2004, 03:26 AM
cuz you know what they say!

lms2
10-31-2004, 03:28 AM
but its not my fault if they get out of line!

jcook11
10-31-2004, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by lms2
but its not my fault if they get out of line!

I find that highly disgusting:D

BIG GOOSE
10-31-2004, 04:29 AM

I'd give 5 for this if I hadn't given it to you before.

KILLER POST:killer:

Warham
10-31-2004, 09:38 AM
To compare the current Van Halen to the Beatles would make George and John roll in their graves.

Don Corleone
10-31-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Warham
To compare the current Van Halen to the Beatles would make George and John roll in their graves.

I think John would find it hilarious having a comparison made between him and Van McSpam.

JoeDirt666
10-31-2004, 12:23 PM
You idiots. I HATE hagar. I only listen to Classic Van Halen. But they're past it now.

Switch84
10-31-2004, 04:23 PM
:lol: :matrix: Woo hoo, I floored it on that sheep boy, didn't I? It just irks me to no end when attention whorish people surf a ROTH SITE and talk shit about him! You don't have to like David Lee Roth, true, but common sense shouldn't guide you to a DAVID LEE ROTH WEBSITE, ya fuckin' idiots!

I don't like 50 Cent. He raps like shit! I WON'T BE SURFING A 50 CENT SITE!

Thanks for the kudos, Rothaholics! It's nice to know that my venting doesn't scare folks.....except the sheep.

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

TwoFoolsAMinute
10-31-2004, 04:48 PM
You got my vote Switch

Terry
10-31-2004, 04:55 PM
Beatles (outside of those two dismal 1990s tracks) ended the group and the use of the name while they were still on top. Even McCartney with his OWN propensity for historical revisionism (re: who was the singular most creative force behind the Beatles, a claim Sir Paul wouldn't dare lay claim to while Lennon was still alive) didn't go off and recruit George Harrison and Ringo to play with him post-1970 and carry on with the name like nothing ever happened.

Same can't be said for Van Halen.

scottydabodi
10-31-2004, 06:23 PM
...and Dave's a joke...

Switch is absolutely correct. Big 5 for Switch! Dirt, man, you should take your Dave bashing elsewhere... ya frickin' dummy.

JoeDirt666
11-01-2004, 02:16 AM
Look you obsessed fanboys I like David Lee Roth I think he's the best frontmen ever! BUT I'm not a complete fool he needs to sort himself out just as much as Eddie does. They're both a complete state. If they cleaned up and learnt how to play/sing properly again and put some fucking effort in I might be interested in a Classic VH reunion.

You can say what you want about Hagar, he is one cheesy motherfucker, but he has looked after himself better than Roth. Even though his music sucks.

Rikk
11-01-2004, 02:21 AM
How did he look after himself better??? By becoming huge and fat and drinking lots of tequila???

Dave is in shape and could kick Hagar's ass.

bueno bob
11-02-2004, 04:25 PM
bump