X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McCarrens
    Foot Soldier
    • May 2004

A contest with Ford

Ford, if you are so confident it is a "mathmatical impossiblity" ofr Bush to win the election, put your money where your mouth is.

If Bush wins, give up your moderator status.

If Kerry wins, I'll destroy my account.

You talk a big game, you ready to put up or shut up?
    "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"
  • lms2

serious stakes...

would you come back as an alias?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: A contest with Ford

Originally posted by McCarrens
      Ford, if you are so confident it is a "mathmatical impossiblity" ofr Bush to win the election, put your money where your mouth is.

If Bush wins, give up your moderator status.

If Kerry wins, I'll destroy my account.

You talk a big game, you ready to put up or shut up?
      How could you gloat if he left? How could he gloat if you left? What's the fun in that?

Comment

• McCarrens
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2004

I don't want him to leave, I just want him to give his mod status. He could still be here as a normal poster.
        "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• McCarrens
          Foot Soldier
          • May 2004

Ford, I know you've seen this. Stop being a bitch and pony up.

Comment

• McCarrens
            Foot Soldier
            • May 2004

Does no one have anything to say about this?

Comment

• diamondD
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

I'm pretty sure you are wasting your time, he won't take your bet. If Bush wins and he's not a mod, he won't be able to take it.
              Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

FORD will never give up his mod status. He'd just say it was a fraud perpetuated by the RNC.

Comment

• McCarrens
                  Foot Soldier
                  • May 2004

I'm just proving he has no faith in his own logic.

Ford knows nothing about politics!

Comment

• tobinentinc
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Apr 2004

Personally I love ford, he's great! He provides the leftest pinko point of view that all conservatives cant stand. He stands behind it. He's also a DLR fan, and one of the founders of the Army. It's great to have someone to argue with.
                    http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip...hics/sines.gif http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...m/kissarmy.jpg http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...ve/vhlogo1.gif

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by McCarrens
                      I'm just proving he has no faith in his own logic.

Ford knows nothing about politics!
                      The stakes of the bet are unfair. He has a lot more to lose than you do. As Ims2 pointed out you could just come back with another name and avatiar. Such bullshit posturing seems a little absurd, the one issuing the challenge should have the most to lose!

This photo has nothing to do with this post. I just think it is really funny.
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-02-2004, 12:35 AM.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

What you have to understand is that if Bush wins, it's a coup and it was rigged and Bush stole the election.

If Kerry wins, then we have to watch out for Bush declaring martial law at the last moment and impeding a transition of power.
                        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• McCarrens
                          Foot Soldier
                          • May 2004

I realized Ford had more to lose, but he always seems so sure of himself I thought he'd jump on this in a New York minute.

I guess I was wrong...

Comment

• Dr. Love
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

It's politics as usual, I think... most times when one side seems to call the other on something, they are ignored.

I've seen both sides of the political aisle in here do it.
                            I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hey, this is the first I've seen of the thread. I don't need my moderator status questioned by someone who showed up here about 2 weeks ago and mysteriously knew everything that was transpiring on this board for several months previously.

I stand by my statement that Bush cannot and will not win legitimately, but Jesus told me not to gamble, so I'm not entering into any bets. Besides I have a feeling that your definition of a legitimate Bush win would be far different from mine.

I.E. the Supreme Court fraud of 12/12/2000. In no way will I EVER accept that as legitimate. Nor would I accept any vote influenced by an actual or threatened terrorist attack - and that remains a possibility until the polls close in Hawaii tomorrow night
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...