Vince Neil bitch slaps sound guy in Dallas!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Lee Rocks
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

Vince Neil bitch slaps sound guy in Dallas!!

Yup, last night Vince Neil was playing the Skeleton Ball at Gilleys in Dallas for radio station 933 the bone when about an hour into the show he went to pick up his guitar, he must not have been happy with the sound or somethin, anyway I heard he jumped on the soundboard and yelled at the sound guy who has done the sound at Gilleys for forever, then Neil slapped the guy so hard it knocked him down! LOL, cops were called, and charges have been filed against Vince Neil,They said the show was going great till that happened, Vince has a new look, and has lost lots of weight and is in great shape, the band is tight, and Vinces hair is its natural color, why does he do shit like this? Just ruins everything, LOL
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Vince Neil bitch slaps sound guy in Dallas!!

Originally posted by David Lee Rocks
    ...Vince has a new look, and has lost lots of weight and is in great shape, the band is tight, and Vinces hair is its natural color, why does he do shit like this? Just ruins everything, LOL
    I heard Neil is on some new celebrity-reality show where consultants come in and show has-beens how to revitalize their careers.

Comment

• VHII
      Head Fluffer
      • Oct 2004

i say fight axl! where ever he is

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

I heard he was here...does Vince want that #4 supersized?
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• VHII
          Head Fluffer
          • Oct 2004

then we want a mcdonalds fight

Comment

Working...