X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jcook11
    Commando
    • Sep 2004

What Happened To The Raiders The Greatet Football Team Ever

This shit is fucking sickening, I dont' care if the RAIDERS get a 15 yard persolal foul for knocking the shit out of someone.But it's the illegal motion and offside penaltys I hate:confused:
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Painful eh?
    Tuck rules, souless dolls bailing 'cause they want a nice environment for the kids to grow up in, morons tossing out entire playbooks instead of tweaking schemes, debillitating loss of a team with usable young talent that's going "what the fuck"?

Welcome to the age of parity,visor-wearing motherfuckers and snap-count theatrics.

Chunky fucking soup ain't gonna take Philly to the trophy and Parcells is a dictator in need of hair dye.

Bravo for the Patties, Bernie Kosar is doing cartwheels in honor of the great defensive mind's sucess....he's probably got a goddamned Red Sox hat on.

Fuck the NFL, Fuck the referees and their peep show, Fuck Art Model, Fuck John Elway, Fuck Hank Schram....Fuck it, I was about to say fuck Joe Montana and said fuck it.

What happened to The RAIDERS?

Alot.

Maybe when that bitch takes over it'll be better?

West coast demolition and fuck the fuck off.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Pojo loves it when I use this word...

It's cyclical, that's why the NFL is so great nowadays....

You'll get a team that's been shitty for a few years, i.e. Philly or New England, now they're nearly unbeatable....

Vice versa, then you have a team like Oakland, who should've been to the Super Bowl 3 years ago, and now in the lower echelon of the league....

Very few teams, very few, are consistently good year in and year out...
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...